Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PSA: Hostdoc back as "port443.uk" Possible scam alert! - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

PSA: Hostdoc back as "port443.uk" Possible scam alert!

Comments

• Bro, this smells so bad, bro.

Thanked by 1NobodyInteresting
  • SirFoxySirFoxy Member
    edited January 2021

@P443John said:

@SirFoxy said:

There is literally no way 4700 people opted in to receive marketing emails specifically from your newly created hosting company.

Yes. And growing. Not a single one has unsubscribed either.
    All unsubscribed have obviously been from the added list. I am angry at this too.
    Do you think I want a communities first impression of my organisation to be like this? Bro, I am fuming, and I have made this known.
    But this is where I am so I have to address it. Can’t let it spiral out of control with speculation.

@FAT32 said:
    I will still give you the benefit of doubt, let's see what LowEndDetective can find out. By the way, yes I am the one that communicated with you over the live chat, and I come in peace and didn't mention scam or anything, but you missed the chance to be honest.

Bro. It is all love.
    My reason for being here is to reduce anxiety if there is any.
    I want to help. But ain’t no one even leading me down the right path.
    I am being spat at and judged with no foundation.
    I come in piece and will attempt to help people if I can. Everybody has a pitchfork for no reason and want to use it at the first chance available with no grounds for doing that.
    Bro, I been honest from day one. You choose to doubt it. Someone say every scammer does this? I am still wondering what this scam is.

Lmao dude I'm a copywriter by trade, even with a highly engaged responsive list you're going to get unsubscribes. Especially if you just send out offers. Everything about this situation screams bullshit.

Thanked by 1hotlineservers
  • @SirFoxy said:

@P443John said:

@SirFoxy said:

There is literally no way 4700 people opted in to receive marketing emails specifically from your newly created hosting company.

Yes. And growing. Not a single one has unsubscribed either.
    All unsubscribed have obviously been from the added list. I am angry at this too.
    Do you think I want a communities first impression of my organisation to be like this? Bro, I am fuming, and I have made this known.
    But this is where I am so I have to address it. Can’t let it spiral out of control with speculation.

@FAT32 said:
    I will still give you the benefit of doubt, let's see what LowEndDetective can find out. By the way, yes I am the one that communicated with you over the live chat, and I come in peace and didn't mention scam or anything, but you missed the chance to be honest.

Bro. It is all love.
    I come in piece and will attempt to help people if I can. Everybody has a pitchfork for no reason and want to use it at the first chance available with no grounds for doing that.
    Bro, I been honest from day one. You choose to doubt it. Someone say every scammer does this? I am still wondering what this scam is.

Lmao dude I'm a copywriter by trade, even with a highly engaged responsive list you're going to get unsubscribes. Especially if you just send out offers. Everything about this situation screams bullshit.

Unless the unsubscribe procedure is broken :dizzy:

Anyway hostB.ro is available.

• @hotlineservers said:

@P443John said:

. Someone say every scammer does this? I am still wondering what this scam is.

Search hostdoc. You may find your answer.

I have and spoken with him. The owner. I see complaints but nothing near the amount of customers he had. I see gone ones too. I am an outsider looking in trying to be neutral, it is hard to see what went wrong.
    He told me he processed refunds, informed users of the shut down and left.
    Some may have slipped through the cracks. His words. But he was always reachable.
    I don’t know if this is true or not. But let me know and I will pass the message. He's honest. If something was missed he will fix or refund.

His story is many took advantage of the situation and issued chargebacks. He did not fight and let them win. Even if he already refunded and provided the service. So from him, he says he is the one that was scammed but also admits some may have slipped through the cracks.

What is your story bro?
    I’m all ears. If I can help I will.

• edited January 2021

@P443John said:

@hotlineservers said:

@P443John said:

I have and spoken with him. The owner. I see complaints but nothing near the amount of customers he had. I see gone ones too. I am an outsider looking in trying to be neutral, it is hard to see what went wrong.
    Some may have slipped through the cracks. His words. But he was always reachable.
    I don’t know if this is true or not. But let me know and I will pass the message. He's honest. If something was missed he will fix or refund.

His story is many took advantage of the situation and issued chargebacks. He did not fight and let them win. Even if he already refunded and provided the service. So from him, he says he is the one that was scammed but also admits some may have slipped through the cracks.

