Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Advertise on LowEndTalk.com
pacificrack.com, pay me the default fine
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

pacificrack.com, pay me the default fine

iPIRpaiPIRpa Member

pacificrack.com terminated the contract before the date of expiration, please pay me the default fine.

my VPS was deleted at Jan.5 2021 by an undefined abuse. pacificrack.com broke the contract, please pay me the default fine, it's $7.425 .

the bad story begin at Mar. 7 2020, I bought one VPS from pacificrack.com with 1Gbps port speed and 2TB bandwidth. it is really unstable, it goes down without any reasons frequently, it makes me open too many tickets to check it.

my VPS was suspended due to bandwidth over usage at Dec. 15 2020. i did not check it and asked pacificrack.com when the bandwidth will be reset. the trouble comes.

Jan.1 2021, it was the time to reset the bandwidth, but pacificrack.com did not make it happen, and i opened the ticket 349512 to inform pacificrack.com .

firstly, pacificrack.com wanted to re-install my VPS, i refused, what i need is only reset the bandwidth and activate my VPS.

then pacificrack.com told me that the network suspend will be canceled at Los Angeles time on January 1 automatically, it's a lie.

Jan.3 2021, pacificrack.com asked me to promise that there will be no more network abuse attacks before they unseal. it makes me confused, i can not make a promise so hasty.

i asked pacificrack.com to provide a clear and countable definition about network abuse attacks, and explain the differences between the bandwidth over usage and network abuse attacks. since my VPS is suspended due to bandwidth over usage, not network abuse attacks.

Jan.5 2021, after no responses over 48 hours, pacificrack.com deleted my VPS, since i did not made any explanation for the abuse for more than 48 hours.

i can not pay $30.00/30min for the support from pacificrack.com, i tried call 1-877-420-7225 but it guides me to open tickets for support, i'm sorry for using LET as a desk.

pr-1c1024m13g1024m2048g-bandwidth.png
Tickets.png
Ticket-349512-masked.png

all men are created via love

Comments

• thedpthedp Member

This place is starting to turn into Craigslist's rants & raves.

Thanked by 3t0ny0 deank skorupion

Tech/Hosting & Miscellaneous Domain Names For Sale!
    Storage-related Domain Names Auction In Progress

• SaikuSaiku Member

It all starts with all the v*****h fiasco. It’s kind of hilarious to read early in the morning.

Thanked by 1JasonM
  • JioJio Member

dozen tickets over $7 with a whmcs name of "pacificrack ly", 100% definitely not abuse

Thanked by 1benj0x
  • iPIRpaiPIRpa Member

good morning guys

• SaikuSaiku Member

I really do envy the provider for dealing almost a year long of tickets for the guest that probably didn’t even understand 80% of the responses that was given to the said guest.

• iPIRpaiPIRpa Member

@Saiku said:
    I really do envy the provider for dealing almost a year long of tickets for the guest that probably didn’t even understand 80% of the responses that was given to the said guest.

it's hard to avoid bad providers

• SaikuSaiku Member

I mean really, I see a provider that’s trying to solve and support you, but you’re the one not understanding them.

So is it a “bad provider” or just you’re the bad one? I’m just... speechless (not at the provider but at you lol)

• "my dog consumed all the bandwidth"

Thanked by 1benj0x
  • iPIRpaiPIRpa Member

@Saiku said:
    I mean really, I see a provider that’s trying to solve and support you, but you’re the one not understanding them.

So is it a “bad provider” or just you’re the bad one? I’m just... speechless (not at the provider but at you lol)

i can not understand you, did i miss some support from the provider except re-install it?

• iPIRpaiPIRpa Member
    edited January 6

@brueggus said:
    "my dog consumed all the bandwidth"

maybe, you can see my metrics, https://i.loli.net/2021/01/06/TmJiURa3AZq6e2v.png

• I feel bad for the provider

Thanked by 2TimboJones CConner

Freelance Web Developer & Web Designer - Available for hire | DT Server Status - My server uptime status

• hostfactorhostfactor Member
    edited January 6

Using fake identification is not good at all (your name on pacificrack system).

