Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!


› 🥂🍾 ** NEW YEAR OFFERS ** 2GB RAM, 1CPU, 30 GB NVMe, KVM - 20€/year *** 4,6,8,16 GB RAM ***
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

🥂🍾 ** NEW YEAR OFFERS ** 2GB RAM, 1CPU, 30 GB NVMe, KVM - 20€/year *** 4,6,8,16 GB RAM ***

naranjatechnaranjatech Member, Provider
edited December 2020 in Offers

After selling out our Holiday offers much sooner than expected we have ordered new nodes which will be delivered to us by the end of January.

We want to give everybody who isn't in a hurry to use there new VM the option to order it now, and we will deploy them as soon as we have received our new nodes by the end of January or beginning of February.

Our REFUND POLICY goes into effect as soon as the VMs have been deployed, not beforehand!

As a company we have been in business since 2003 and our main focus is on our highend clients. But we also like to cater to you, the lowend clients. All our servers are owned and we are a RIPE member (we have a /22 and 4 /24 IP space).

Please check out our NL super fast pure NVMe VMs new Year offer

All orders include:

  • AMD EPYC 7542
  • IPv4 + IPv6
  • NVMe RAID 10
  • KVM Virtualization
  • Located in The Netherlands

RECURRING OFFERS

Coupon code: ZXNJ1906KT

1 vCore - 2GB Ram - 30GB NVMe Disk - 5TB BW - 20 €/year (+vat if applicable) - Order Now

2 vCores - 4GB Ram - 60GB NVMe Disk - 10TB BW - 40 €/year (+vat if applicable) - Order Now

3 vCores - 6GB Ram - 90GB NVMe Disk - 12.5TB BW - 60 €/year (+vat if applicable) - Order Now

4 vCores - 8GB Ram - 120GB NVMe Disk - 15TB BW - 80 €/year (+vat if applicable) - Order Now

8 vCores - 16GB Ram - 240GB NVMe Disk - 20TB BW - 160 €/year (+vat if applicable) - Order Now

All VMs will be provisioned by the end of January or the beginning of February 2021

Looking Glass: https://lg.naranja.tech/

Happy Holidays!

«13

Comments

  • sepeisepei Member
    edited December 2020

    How much ram does the host have? Is this dual cpu system?

    Thanked by 2naranjatech kkrajk
  • naranjatechnaranjatech Member, Provider

    @sepei said:
    Which cpu will the nodes have?

    AMD EPYC 7542

  • naranjatechnaranjatech Member, Provider

    @sepei said:
    How much ram does the host have? Is this dual cpu system?

    Dual CPU system with 512GB RAM

  • How much ram does the host have? Is this dual cpu system? Are there reasons why this offers have much more bandwith then the previous ones? The old nodes have ssd raid this nodes have nvme raid right?

    Thanked by 1naranjatech
  • naranjatechnaranjatech Member, Provider

    How much ram does the host have? Is this dual cpu system?

    Dual CPU system with 512GB RAM.

    Are there reasons why this offers have much more bandwith then the previous ones?

    Because these nodes can handles more bandwidth

    The old nodes have ssd raid this nodes have nvme raid right?

    Yes that's correct!

  • @naranjatech Any details about DDoS Protection?
    Do you have any or you just nullroute ip?

  • naranjatechnaranjatech Member, Provider

    @tronyx said:
    @naranjatech Any details about DDoS Protection?
    Do you have any or you just nullroute ip?

    We don't offer DDOS Protection.

  • Beastly hardware and good deals 👍🏼

    Thanked by 2naranjatech miu

    DP - Tech and Hosting-related Domain Names for sale. PM for list/details.
    Create a Dynadot account via my referral link and spend $9.99 within 48 hours to receive $5 DynaDollars!

  • sepeisepei Member
    edited December 2020

    @naranjatech said:

    How much ram does the host have? Is this dual cpu system?

    Dual CPU system with 512GB RAM.

    Are there reasons why this offers have much more bandwith then the previous ones?

    Because these nodes can handles more bandwidth

    The old nodes have ssd raid this nodes have nvme raid right?

    Yes that's correct!

    What will be the next node? dual 64core? Because your nodes only get better each offer :blush:

    Thanked by 1gleert
  • Do you also have today a new year flash sale?

  • @naranjatech said:

    @tronyx said:
    @naranjatech Any details about DDoS Protection?
    Do you have any or you just nullroute ip?

    We don't offer DDOS Protection.

    What in case if server got ddosed?

  • gleertgleert Member, Provider

    @tronyx said:

    @naranjatech said:

    @tronyx said:
    @naranjatech Any details about DDoS Protection?
    Do you have any or you just nullroute ip?

    We don't offer DDOS Protection.

    What in case if server got ddosed?

    We will nullroute the target ip, and try to stop the attack as good as possible.

    Thanked by 1tronyx
  • gleertgleert Member, Provider

    @sepei said:
    Do you also have today a new year flash sale?

    What do you mean by flash sale?

  • @gleert said:

    @sepei said:
    Do you also have today a new year flash sale?

    What do you mean by flash sale?

    Your coupons in the christmas sales thread for the first 10 offers for example. Today there is a "new year" thread same as christmas :blush:

  • naranjatechnaranjatech Member, Provider

    @sepei said:

    @gleert said:

    @sepei said:
    Do you also have today a new year flash sale?

