Backup solution ?
Currently we are having KVM based installation and guests are mostly windows (200+).
We are currently using Acronis Cloud backup solution to backup them all but it takes too much time to restore the VM (from remote location Singapore).
So we are looking for a solution for inhouse backup.
Some important points
VM BACKUP IMAGE BASED
1) Free/or cheapest or affordable
2) Client/Server based (yeah don't want to mess with host).
3) ISO based restoration (Bootable)
4) Incremental Backup's
5) Flexible Backup scheduling
6) Backup reporting incase of failure and stuff
7) Linux based is preferred due to the fact when ransomware attacks most of the windows and share gets encrypted. So better to use control with Linux variant.
8) Dedupe (Well Optional)
9) Easier Management
Currently on my mind but haven't checked