Web and VPS hosting - Top notch performance

• SaikuSaiku Member
    1. Provider suspended you for bandwidth overage.
    2. Multiple tickets shows you’re having network issues and multiple suspension? I assume bandwidth overages.
    3. Abuse ticket was last closed 12/21, which I’ll assume you did not do ANYTHING to fix the suspected abuse.
    4. The ticket you showed has the support asking what type of blog you’re utilizing (provider is going above and beyond to help you identify abuse in your server)
    5. You ignored point number 4 to the support team and just ask to be unsuspended without any promise that there will NOT be any further abuse
    6. You DEMAND a refund of $7 something when they specifically said your VM will be deleted due to no resolution from the suspected abuse.

Good job OP.

• SaikuSaiku Member

@DianTama said:
    I feel bad for the provider

Same. Maybe better luck next time for OP 🤣

• swat4swat4 Member

Well...... I dont really understand why people would create a thread, instead of speaking to the provider direct....

@Pacficrack_Sales_C good luck handling this charming customer....

Looking for cure for my desire in collecting idling boxes in exotic locations.

Don't know what SWAT4 is? check https://swat4-hosting.party out :)

• @iPIRpa said:
    pacificrack.com terminated the contract before the date of expiration, please pay me the default fine.

my VPS was deleted at Jan.5 2021 by [an undefined abuse][pr-1c1024m13g1024m2048g-bandwidth]. pacificrack.com broke the contract, please pay me the default fine, it's $7.425 .

the bad story begin at Mar. 7 2020, I bought one VPS from pacificrack.com with 1Gbps port speed and 2TB bandwidth. it is really unstable, it goes down without any reasons frequently, it makes me open too many [tickets][tickets] to check it.

my VPS was suspended due to bandwidth over usage at Dec. 15 2020. i did not check it and asked pacificrack.com when the bandwidth will be reset. the trouble comes.

Jan.1 2021, it was the time to reset the bandwidth, but pacificrack.com did not make it happen, and i opened the [ticket 349512][ticket-349512] to inform pacificrack.com .

firstly, pacificrack.com wanted to re-install my VPS, i refused, what i need is only reset the bandwidth and activate my VPS.

then pacificrack.com told me that the network suspend will be canceled at Los Angeles time on January 1 automatically, it's a lie.

Jan.3 2021, pacificrack.com asked me to promise that there will be no more network abuse attacks before they unseal. it makes me confused, i can not make a promise so hasty.

i asked pacificrack.com to provide a clear and countable definition about network abuse attacks, and explain the differences between the bandwidth over usage and network abuse attacks. since my VPS is suspended due to bandwidth over usage, not network abuse attacks.

Jan.5 2021, after no responses over 48 hours, pacificrack.com deleted my VPS, since i did not made any explanation for the abuse for more than 48 hours.

i can not pay $30.00/30min for the support from pacificrack.com, i tried call 1-877-420-7225 but it guides me to open tickets for support, i'm sorry for using LET as a desk.

pr-1c1024m13g1024m2048g-bandwidth.png
    Tickets.png
    Ticket-349512-masked.png

[pr-1c1024m13g1024m2048g-bandwidth]: pr-1c1024m13g1024m2048g-bandwidth.png
    [tickets]: Tickets.png
    [ticket-349512]: Ticket-349512-masked.png

Trying to "fine" a provider...
    You bring shame to your family.

I <3 Nexus Bytes and Direct Admin <3

• sdglhmsdglhm Member

sigh... fine fine.

I repeat, RAID is not backup | Looking for a developer for your next project? - Hire me

• Just tell them, why your vps use so much bandwith.
    What's so hard dude ? :(

• iPIRpaiPIRpa Member
    edited January 6

@Saiku said:
    2. Multiple tickets shows you’re having network issues and multiple suspension? I assume bandwidth overages.
    3. Abuse ticket was last closed 12/21, which I’ll assume you did not do ANYTHING to fix the suspected abuse.
    4. The ticket you showed has the support asking what type of blog you’re utilizing (provider is going above and beyond to help you identify abuse in your server)
    5. You ignored point number 4 to the support team and just ask to be unsuspended without any promise that there will NOT be any further abuse
    6. You DEMAND a refund of $7 something when they specifically said your VM will be deleted due to no resolution from the suspected abuse.

Good job OP.

let me explain to you one by one.