What is your story bro?

My story? Why do you need my story hostdoc? Oh im sorry I mean p443 john

Seems hostdoc left and left people hanging. So again if you search here or google you will find your answers. Seems like you have a short fuse. Kind of like someone else like a doc.

• I think the best would be, Jon proves his identity by sharing ID Copy and copy of utilities bill with the respected mods. Simple end of drama.

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

@P443John said:
    Bro. It is all love.

Cool, so can you tell me which part of this Port443 is actually run / managed by you, and which part of it is run / managed by your good friend / colleague Junior? Because currently I feel like everything is done by him and not you.

Honestly, you seems to know him too well, all the "He told" and "He said" makes me feel like you are just him. The word choices (except the intentionally added bro), tones and the way you organise things just feels like a spitting image of him.

Thanked by 3jpeng bulbasaur Ticaga
  • @hotlineservers said:

@P443John said:

@hotlineservers said:

@P443John said:

What is your story bro?

My story? Why do you need my story hostdoc? Oh im sorry I mean p443 john

Bro, do you have a story or are you salty about something you wish to share. I am confused.

@seriesn said:
    I think the best would be, Jon proves his identity by sharing ID Copy and copy of utilities bill with the respected mods. Simple end of drama.

Another provider. Bro tell me this, did you provide your details for the forum? I ain’t here trying to sell. I signed up because my organisation was mentioned in a bad way. It is my job to then provide a explanation.
    I just see a mob bro have not been inflicted but take it on the shoulder to dish out the punishment.
    If you got a problem, let me know. I will see if I can help in any way.

@FAT32 said:

@P443John said:
    Bro. It is all love.

Cool, so can you tell me which part of this Port443 is actually run / managed by you, and which part of it is run / managed by your good friend / colleague Junior? Because currently I feel like everything is done by him and not you.

Honestly, you seems to know him too well, all the "He told" and "He said" makes me feel like you are just him. The word choices (except the intentionally added bro), tones and the way you organise things just feels like a spitting image of him.

Everything is run by me. Junior helped with acquiring the hardware and pool.
    Bro. What word choices. I am trying to stay professional. I see some especially providers have been hurt in what this event is. I want to help. Im not being given direction to help just speculation and assumption.
    Is that what I have signed up for. I thought if a thread has been made someone needs help. My organisation is dragged into it so here I am.
    Seems the person who started it also does not have a grievance so I am very very confused.

• LeonDynamicLeonDynamic Member
    edited January 2021

@P443John you mentioned that your ‘company’ is setup as a sole trader which if is fine but as you are collecting and processing data on potential clients can you please share with me your data protection licence number?

I have searched the ICO Register and haven’t found anything under John Osengi - There are no entries that match your search criteria. Haven’t searched under your company name as that doesn’t officially exist does it.

• seriesnseriesn Member
    edited January 2021

Na bro. I have 0 ill intentions and trying to help ya here. Obviously you won’t see it the way it should be but rather being extra defensive.

Sorry if it you feel anything else bro. My bad bro. Won’t try to help bro. You are literally a no name bro. No LinkedIn for dev? No company info? So fuck off bro.

I mean, my details are public and so is my corporation info. So yeah, kinda had to provide those to get my tag.

• @seriesn said:
    I think the best would be, Jon proves his identity by sharing ID Copy and copy of utilities bill with the respected mods. Simple end of drama.

Another provider. Bro tell me this, did you provide your details for the forum? I ain’t here trying to sell. I signed up because my organisation was mentioned in a bad way. It is my job to then provide a explanation.

Share your info with the mods on here not in the public forum. Once they confirm then this is over. Make sense?

• @LeonDynamic said:
    @P443John you mentioned that your ‘company’ is setup as a sole trader which if is fine but as you are collecting and processing data on potential clients can you please share with me your data protection licence number?

Bro it is new organisation. No, it ain’t been issued yet.

@seriesn said:
    Na bro. I have 0 ill intentions and trying to help ya here. Obviously you won’t see it the way it should be but rather being extra defensive.

Sorry if it you feel anything else bro. My bad bro. Won’t try to help bro. You are literally a no name bro. No LinkedIn for dev? No company info? So fuck off bro.

