Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Advertise on LowEndTalk.com
[50% OFF!] 2 x AMD Ryzen 3900XT/80GB NVMe/2 TB SATA [€5.71/mo] [10 MAX!]
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

[50% OFF!] 2 x AMD Ryzen 3900XT/80GB NVMe/2 TB SATA [€5.71/mo] [10 MAX!]

marvelmarvel Member, Provider
edited January 5 in Offers

Hello all,

I hope everybody is doing well. I have a very nice promotion which might be of interest to you. I will only have 10 of these in promo so if you want one be quick!

First of all, the promotion code is: 4RB2T8T7BV (So max 10 uses).

Hybrid VPS promo:

  • 2 x AMD Ryzen 3900XT vCPU (Dedicated/Host Passthrough)
  • 4096 MB RAM
  • 80 GB Networked (40 GBps infiniband) NVMe SSD OS Disk Space
  • 2 TB Networked SATA Storage (added as a RAW disk to your VPS).
  • 25 TB monthly traffic @ 1 GBps burstable port
  • 1x IPv4 & 1x /64 IPv6 (more with ticket)
  • Free 1x snapshot.
  • Free 50 GB backup space.
  • Free High Availability
  • Free Colt IP guard DDoS protection.
  • Proxmox / KVM virtualization
  • Antwerp, Belgium DC

Normally this is €19/mo, now just €5.71/mo!

ORDER HERE

Quick TL;DR rules/faq:

  • No Windows plz (I'm serious there are no templates nor ISOs).
  • Private torrent sites for personal use no problem!
  • No IRC, Tor or public porn.

Full Tos: https://novos.be/terms-of-service/
FAQ: https://novos.be/faq/
Contact: https://novos.be/company-information/

«13

Comments

  • Over the price limits of LET???

  • FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

    Have you read the selling rules?

    "Humanity is f*cked up" - Jay

  • marvelmarvel Member, Provider

    @plumberg said:
    Over the price limits of LET???

    Really? Is the price limit that low? :blush: I'm sorry I didn't read that. I'm quite new.

    If a mod is not ik with it he can close.

  • marvelmarvel Member, Provider
    edited January 5

    @FAT32 said:
    Have you read the selling rules?

    Yeah I just did now, I didn't realize. This can be locked/trashed. I apologize.

    Thanked by 1Ganonk
  • sntsnt Member

    @marvel said: I'm quite new

    2017 is not new

    Stupid excuse

  • marvelmarvel Member, Provider

    @snt said:

    @marvel said: I'm quite new

    2017 is not new

    Stupid excuse

    I mean new provider.

    But I take the blame, hell I made it 7 then problem solved. I do apologize for not reading that rule :smile:

  • FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

    @marvel said:
    But I take the blame, hell I made it 7 then problem solved. I do apologize for not reading that rule :smile:

    €7/m is still over the limit of $7/m

    "Humanity is f*cked up" - Jay

  • Shill
    Didn't read the rules
    Lied on LES that he didn't know what shilling was (lol)

    What's next?

    Thanked by 1marvel


  • marvelmarvel Member, Provider
    edited January 5

    @FAT32 said:

    @marvel said:
    But I take the blame, hell I made it 7 then problem solved. I do apologize for not reading that rule :smile:

    €7/m is still over the limit of $7/m

    Ok hang on I'll convert it :blush:

  • I guess the offer is gone as the promo code only knocked off £6.31GBP.

    Where words fail, music speaks. (Hans Christian Andersen)
    Adapt or perish, now as ever, is nature's inexorable imperative. (HG Wells)

  • MrBondMrBond Member

    By the way that is 7euro discount so price is 12euro now :)

  • marvelmarvel Member, Provider

    Ok done. Now the price is € 5.71.

    Thanked by 1atomi
  • thedpthedp Member

    You sure you want to do this? :joy:

    Tech/Hosting & Miscellaneous Domain Names For Sale!

  • marvelmarvel Member, Provider

    @sandanista said:
    I guess the offer is gone as the promo code only knocked off £6.31GBP.

    Try now.