1. my VPS was suspended due to bandwidth over usage at Dec.15, it makes sense. you can see the bandwidth usage from my metrics monitor https://i.loli.net/2021/01/06/TmJiURa3AZq6e2v.png.
    2. i have multiple tickets about network issues, but no tickets are related to bandwidth overages except the latest one. the abuse ticket 279689 is related to another VPS, i used 229Mbps to sync data at Dec.18. after this ticket, pacificrack.com told me that 100Mbps is allowed. https://i.loli.net/2021/01/06/KjYIgp2Juv6tBk5.png
    3. the abuse ticket 279689 was closed as Dec.21, you can see my metrics monitor, i limited my applications under 100Mbps. https://i.loli.net/2021/01/06/KjYIgp2Juv6tBk5.png
    4. i do not need the help to identify abuse in my server, what i need is only reset the bandwidth and activate it, so i refused it.
    5. i can not make a promise so hasty, since pacificrack.com did not provide a clear and countable definition about network abuse attacks. my VPS was suspended by bandwidth overage, i do not think that bandwidth overage is network abuse attacks.
    6. if network usage overage is not network abuse attacks, pacificrack.com has suspended my VPS over 3 days with network abuse attacks, but my VPS used 0 bytes in this month. it does not make sense. so i ask pacificrack.com to pay the default fine.

i do not think you are agree with that usage overage is network abuse attacks.

thanks

Thanked by 1kkrajk

• iPIRpaiPIRpa Member

@swat4 said:
    Well...... I dont really understand why people would create a thread, instead of speaking to the provider direct....

@Pacficrack_Sales_C good luck handling this charming customer....

i can not pay $30.00/30min

• How are you using 2 TB bandwidth for a blog? There's only 2 possibilities.

1. Your server is compromised
    2. You're using your server for something else.

In the case of 2, many use cases which use TBs of bandwidth are against most providers' terms of service. You need to tell them how you are using the bandwidth.

• SaikuSaiku Member

@iPIRpa said:

@Saiku said:

Good job OP.

1. my VPS was suspended due to bandwidth over usage at Dec.15, it makes sense. you can see the bandwidth usage from my metrics monitor https://i.loli.net/2021/01/06/TmJiURa3AZq6e2v.png.
    2. i have multiple tickets about network issues, but no tickets are related to bandwidth overages except the latest one. the abuse ticket 279689 is related to another VPS, i used 229Mbps to sync data at Dec.18. after this ticket, pacificrack.com told me that 100Mbps is allowed. https://i.loli.net/2021/01/06/KjYIgp2Juv6tBk5.png
    3. the abuse ticket 279689 was closed as Dec.21, you can see my metrics monitor, i limited my applications under 100Mbps. https://i.loli.net/2021/01/06/KjYIgp2Juv6tBk5.png
    4. i do not need the help to identify abuse in my server, what i need is only reset the bandwidth and activate it, so i refused it.
    5. i can not make a promise so hasty, since pacificrack.com did not provide a clear and countable definition about network abuse attacks. my VPS was suspended by bandwidth overage, i do not think that bandwidth overage is network abuse attacks.
    6. if network usage overage is not network abuse attacks, pacificrack.com has suspended my VPS over 3 days with network abuse attacks, but my VPS used 0 bytes in this month. it does not make sense. so i ask pacificrack.com to pay the default fine.

thanks

Good job for not answering point number 4 directly.

• iPIRpaiPIRpa Member

@smallbibi said:
    How are you using 2 TB bandwidth for a blog? There's only 2 possibilities.

In the case of 2, many use cases which use TBs of bandwidth are against most providers' terms of service. You need to tell them how you are using the bandwidth.

i read pacificrack.com's TOS more than 5 times, i'm sure that i am not against the TOS.

Thanked by 1kkrajk

• @iPIRpa said:

@smallbibi said:

i read pacificrack.com's TOS more than 5 times, i'm sure that i am not against the TOS.

If you tell support you are using the server for a blog and they see your 2 TB bandwidth, they will assume your server is compromised. If you are so sure you are not against TOS, tell them how you are using the bandwidth or they assume you either got hacked or you are abusing network.

• iPIRpaiPIRpa Member

@Saiku said:

@iPIRpa said:

@Saiku said:

Good job OP.

thanks

Good job for not answering point number 4 directly.

do you mean that i did not tell pacificrack.com the type of my blog and refused pacificrack.com to identify abuse in my server?

i just asking for reset the bandwidth, and my server was suspended due to bandwidth overage, not bandwidth abuse. so i refused it.

• Oops.
    I strongly condemn Pacificsuck for their poor CPU, limited IO, shitty network & frequently reboot.

