Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Advertise on LowEndTalk.com
find PHP development,I want to start a project to help foreigners buy and ship goods in China
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

find PHP development,I want to start a project to help foreigners buy and ship goods in China

coolgoolecoolgoole Member
edited December 2020 in Help

I want to start a project to help foreigners buy and ship goods in China
Develop with wordpress or Laravel
Where to find programmers for development

Find a partner

Provide services as shown below
Free, always freeFree, always freeFree, always freeFree, always freeFree, always freeFree, always free

I will be people sourcing agent buyer in china

Free, always freeFree, always freeFree, always freeFree, always freeFree, always freeFree, always free

Comments

• seriesnseriesn Member, Top Provider

@coolgoole said:

https://woocommerce.com/posts/create-multivendor-marketplace-wordpress/

Something like this?

Thanked by 1kkrajk
  • @seriesn said:

@coolgoole said:

https://woocommerce.com/posts/create-multivendor-marketplace-wordpress/

Something like this?

no.

This is not the case, I want to open a store to help others open stores in shify and WooCommerce, but there is no source of goods, I can help buy and ship in China.

Which is buyer and sourcing agent

If he needs to open a store, he can also provide vps, virtual host installation services

• lentrolentro Member, Provider

Upwork/freelancer.com/fiverr?

FluidStack: Up to $600 Monthly For Your GPU(s) or Rent Affordable GPU Machines | VC-backed | 2,000+ Machines (aff link)
    ISODME: Web hosting | Managed VPS services | U.S. based support | High Uptime | isodme.com

• @seriesn Provide services like pictures

• Poor English, unable to communicate

• seriesnseriesn Member, Top Provider

Sorry bud. Really can’t understand what you want to do here.

• You want to sell product to non Chinese people?
    • You want other people to sell product to non Chinese people ?
    Thanked by 1WebProject
  • coolgoolecoolgoole Member
    edited December 2020

@seriesn said:
    Sorry bud. Really can’t understand what you want to do here.

• You want to sell product to non Chinese people?
    • You want other people to sell product to non Chinese people ?

I write in Chinese, then you go read it, and then translate it

• It is not about PHP, it is about payment and shipment. And you will need company registration and insurance

Don't give me hope.

• @elliotc said:
    It is not about PHP, it is about payment and shipment. And you will need company registration and insurance

This is no problem.We are doing service, not doing industry

• 你是 MJJ 嗎? To be honest if you r in China. You can hire developer from TaoBao.

• @Edward_S said:
    你是 MJJ 嗎?

em.. what?

• @Edward_S said:
    你是 MJJ 嗎? To be honest if you r in China. You can hire developer from TaoBao.

i 在 china

• There's already sites like alibaba, banggood, lazada, shoppee

Why created yet another?

• BertieBertie Member
    edited December 2020

@hwt said: There's already sites like alibaba, banggood, lazada, shoppeeWhy created yet another?

Because all those sites treat expats like second class citizens.

• @hwt said:
    There's already sites like alibaba, banggood, lazada, shoppee

Why created yet another?

Not the same website
    Help people purchase goods on Alibaba
    sourcing agent buyer in china

• @Bertie said:

@hwt said: There's already sites like alibaba, banggood, lazada, shoppeeWhy created yet another?

Because all those sites treat expats like second class citizens.

yes
    They don’t have Alipay and Chinese address

Not the same website
    Help people purchase goods on Alibaba
    sourcing agent buyer in china

• A website like this? https://esimple.com.my/

You can hire someone on upwork, there's some website run on wordpress platform too.

• Try to look at Upwork/Fiverr

and since Upwork etc is an international website, to order on that website you need proper English communication so your order can be delivered to you exactly like what you want.

if you didn't really understand English really well ask for your friend's help to translate it for you or just hire a local freelancer, try to look at your local forum.

RevivalTV - The best esports news in Indonesia | DT Server Status - My server uptime status

• @DianTama said:
    Try to look at Upwork/Fiverr

and since Upwork etc is an international website, to order on that website you need proper English communication so your order can be delivered to you exactly like what you want.

if you didn't really understand English really well ask for your friend's help to translate it for you or just hire a local freelancer, try to look at your local forum.

Can only see, cannot speak, cannot write, cannot listen

• WebProjectWebProject Member, Provider

@coolgoole said:

@DianTama said:

I don’t think you will be able to communicate via pics only. The project which you are trying to do already exist, Alibaba group had consumer website called Aliexpress so no issue to buy items from China

Thanked by 1yoursunny
    VPS Price Match Guarantee on: All our range of DDOS protected XEN-HVM VPS Plans
    Are you looking for best price for self-managed VPS? See WebProVPS website for more details.
  • OP is trolling you all fyi

Thanked by 1TimboJones

I <3 Nexus Bytes and Direct Admin <3

• @WebProject said:
    The project which you are trying to do already exist, Alibaba group had consumer website called Aliexpress so no issue to buy items from China

>

Yeah, although Aliexpress items are usually more expensive than local ones, and takes 1+ month to ship. Both are fine tho, just buy and forget :joy: it will arrive sometimes later.

