Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2021 LIFETIME OFFERS! - Page 8
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

2021 LIFETIME OFFERS!

1234568»

Comments

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@canors said:
    I had missed the lifetime account, and bought yearly shared. I am hosting somehow websites since 2000. The best hosting provider i have ever experienced. If you have enough budget for lifetime, i suggest not to think a second. Worth every single penny, and more.

Thank you so much or the awesome review mate, we appreciate it!

There's some backlog in the tickets as we're still running a few migrations, should be sorted within the next few days!

@Ympker said:

@canors said:
    I had missed the lifetime account, and bought yearly shared. I am hosting somehow websites since 2000. The best hosting provider i have ever experienced. If you have enough budget for lifetime, i suggest not to think a second. Worth every single penny, and more.

@MikePT is prem :)

Thank you sweetheart! :D

Gracias! <3

Thanked by 2Ympker pbx
  • pbxpbx Member

@MikePT said: we do limit 100 emails per day per DA account,

Good to know! When the limit is over I assume it's not possible to send email until the next day, and at some special time the limit is automatically lifted, is that right?

Thanked by 1MikePT

@pbx said:

@MikePT said: we do limit 100 emails per day per DA account,

Good to know! When the limit is over I assume it's not possible to send email until the next day, and at some special time the limit is automatically lifted, is that right?

Yep! It resets in the daily cron! 😁

Thanked by 1pbx
  • gaogao Member

Generally loved miguel's service, but for some reason he replies to ticket very very slowly. I have a ticket thats literally a month old and have received no reply (#277871). @MiguelPT Also do we have any news about new Singapore location or the ryzen upgrade to the US location? Good luck with your venture and stay safe!

• ElonBezosElonBezos Member
    edited September 2021

is lifetime 50GB Reseller LA still available? @MikePT

Thanked by 1kaz050457
  • ArkasArkas Moderator

Oh man. What to chose, what to chose! Great offers!

• ElonBezosElonBezos Member
    edited September 2021

LA already with ryzen?

• Is it lifelong to buy 2G now?

• Another provider with special privileges?
    How someone can post offers at this pricing violating sales rules but others can't?

• @IamMad said:
    Another provider with special privileges?
    How someone can post offers at this pricing violating sales rules but others can't?

It's lifetime plans, they are not in rules, because providers are not crazy enough to try it. Lifetimes are a burst of income, and then you pay from own pocket on long run, so your business will actually suffocate later. If you change the terms, like CloudAtCost did, you get bad marketing, so again business suffocates.

The end is nigh on @MikePT - too many lifetimes, for far too long. This boy got greedy. I guess he learned nothing from HostSolutions with his double-credit offers.

• @default said:

@IamMad said:

It's lifetime plans, they are not in rules, because providers are not crazy enough to try it. Lifetimes are a burst of income, and then you pay from own pocket on long run, so your business will actually suffocate later. If you change the terms, like CloudAtCost did, you get bad marketing, so again business suffocates.

The end is nigh on @MikePT - too many lifetimes, for far too long. This boy got greedy. I guess he learned nothing from HostSolutions with his double-credit offers.

Yes you are right. They are not.

But According to mods the maximum price $84 still apply on highest plan. No matter if it's shared hosting or reseller or lifetime.

So it's cleary breaking the rules.

• @default said: The end is nigh on @MikePT - too many lifetimes, for far too long. This boy got greedy. I guess he learned nothing from HostSolutions with his double-credit offers.

Last time he confirmed that out of 2TB nvme disk he has kept reserved 200GB for lifetime deals. And selling rest at regular prices. And everyone knows on shared hosting even if one user buys 50gb plan, he uses 1 of 2gb max for a website, so 200GB can be easily afford 100 shared hosting plan users!

• @JasonM said:

@default said: The end is nigh on @MikePT - too many lifetimes, for far too long. This boy got greedy. I guess he learned nothing from HostSolutions with his double-credit offers.

Last time he confirmed that out of 2TB nvme disk he has kept reserved 200GB for lifetime deals. And selling rest at regular prices. And everyone knows on shared hosting even if one user buys 50gb plan, he uses 1 of 2gb max for a website, so 200GB can be easily afford 100 shared hosting plan users!

Shared lifetime makes sense, 50 gb reseller lifetime doesn't

• @neverain said: Shared lifetime makes sense, 50 gb reseller lifetime doesn't

its a DA reseller, so one the host does not has to pay per panel license fee.
    If that was cPanel, then it would have not made sense.

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • @JasonM said:

@default said: The end is nigh on @MikePT - too many lifetimes, for far too long. This boy got greedy. I guess he learned nothing from HostSolutions with his double-credit offers.

That hurt😅I have about 100GB total space at @MikePT and I use about 6GB iirc😂

Thanked by 2JasonM MikePT
  • @JasonM said:

never thought of that before

Thanked by 1JasonM
  • @default said:

@IamMad said:

FYI, they're still going. Having more of a timeshare business plan with a large payment and small maintenance amounts would be better in the long run. I've gotten my money's worth, overall.

@default said:

@IamMad said:

Heh, just to add. We definitely have no relationship with HostSolutions at all.