Favorite Provider: HostUS, NexusBytes, SpartanHost;
    Sucks but cheap: Racknerd, Virmach, CloudCone; Infamous: PacificRack

• Thanks for your request of a default fine in the amount of $7.425. Your request has been forwarded to our finance department in Nigeria. We have decided that $7.425 is too low an amount and we will pay you $1.000.000. In order to proceed, please send 50.000 Nigeria naira to us for identification verification purpose.

• iPIRpaiPIRpa Member

@Murata_Chink_Best said:
    Oops.
    I strongly condemn Pacificsuck for their poor CPU, limited IO, shitty network & frequently reboot.

i hate pacificrack.com making everything non-transparent. pacificrack.com can report anything as abuse and suspend your servers without a clear and countable definition, and guarantee nothing.

• jsgjsg Member

@yoursunny said:
    Thanks for your request of a default fine in the amount of $7.425. Your request has been forwarded to our finance department in Nigeria. We have decided that $7.425 is too low an amount and we will pay you $1.000.000. In order to proceed, please send 50.000 Nigeria naira to us for identification verification purpose.

Fake! Real nigerian finance department letters start with "honorable madam or sir!"

Thanked by 1t0ny0

Thanks no.

• edited January 6

Honorable madam or sir,

Thanks for your request of a default fine in the amount of $7.425. Your request has been forwarded to our finance department in Nigeria. We have decided that $7.425 is too low an amount and we will pay you $1.000.000. In order to proceed, please send 50.000 Nigeria naira to us for identification verification purpose.

Best regards,
    @yoursunny

:D :D :D

Thanked by 3yoursunny jsg Cabbage

Favorite Provider: HostUS, NexusBytes, SpartanHost;
    Sucks but cheap: Racknerd, Virmach, CloudCone; Infamous: PacificRack

• ViridWebViridWeb Member, Provider

Are sure that your real name is "pacificrack lv" ?

ViridWeb.com - Reseller Web Hosting | Litespeed + SSH Access + Free Blesta + IPv6 Compatible.
    CIN: U72900WB2018OPC226882 | GST: 19AAGCV4976R1Z4

• TheLinuxBugTheLinuxBug Member
    edited January 6

@iPIRpa

I won't pretend to really care about this as it is likely a mix of language barrier and low end support for a cheap service.

That said, I will try to clarify the one thing that stands out to me here.

They want to understand WHY you are using all of the bandwidth allocated to you. While most providers don't care your use case of the bandwidth, as you continue to exceed the bandwidth limit they have placed on their services, they want to understand what makes you the outlier (as likely most other people using the same level of service do not exceed their limit). It would also be quite obvious to me, based on you running out of bandwidth, that you likely are not only just running a website on that VPS, you are likely also hosting a VPN or something else which is contributing to your bandwidth usage which you are not disclosing. Without a satisfactory reply clarifying why you are needing to use the full amount of bandwidth of the server on multiple occasions, when most websites will not need such an amount, they will likely not restore your account and continue to consider it abusive, even if you don't think it is.

TL;DR:
    Either be honest with them and tell them what you are using the bandwidth for directly or move on and find another service where the bandwidth usage / use case you have is a better fit. Right now, without clarification, they are telling you (with actions) that they don't believe you are a good fit for their service, so if you are not ready to be honest with them about your use, move on and find a new service. They don't owe you anything as far as I can see.

my 2 cents.

Cheers!

Thanked by 2iPIRpa TimboJones

Have an Allwinner H3 device? Check out H3Droid! | Lichee Pi Zero - The 6$ SBC | #SYSarm - Get It! | Armbian | Atomic Pi Mirror
    22+ Years IT Experience in Linux/Windows Hosting, Administration and Development Services

• iPIRpaiPIRpa Member

@smallbibi said:

@iPIRpa said:

@smallbibi said:

If you tell support you are using the server for a blog and they see your 2 TB bandwidth, they will assume your server is compromised. If you are so sure you are not against TOS, tell them how you are using the bandwidth or they assume you either got hacked or you are abusing network.

yes, pacificrack.com is assuming that i'm abusing network. pacificrack.com did not provide any clear and countable definitions about network abuse attacks, and make me promise it. i can not accept a trumped-up network abuse attacks.

• @iPIRpa said:

@smallbibi said:

@iPIRpa said:

@smallbibi said:

yes, pacificrack.com is assuming that i'm abusing network. pacificrack.com did not provide any clear and countable definitions about network abuse attacks, and make me promise it. i can not accept a trumped-up network abuse attacks.