• @WebProject said:

@coolgoole said:

@DianTama said:

I don’t think you will be able to communicate via pics only. The project which you are trying to do already exist, Alibaba group had consumer website called Aliexpress so no issue to buy items from China

The website I want to develop is to help others get cheap goods in China, not such a huge mall.

not a mall like Aliexpress.

Kind of like the Malaysian website above

• @WebProject said:

@coolgoole said:

@DianTama said:

Aliexpress is much more expensive than Chinese websites. And it’s B TO C

I am making a service website

• I think I got your point. Something like broker. In my country there is a website that handle buying from China, tax, and shipping.

Customer just need to pay via local transfer and wait item arrived at their door.

Am I right?

Ansible Init Hosts Make your fresh server ready for Ansible (Open source)

• @ferri said:
    I think I got your point. Something like broker. In my country there is a website that handle buying from China, tax, and shipping.

Customer just need to pay via local transfer and wait item arrived at their door.

Am I right?

Similar meaning, but different business models
    I want to help people open stores on Amazon, eBay, shify, shopify and other websites. Then I help them purchase and ship goods in China.

• Are you going to develop an english getaway to 1688.com while maintaining local prices? Usually anything related to export to english speaking countries is crazy ripoff in China. You can pay 90% to people in the middle while the actual goods supplier in China will get only 10% ;) That's why all those quality problems etc etc.

• @umi said:
    Are you going to develop an english getaway to 1688.com while maintaining local prices? Usually anything related to export to english speaking countries is crazy ripoff in China. You can pay 90% to people in the middle while the actual goods supplier in China will get only 10% ;) That's why all those quality problems etc etc.

I will make a video to demonstrate my thoughts, you will understand then

• @coolgoole said:

@umi said:
    Are you going to develop an english getaway to 1688.com while maintaining local prices? Usually anything related to export to english speaking countries is crazy ripoff in China. You can pay 90% to people in the middle while the actual goods supplier in China will get only 10% ;) That's why all those quality problems etc etc.

Yes, a video would be nice

Ansible Init Hosts Make your fresh server ready for Ansible (Open source)

• @ferri said:

@coolgoole said:

@umi said:

Yes, a video would be nice

I will find someone to help me translate .
    Then you will understand what I mean

• I think I know what he wants. Basically, he wants to scrape products off the major china shopping websites, tack on some sweet fx conversion rates and delivery charges, show people USD pricing and do a kind of dropshipping service. They take USD, then use their local chinese cards to purchase things then reship them to US.

• @smallbibi said:
    I think I know what he wants. Basically, he wants to scrape products off the major china shopping websites, tack on some sweet fx conversion rates and delivery charges, show people USD pricing and do a kind of dropshipping service. They take USD, then use their local chinese cards to purchase things then reship them to US.

Almost what you understand
    There are two differences
    First, I help people to buy website in China for free, and I don’t make money.
    Second, I have to help the people make goods. But this is difficult to explain clearly in my English

• so many platforms exists for drop shipping agents. You can refer to some of them and try to get the template to get started.

The easy one is based on WP + Woo + Some Plug-In + Good theme which can help you to get started.

signature for rent - ^_^

• @coolgoole said: But this is difficult to explain clearly in my English

If you can keep it to less than 3 sentences I don't mind translating for free.

@mrclown said: The easy one is based on WP + Woo + Some Plug-In + Good theme which can help you to get started.

There's probably some additional complexity because presumably he would need to scrape chinese websites, translate to english and do automation for the ordering and shipping from china to other countries.

edited December 2020

Second, I have to help the people make goods. But this is difficult to explain clearly in my English

• @smallbibi said:

@coolgoole said: But this is difficult to explain clearly in my English

If you can keep it to less than 3 sentences I don't mind translating for free.

@mrclown said: The easy one is based on WP + Woo + Some Plug-In + Good theme which can help you to get started.

There's probably some additional complexity because presumably he would need to scrape chinese websites, translate to english and do automation for the ordering and shipping from china to other countries.

I know there are a lot of Chinese people here
    thank you
    wait for me to write it down tomorrow
    but more than three sentences

• @mrclown said:
    so many platforms exists for drop shipping agents. You can refer to some of them and try to get the template to get started.

The easy one is based on WP + Woo + Some Plug-In + Good theme which can help you to get started.