I mean, my details are public and so is my corporation info. So yeah, kinda had to provide those to get my tag.

Yeah, I get that bro but browski, I ain’t applying for no tag. Yhh, fuck you too.

Ill intention is not hard to spot bro. I get it. I expected it. I just did not think a top provider would be so thirsty. Maybe small guys like me pfft Yhh.

@hotlineservers said:

@seriesn said:

Share your info with the mods on here not in the public forum. Once they confirm then this is over. Make sense?

More thirst.

• @P443John said:

@LeonDynamic said:

@seriesn said:

Yeah, I get that bro but browski, I ain’t applying for no tag. Yhh, fuck you too.

Ill intention is not hard to spot bro. I get it. I expected it. I just did not think a top provider would be so thirsty. Maybe small guys like me pfft Yhh.

@hotlineservers said:

@seriesn said:

More thirst.

Ladies and Gentleman I present hostdoc in the flesh!!!!! Temper and all LOL.

• @P443John said:

Doesn’t matter if it’s a new organisation/company you must have a DPA licence - it’s the law - before you collect and process data. When did you apply for it?

Also if you are a sole trader as you say, you are not an organisation/company you are a sole trader i.e. self-employed. If you want to be called a company simply register on Companies House

Thanked by 2Daniel15 kkrajk
  • @P443John can you also let “junior” know his accounts at Companies House are overdue.

• @hotlineservers said:

@P443John said:

@LeonDynamic said:

@seriesn said:

@hotlineservers said:

@seriesn said:

More thirst.

Ladies and Gentleman I present hostdoc in the flesh!!!!! Temper and all LOL.

Bro. At this point you can all me anything you want.
    I am here to help if someone had an issue and wishes to have it fixed.

@LeonDynamic said:

@P443John said:

Doesn’t matter if it’s a new organisation/company you must have a DPA licence - it’s the law - before you collect and process data. When did you apply for it?

Also if you are a sole trader as you say, you are not an organisation/company you are a sole trader i.e. self-employed. If you want to be called a company simply register on Companies House

Thanks for the advise bro. Got it locked in.
    Nah bro, I will be getting ICO not DPA.

• edited January 2021

Tldr it's hostdoc but with an alternate persona as the front man. Until proven otherwise.

Edit: bro

• TLDR - I am just a front

Thanked by 1Frameworks
  • WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran

@P443John said:

@LeonDynamic said:

Lies, as the ICO issue us with data protection license number within max of two days! Any hosting or consultancy company / org is required to have one as do processing customers data.

• All you had to do was refund and pay of your dedi’s bro

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

• @P443John said:
    Thanks for the advise bro. Got it locked in.
    Nah bro, I will be getting ICO not DPA.

I think you need to take a breath as it appears you don’t know what your talking about. The ICO issue a DPA!

Thanked by 1hotlineservers
  • LeonDynamicLeonDynamic Member
    edited January 2021

Furthermore, you registered your domain on 24th Nov 2020 with every intention of offering paid services to prospective clients where you would need to collect personal information. Not including the spam emails you appear to be sending out that you have obtained, somewhat questionably. Therefore, you should already have a DPA licence, which it appears you have not nor have you even applied for. This in itself is against the law.

• notarobonotarobo Member
    edited January 2021

send hostdoc / p443john condom brand some shit express horseshit!!!!

hostdoc bro, u may be brain defect! dont give up on brain treating!

Thanked by 1SirFoxy
  • DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

Good luck dealing with the LowEnd Detectives.

Thanked by 2_MS_ Frameworks
  • NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

• @P443John said: His story is many took advantage of the situation and issued chargebacks.

Not quite accurate. What actually happened is he took advantage of the situation and filed chargebacks against some of his upstream providers and issued refunds to a very small number of strategically selected customers who were also members of this forum, as an attempt to appear as though he's giving refunds but that was very quickly revealed shortly afterwards to have been a scammy move.

• @seriesn said: Sorry if it you feel anything else bro. My bad bro. Won’t try to help bro. You are literally a no name bro. No LinkedIn for dev? No company info? So fuck off bro.

@P443John said: Yeah, I get that bro but browski, I ain’t applying for no tag. Yhh, fuck you too.