So, why did you tell support you are using VPS for a blog? Why not tell them what you are really using the bandwidth on? You said you read tos 5 times and you are sure you are not against tos.

• iPIRpaiPIRpa Member

@smallbibi said:

@iPIRpa said:

@smallbibi said:

@iPIRpa said:

@smallbibi said:

So, why did you tell support you are using VPS for a blog? Why not tell them what you are really using the bandwidth on? You said you read tos 5 times and you are sure you are not against tos.

i think i have the rights to use 2TB bandwidth within TOS, i paid. it's not my duty to tell pacificrack.com what i am using on.

• SaikuSaiku Member

@iPIRpa said:

@smallbibi said:

@iPIRpa said:

@smallbibi said:

@iPIRpa said:

@smallbibi said:

i think i have the rights to use 2TB bandwidth within TOS, i paid. it's not my duty to tell pacificrack.com what i am using on.

It is not your duty unless asked. The provider has the right to refuse service.

Actually. ANY PLACE HAS THE RIGHT TO REFUSE SERVICE TO ANYONE 🤣

Thanked by 1lentro
  • @thedp said:

:D

Where words fail, music speaks. (Hans Christian Andersen)
    Adapt or perish, now as ever, is nature's inexorable imperative. (HG Wells)

• deankdeank Member, Troll

@thedp said:

Too many PMSing gender confused men/boys.

Thanked by 1chocolateshirt

Have you sued your host yet? Do it now.

• SGrafSGraf Member, Provider

@iPIRpa said:
    [pr-1c1024m13g1024m2048g-bandwidth]. pacificrack.com broke the contract, please pay me the default fine, it's $7.425 .

Is this 7 dollar or 7000 usd? Regardless, where does any of their contracts specify a "default fine"?

What i am seeing is in their tos:

1. Service Abuse Violation => may terminate the account without notice
    1. Cancellation => a. PacificRack reserves the right to terminate service at any time. If an account is terminated for a policy violation there will be no refund.

So the maximum you may hope for is a refund. as far as i can tell.

my VPS was suspended due to bandwidth over usage at Dec. 15 2021. i did not check it and asked pacificrack.com when the bandwidth will be reset. the trouble comes.

so basically you went over the limit :)
    I guess its up to good will on their part.

Its human to have communication errors. Maybe you could provide some insight into the corresponding ticket?

that is unfortunate, however if its a good will/faith solution on their part, i would expect the same from the customer.

When choosing a provider i would suggest inquiring what kind of support is covered as part of the contract, and what the other billables/extras might be.

:)

MyRoot.PW ★ Dedicated Servers ★ LIR-Services ★
    Vienna/Austria - [email protected]

• On a somewhat related note, how hard is it to find a tech support guy who can speak both English and Chinese ?

TODO: Put a witty signature

• jsgjsg Member

@SGraf

Nice analysis but frankly, I'm a bit disappointed that nobody has written a dissertation on this (not really) case yet.

Thanks no.

• SGrafSGraf Member, Provider

@ninja1337 said:
    On a somewhat related note, how hard is it to find a tech support guy who can speak both English and Chinese ?

I assume equally hard like any other language, if you care for quality.

@jsg said:
    @SGraf

Nice analysis but frankly, I'm a bit disappointed that nobody has written a dissertation on this (not really) case yet.

If you want i can dm you my hourly rate for that...

MyRoot.PW ★ Dedicated Servers ★ LIR-Services ★
    Vienna/Austria - [email protected]

• iPIRpaiPIRpa Member

@TheLinuxBug said:
    @iPIRpa

I won't pretend to really care about this as it is likely a mix of language barrier and low end support for a cheap service.

That said, I will try to clarify the one thing that stands out to me here.

They want to understand WHY you are using all of the bandwidth allocated to you. While most providers don't care your use case of the bandwidth, as you continue to exceed the bandwidth limit they have placed on their services, they want to understand what makes you the outlier (as likely most other people using the same level of service do not exceed their limit). It would also be quite obvious to me, based on you running out of bandwidth, that you likely are not only just running a website on that VPS, you are likely also hosting a VPN or something else which is contributing to your bandwidth usage which you are not disclosing. Without a satisfactory reply clarifying why you are needing to use the full amount of bandwidth of the server on multiple occasions, when most websites will not need such an amount, they will likely not restore your account and continue to consider it abusive, even if you don't think it is.