I just want to use wp+wc+ other plugin development

• Matt247Matt247 Member
    edited December 2020

@coolgoole said:

That's sound exactly how the website I mentioned earlier, they make money by charging a small % fee. But how do you make money if everything is free? Do you own the warehouse?

Thanked by 1kkrajk
  • @Matt247 said:

@coolgoole said:

That's sound exactly how the website I mentioned earlier, they make money by charging a small % fee. But how do you make money if everything is free? Do you own the warehouse?

They are all Agent, Forwarder, Drop Shipper, and buyers. This is just part of our service, and we also need to help sellers build independent websites.

And we are free, all free

I know how to make money, but it's not something I think about now

• Better you do push-ups videos..

Thanked by 1yoursunny

A simple uptime dashboard using UptimeRobot API https://upy.duo.ovh
    Currently using VPS from BuyVM, Gullo's, Hetzner, HostHatch, HostSailor, HostSolutions, InceptionHosting, LetBox, MaxKVM, MrVM, VirMach.

• @chocolateshirt said:
    Better you do push-ups videos..

what?

• deankdeank Member, Troll

The end is nigh.

Have you sued your host yet? Do it now.

• edited December 2020

@coolgoole said:

@chocolateshirt said:
    Better you do push-ups videos..

what?

This..

@coolgoole said:

@umi said:

You should make push-ups videos for us to clearly understand your thoughts..

A simple uptime dashboard using UptimeRobot API https://upy.duo.ovh
    Currently using VPS from BuyVM, Gullo's, Hetzner, HostHatch, HostSailor, HostSolutions, InceptionHosting, LetBox, MaxKVM, MrVM, VirMach.

• Simple question: How do you verify the Chinese seller's credit and inspect those goods?

• If you do not verify strictly, you are doomed to become the forwarder of dark web stuff and FBI will raid on your warehouse sooner or later.
    • If you verify strictly, you will end up similar to Amazon and won't be cheap.
  • @yoursunny you know Chinese right?

My Blog rafalblog.xyz
    Contabo GmbH insanely cheap VPS

• UnbelievableUnbelievable Member
    edited December 2020

@op on OCt 8 you had difficulties using your paypal account to buy something. Now you are going to be an intermediary in china purchasing and shipping?

on oct 8 you were asking basic questions on WooCommerce- now you are going to assist clients in making woocommerce sites and facilitate trade and money transfers from paypal to alipay where you get 100% of the risk in the transaction?

You've also had trouble googling things in the past.

This all is simply unrealistic. Plus I see you wrote minimal words seeking partner. I know this means you are big idea man and need programmer man to do work and you split mythical profits together while programmer man does all the work.

https://woocommerce.com/experts/ can you even compete with ANY of these companies on quality, timeline, or anything besides saying we are low end and cheaper?

edited December 2020

@Unbelievable said:
    @op on OCt 8 you had difficulties using your paypal account to buy something. Now you are going to be an intermediary in china purchasing and shipping?

on oct 8 you were asking basic questions on WooCommerce- now you are going to assist clients in making woocommerce sites and facilitate trade and money transfers from paypal to alipay where you get 100% of the risk in the transaction?

You've also had trouble googling things in the past.

This all is simply unrealistic. Plus I see you wrote minimal words seeking partner. I know this means you are big idea man and need programmer man to do work and you split mythical profits together while programmer man does all the work.

https://woocommerce.com/experts/ can you even compete with ANY of these companies on quality, timeline, or anything besides saying we are low end and cheaper?

Are you talking to me?
    I do not quite understand what you mean?
    If you are talking to me
    Let me explain

1. I encountered fraud, not paypal.I encountered fraud prevention on the website.I can't explain it clearly in English, I said this in another thread. I won't say much here.

2. woocommerce problem-----That's why I need to find developers to help me develop.

3.Even if I use Google, I will encounter problems in English. My English is not good.

I admit it

4.Please remember, I am not doing software; I am doing what I said on the picture.

You are right.
    Most of the work is done by developers.
    I basically don't do anything.
    But if website make money
    which developer I work with also gets a lot of money. Is not it good?

For example
    if a foreign developer is not in China, can he do this project. He cooperates with me, and our website has been launched, wouldn't he make money?

What's so strange about this thing?

• doghouchdoghouch Member
    edited December 2020

But if website make money which developer I work with also gets a lot of money. Is not it good?

Why would X developer need you then?

Thanked by 1yoursunny
    edited December 2020

@doghouch said:

But if website make money which developer I work with also gets a lot of money. Is not it good?

Why would X developer need you then?

foreign developer is not in China
    Of course, Chinese developers can do it themselves, and I have no objection.