    People if you already ordered I will add the difference as credit ok (or you can have payment gateway refund if you want that)..

  • FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

    @marvel said:
    Try now.

    Thanks but you need one more attempt...

    Thanked by 1yoursunny

    "Humanity is f*cked up" - Jay

  • marvelmarvel Member, Provider

    Ok sold out.

  • MrBondMrBond Member
    edited January 5

    @marvel said:
    Ok done. Now the price is € 5.71.

    Thank you. Also thanks LET selling rules for forcing you for that steal deal :)
    Purchased :)

  • @marvel said:
    Ok done. Now the price is € 5.71.

    promotion is over?
    The promotion code entered has already been used

  • marvelmarvel Member, Provider

    @MrBond said:

    @marvel said:
    Ok done. Now the price is € 5.71.

    Thank you. But thanks LET selling rules for forcing you for that steal deal :)
    Purchased :)

    Yeah lol that's what the rules are for :wink:

  • thedpthedp Member

    @marvel said:
    Ok sold out.

    Not surprised - it was hella good deal IMO :)

    Tech/Hosting & Miscellaneous Domain Names For Sale!

  • @FAT32 said:

    @marvel said:
    Try now.

    Thanks but you need one more attempt...

    what!!!?? its just 6euro per year?

  • Not surprised this went fast as you could get a full year of hosting for just €5.71
    Even cheaper than the worst shared hosting out there :)

  • valkvalk Member

    Its not

  • marvelmarvel Member, Provider
    edited January 5

    @ravenchad said:

    @FAT32 said:

    @marvel said:
    Try now.

    Thanks but you need one more attempt...

    what!!!?? its just 6euro per year?

    Ha no it was per month but annual was selectable as well. Nobody did try though only @FAT32 did ;)

  • wl4236820wl4236820 Member
    edited January 5

    @marvel Invoice #20210157 The promo code is used, but the price is 12 euro.
    Please look at this invoice for me,thank you

  • MrBondMrBond Member

    @ravenchad said:

    @FAT32 said:

    @marvel said:
    Try now.

    Thanks but you need one more attempt...

    what!!!?? its just 6euro per year?

    Ohh.. per year... Damn mistake..
    I got it per month though and that seems a good price too.

  • FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

    @marvel said:
    Ha no it was per month but annual was selectable as well. Nobody did try though only FAT32 did ;)

    Where's my €5.71/yr Dedicated Ryzen 3900 VPS?

    Thanked by 1Ganonk

    "Humanity is f*cked up" - Jay

  • @marvel said:

    @ravenchad said:

    @FAT32 said:

    @marvel said:
    Try now.

    Thanks but you need one more attempt...

    what!!!?? its just 6euro per year?

    Ha no it was per month but annual was selectable as well. Nobody did try though only @FAT32 did ;)

    its written there, Annually for 5.71 euro.

  • @ravenchad said:

    @marvel said:

    @ravenchad said:

    @FAT32 said:

    @marvel said:
    Try now.

    Thanks but you need one more attempt...

    what!!!?? its just 6euro per year?

    Ha no it was per month but annual was selectable as well. Nobody did try though only @FAT32 did ;)

    its written there, Annually for 5.71 euro.

    i actually tried this as well Annually, and got this figure and i hesitated because of it. :#

  • marvelmarvel Member, Provider
    edited January 5

    Yeah I think nobody benefits if I sell them for 5.71 / year and go broke in 2 months :smiley:

    I should add a misprint clause but the title said / mo though as well.

    Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • @marvel said:
    Yeah I think nobody benefits if I sell them for 5.71 / year and go broke in 2 months :smiley:

    I should add a misprint clause.

    you go check maybe someone able to buy it by year :)

  • swat4swat4 Member

    @marvel said:
    Yeah I think nobody benefits if I sell them for 5.71 / year and go broke in 2 months :smiley:

    I should add a misprint clause but the title said / mo though as well.

    :p Airlines do make the same errors when setting fare

    https://thriftynomads.com/airline-error-mistake-fares-cheap-flights/

    Looking for cure for my desire in collecting idling boxes in exotic locations.