TL;DR:
    Either be honest with them and tell them what you are using the bandwidth for directly or move on and find another service where the bandwidth usage / use case you have is a better fit. Right now, without clarification, they are telling you (with actions) that they don't believe you are a good fit for their service, so if you are not ready to be honest with them about your use, move on and find a new service. They don't owe you anything as far as I can see.

my 2 cents.

Cheers!

yes, you get it. you understand pacificrack.com quite well. but i can not agree with you, you did not clarify the rights and duties. pacificrack.com owes me the default fine.
    i paid an VPS for 1 year, i have the rights to use all of the bandwidth within TOS.
    pacificrack.com can suspend it if the bandwidth exceeded. pacificrack.com can suspend it with a clear and countable bandwidth abuse rule too, it is pacificrack.com's rights.
    but pacificrack.com deleted my bandwidth overaged VPS with an undefined network abuse attacks reason, this is facts.
    suspending my VPS with an undefined network abuse attacks reason over 3 days, it breaches the contract.
    deleting my VPS with an undefined network abuse attacks reason before the date of expiration, it breaches the contract.

thank you for reading my post carefully.
    if someday you were reported as network abuse attacks with undefined rules, you can understand me.

PS: a real VPN traffic, it's symmetrical. https://i.loli.net/2021/01/06/CFP4zWgrUykbah7.png

• iPIRpaiPIRpa Member

@Saiku said:

@iPIRpa said:

@smallbibi said:

@iPIRpa said:

@smallbibi said:

@iPIRpa said:

@smallbibi said:

It is not your duty unless asked. The provider has the right to refuse service.

Actually. ANY PLACE HAS THE RIGHT TO REFUSE SERVICE TO ANYONE 🤣

of course, so the default fine comes

• @iPIRpa said: PS: a real VPN traffic

So why did support ask you about your blog and plugins? I am guessing because in the other abuse ticket, you told support you use server ONLY for blog.

Was it that hard to tell support you were using your server for a blog and for vpn? You created the problem yourself by lying...

• iPIRpaiPIRpa Member
    edited January 6

@smallbibi said:

@iPIRpa said: PS: a real VPN traffic

So why did support ask you about your blog and plugins? I am guessing because in the other abuse ticket, you told support you use server ONLY for blog.

Was it that hard to tell support you were using your server for a blog and for vpn? You created the problem yourself by lying...

in the abuse ticket, i told pacificrack.com that i'm syncing data to another new VPS, since the related VPS will expire in a month.
    i have no idea about why did pacificrack.com ask me about my blog and plugins, it's not hard to tell pacificrack.com what i am using on. i do not think it is necessary to pacificrack.com to reset the bandwidth.

when bandwidth exceeded, suspend the VPS. at begin of month, reset the bandwidth, so simple. i can not understand why pacificrack.com makes it so complicated.

• mirocmiroc Member

@iPIRpa said: i do not need the help to identify abuse in my server, what i need is only reset the bandwidth and activate it, so i refused it.

Yes you do. Why are you expecting them to cooperate with you when you're not being helpful either?

• iPIRpaiPIRpa Member

@miroc said:

@iPIRpa said: i do not need the help to identify abuse in my server, what i need is only reset the bandwidth and activate it, so i refused it.

Yes you do. Why are you expecting them to cooperate with you when you're not being helpful either?

i'm not expecting them to cooperate with me, it's 1st this month, it's time to reset the bandwidth, this is pacificrack.com's job. you can see it from the title of ticket 219473.

• mirocmiroc Member
    edited January 6

@iPIRpa said: i'm not expecting them to cooperate with me, it's 1st this month, it's time to reset the bandwidth, this is pacificrack.com's job. you can see it from the title of ticket 219473.

And it is your job to cooperate with them when they VERY CLEARLY asked you about your VPS that could possibly be due to network abuse! Period.

You don't cooperate with them to find out the cause of the issue, they won't spend the time with you abusing their network in whatever way you are doing.

You are wrong and you are clearly keeping quiet about something, otherwise you would have answered their question.

• iPIRpaiPIRpa Member

@iPIRpa said:

@miroc said:

i'm not expecting them to cooperate with me, it's 1st this month, it's time to reset the bandwidth, this is pacificrack.com's job. you can see it from the title of ticket 219473.

https://i.loli.net/2021/01/07/bhH437L9fQxlMCZ.png