Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fesh Stores
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Fesh Stores

Just wondering if any of you guys use or have any experience with Fesh?
https://fesh.store/

Got a client looking at it, but can't give him much feedback.

Comments

• No company registration information at all, anywhere, no Imprint or similar while hosted in Germany.

No phone number or address.

I could not care less for $1 hosting, but when you are running an ecommerce portal that's the first thing I expect to see on every page.

• Yep, not good. There's a lifetime deal thing on StackSocial who are also offering a sitewide 20% discount at the moment. Dunno, maybe it's some Russian site. I'll tell the client to avoid, thanks.

• Tbh, you can do the same with Billingserv @Jord

Thanked by 1Jord
  • @seriesn said:
    Tbh, you can do the same with Billingserv @Jord

Same how? Fesh is an ecommerce platform. Looks like it uses OpenCart.

Thanked by 1Jord
  • @sandanista said:

@seriesn said:

BillingServ does similar thing (might need templating?). I am pretty sure I have a BS instance that does similar job. Once again, @jord would be the best one to confirm.

Thanked by 1Jord
  • Thanks. Interesting, I'll take a look. Client just weighing up a few options at the moment. Clearly cheap as chips was his starting point. Now he's got his sensible cap back on he's looking at Shopify and Volusion.

Thanked by 1Jord
  • @seriesn said:

I think is a bit different, BS is a billing platform, and Fesh is kinda Online Store platform (which is including billing too)

Cmiiw

Thanked by 1Jord
  • JordJord Moderator, Host Rep

@seriesn said:

Thanks for the mention sir :)

@seriesn said:

@sandanista said:

@seriesn said:

BillingServ does similar thing (might need templating?). I am pretty sure I have a BS instance that does similar job. Once again, @jord would be the best one to confirm.

We can be used for eCommerce, we do have a couple of clients who use us for physical products and digital downloads. But we are expanding on these features along with a new shop front template.

So you'd be able to pick and choose your features, invoicing + eCommerce if you wanted that as an add on. Or you could just use our eCommerce features.

@ferri said:

@seriesn said:

I think is a bit different, BS is a billing platform, and Fesh is kinda Online Store platform (which is including billing too)

Cmiiw

Thank you, you are correct, we are mostly billing, but we can be used for eCommerce and it's our plan to fully expand into this system too. We've laid the groundwork for it, we just need to pull it all together now.

Thanks again guys for tagging and showing interest in BillingServ.

Thanked by 1ferri
  • @Jord said:
    but we can be used for eCommerce and it's our plan to fully expand into this system too. We've laid the groundwork for it, we just need to pull it all together now.

Sounds great, success for your business sir :+1:

@ferri said:

@Jord said:
    but we can be used for eCommerce and it's our plan to fully expand into this system too. We've laid the groundwork for it, we just need to pull it all together now.

Sounds great, success for your business sir :+1:

Thank you sir, means a lot :heart:

Lots of new features are coming in 2021 so it's going to be a great year for us :) not just hosting related features either.

• Sounds great, something to keep an eye open for in 2021. Hope it's a success.

@sandanista said:
    Sounds great, something to keep an eye open for in 2021. Hope it's a success.

Thank you :) I hope we can work with each other in 2021. Happy New Year to you and I wish you all the best :)

Thanked by 1sandanista