    Don't know what SWAT4 is? check https://swat4-hosting.party out :)

  • marvelmarvel Member, Provider

    @wl4236820 said:
    @marvel Invoice #20210157 The promo code is used, but the price is 12 euro.
    Please look at this invoice for me,thank you

    Fixed!

  • @marvel Nice offer and nice location, i guess i am too late :)

  • KiN3KiN3 Member

    I got one,lol

  • dragonfskydragonfsky Member
    edited January 5

    Get one. :D

    My favorite providers : hostsolutions hosthatch

  • swat4swat4 Member

    @derekyang said:
    @marvel Nice offer and nice location, i guess i am too late :)

    never too late :D

    https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/3187313/#Comment_3187313

    Looking for cure for my desire in collecting idling boxes in exotic locations.

    Don't know what SWAT4 is? check https://swat4-hosting.party out :)

  • FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

    @marvel said:
    Yeah I think nobody benefits if I sell them for 5.71 / year and go broke in 2 months :smiley:

    I should add a misprint clause but the title said / mo though as well.

    I rarely take advantage of pricing errors now because as you said it is not beneficial for any parties, just informing the providers about the pricing mistakes if I find any

    Thanked by 2marvel derekyang

    "Humanity is f*cked up" - Jay

  • ...and I thought I finally found my new home for my storage... Welp, I'll just go back watching Vtubers while refreshing the forum...

    You probably saw me somewhere...

  • @marvel said:

    @wl4236820 said:
    @marvel Invoice #20210157 The promo code is used, but the price is 12 euro.
    Please look at this invoice for me,thank you

    Fixed!

    Thank you very much.

    PayPal paid a mistake. I paid the Alipay payment, but the bill showed no payment.
    UNPAID UNPAID UNPAID

  • marvelmarvel Member, Provider

    @wl4236820 said:

    @marvel said:

    @wl4236820 said:
    @marvel Invoice #20210157 The promo code is used, but the price is 12 euro.
    Please look at this invoice for me,thank you

    Fixed!

    Thank you very much.

    PayPal paid a mistake. I paid the Alipay payment, but the bill showed no payment.
    UNPAID UNPAID UNPAID

    Fixed.

  • marvelmarvel Member, Provider

    Btw there's an issue with IP assignment I'll fix it asap.

  • openosopenos Member

    I'm late

  • wl4236820wl4236820 Member
    edited January 5

    @marvel
    Invoice #20210164 I can't see the bill,Already paid.
    Sorry for the trouble

  • I got one, and it actived but really 2x Dedicated Ryzen 3900 VPS? Thanks @marvel very much!

    Thanked by 1marvel
  • marvelmarvel Member, Provider

    IP issue is solved guys, please reinstall to fix it. If you still have issues open a ticket. Sorry I ran out of IPs momentarily

  • stefemanstefeman Member
    edited January 5

    @SCAM_DONT_BUY said:
    Shill
    Didn't read the rules
    Lied on LES that he didn't know what shilling was (lol)

    What's next?

    So much for that comment lmao. More like premium for going all the way for us community members after doing a pricing misstake.

    Pity I missed this myself.

  • marvelmarvel Member, Provider

    @wl4236820 said:
    @marvel
    Invoice #20210164 I can't see the bill,Already paid.
    Sorry for the trouble

    Can you open a ticket? It's hard for me to find your account from here.

  • haode > @marvel said:

    @wl4236820 said:
    @marvel
    Invoice #20210164 I can't see the bill,Already paid.
    Sorry for the trouble

    Can you open a ticket? It's hard for me to find your account from here.

    Ticket #716741
    Thank you very much.

  • @marvel said:

    @plumberg said:
    Over the price limits of LET???

    Really? Is the price limit that low? :blush: I'm sorry I didn't read that. I'm quite new.

    If a mod is not ik with it he can close.

    Dang. I made a noise and I lost the opportunity... damn...

    With updated pricing super awesome. Alas its over.. do you plan to restock with same promotion? Thanks!

Sign In or Register to comment.