    What do you mean by flash sale?

    Your coupons in the christmas sales thread for the first 10 offers for example. Today there is a "new year" thread same as christmas :blush:

    Don't have anything planned at the moment... We'll see..

  • @naranjatech said:

    @sepei said:

    @gleert said:

    @sepei said:
    Do you also have today a new year flash sale?

    What do you mean by flash sale?

    Your coupons in the christmas sales thread for the first 10 offers for example. Today there is a "new year" thread same as christmas :blush:

    Don't have anything planned at the moment... We'll see..

    Your offers are great anyways ;) And I do not need to pay for a vps which I don't use anyways.

  • gleertgleert Member, Provider

    @sepei said: Your offers are great anyways ;) And I do not need to pay for a vps which I don't use anyways.

    You better use it!

  • @sepei said: And I do not need to pay for a vps which I don't use anyways.

    YES, you will not buy. but you bombed his with batch of useless question, for sure..
    I'm being a provider, I don't kill time with this kind of "customers"

    HostUS <3 | BuyVM :+1: | HostHatch :star: | LetBox | CrownCloud | Vultr | OVH | HudsonVH | Viridweb | Novos | MaxKvm | LiteServer | netCup | THANKS for awesome services :+1:

  • @gleert said:

    @sepei said: Your offers are great anyways ;) And I do not need to pay for a vps which I don't use anyways.

    You better use it!

    I will some days (next next year :blush:) don't worry. Even if I just use it for educational purpose.

  • i am using Naranja VPSes 2 years, zero outages & problems, reliable provider.
    Thanks

    Thanked by 2naranjatech thedp

    HostUS <3 | BuyVM :+1: | HostHatch :star: | LetBox | CrownCloud | Vultr | OVH | HudsonVH | Viridweb | Novos | MaxKvm | LiteServer | netCup | THANKS for awesome services :+1:

  • Top-Notch Quality & Support o:)

    Thanked by 1naranjatech
  • So it appears these sales are funding the purchase of the new nodes since you won't offer any refunds until nodes are provisioned. In essence, pre selling servers with no defined start date, ie shifting risk to consumer and eliminating all provider risk - except for the portion of the server not presold

    Stop the insanity - Use firebase, cloudflare workers, oracle cloud, proton vpn and stop spending money

  • FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

    @Unbelievable said:
    So it appears these sales are funding the purchase of the new nodes since you won't offer any refunds until nodes are provisioned. In essence, pre selling servers with no defined start date, ie shifting risk to consumer and eliminating all provider risk - except for the portion of the server not presold

    It was mentioned in the first post that start date is late Jan to early Feb. However, I will take the responsibility on this. I am the one who suggested them to do preorder because I want them to join our New Year fun, and also let people order them first despite it is not delivered yet.

    Pre-order is common in the market and I don't see any problems with that unless it is a shady host.

    Thanked by 1Asim

    I am so f*cking tired

  • @Unbelievable said: So it appears these sales are funding the purchase of the new nodes since you won't offer any refunds until nodes are provisioned. In essence, pre selling servers with no defined start date, ie shifting risk to consumer and eliminating all provider risk - except for the portion of the server not presold

    If I understood it correctly, it means you can request for refund before they are provisioned, but not after they are provisioned.

  • naranjatechnaranjatech Member, Provider

    @Unbelievable said:
    So it appears these sales are funding the purchase of the new nodes since you won't offer any refunds until nodes are provisioned. In essence, pre selling servers with no defined start date, ie shifting risk to consumer and eliminating all provider risk - except for the portion of the server not presold

    That’s not the case as we need to prepay when ordering, and that has already been done.

    We where hesitant if we should do this offer, but @FAT32 was the one who gave us the idea...

    Thanked by 3FAT32 _Nic Asim
  • naranjatechnaranjatech Member, Provider

    @smallbibi said:

    @Unbelievable said: So it appears these sales are funding the purchase of the new nodes since you won't offer any refunds until nodes are provisioned. In essence, pre selling servers with no defined start date, ie shifting risk to consumer and eliminating all provider risk - except for the portion of the server not presold

    If I understood it correctly, it means you can request for refund before they are provisioned, but not after they are provisioned.

    You can ask it after it has been provisioned, we did this so people would only ask for a refund after the have had the option to try it out!

  • Oh staph! I already bought 3 Naranjatech VPSes since BF :D

  • @FAT32 said: Pre-order is common in the market and I don't see any problems with that unless it is a shady host.

    >

    verry good to estimate quantity the orders ... so yes is help .

    Thanked by 1FAT32
  • I do have a couple of questions while looking at this now though...

    1. Will this be Dronten as well?
    2. What happens when the BW limit is reached by a VPS?
      (This is of interest especially for the earlier offered plans which had smaller amounts allocated. I tried looking for it on your site, but failed.)
    Thanked by 1sepei
  • naranjatechnaranjatech Member, Provider

    @rhinoduck said:
    I do have a couple of questions while looking at this now though...

    1. Will this be Dronten as well?
    2. What happens when the BW limit is reached by a VPS?
      (This is of interest especially for the earlier offered plans which had smaller amounts allocated. I tried looking for it on your site, but failed.)

    Yes it’s in Dronten! After you have used all bandwidth you will be limited to 10 mbit.

    Thanked by 1miu
Sign In or Register to comment.