Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Advertise on LowEndTalk.com
Starting at $3.50 | KVM | 4GB RAM | 4 Cores | 80GB SSD
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

Starting at $3.50 | KVM | 4GB RAM | 4 Cores | 80GB SSD

LittleCreekLittleCreek Member, Provider

I just set up a new server and would like to get some clients on it so I am offering basically double the amount of memory, cpu, bandwidth and SSD storage. I did just set up the plans recently so if you have any problems signing up please let me know so I can get it fixed.

I own all of the servers and other equipment. Everything is hosted in Durham, NC USA in one of Tierpont's many tier III data centers. https://www.tierpoint.com/data-centers/north-carolina/raleigh-rtp/

Feel free to ask any questions here or email me at [email protected]

All virtual machines come with the below:
Virtualizor Control Panel
1 IPv4 addresses
No setup fees
Free reinstalls
99.99% uptime SLA
24/7 on-site technical support
Full remote management and control (VNC access, reboot, reinstall, bandwidth check, etc.)
No long-term contract. Monthly payments and you can cancel at any time.
Payments by credit/debit cards, Paypal
DirectAdmin Included (Please select it when purchasing)

These prices are not advertised anywhere on our web site. They can only be accessed from the links below.


LET KVM-1 Double $3.50 Order Here Now


Virtuozzo KVM
CPU Core: 4
RAM: 4 GB
Disk Space: 80GB
Bandwidth: 2 TB/Month
$3.50/month
Order Here Now


LET KVM-2 Double $7.00 Order Here Now


Virtuozzo KVM
CPU Core: 8
RAM: 8 GB
Disk Space: 120GB
Bandwidth: 4 TB/Month
$7.00/month
Order Here Now

Why choose Little Creek Hosting?
We have over 20 years of experience in the hosting industry
Free full migration assistance
Always improving our services based on customers feedback
30 day money back guarantee
We own all our hardware and equipment
24/7 on-site support
99.99% network uptime
Professional and super fast support
Motivated and friendly staff
Pay online and start using immediately

Operating Systems available:
CentOS
Ubuntu
Debian
Suse
Fedora

New to the VPS market? We have tons of customers who switch to us from
shared/reseller hosting so we give you all the information you need to get your
VPS up and running.

Test Download
http://216.27.29.30/512MB.zip

Floyd Morrissette - DirectAdmin Expert - LittleCreekHosting.com - VPS specials in the offers section. - If you need something more please contact us.

«13

Comments

  • the cpu specifications? HDD or SSD or NVMe? thanks

  • @hotsnow said:
    the cpu specifications? HDD or SSD or NVMe? thanks

    https://talk.lowendspirit.com/discussion/comment/51555/#Comment_51555

    120G at $7/month, it is assumed to be SSD or HDD, not NVMe

    the Geekbench v5 score is quite excellent

    Thanked by 1hotsnow
  • @aRNoLD said:
    120G at $7/month, it is assumed to be SSD or HDD, not NVMe

    the Geekbench v5 score is quite excellent

    seems the network is 100M :'(

  • LittleCreekLittleCreek Member, Provider

    @hotsnow said:
    HDD or SSD or NVMe? thanks

    "Starting at $3.50 | KVM | 4GB RAM | 4 Cores | 80GB SSD"

    Thanked by 1hotsnow

    Floyd Morrissette - DirectAdmin Expert - LittleCreekHosting.com - VPS specials in the offers section. - If you need something more please contact us.

  • LittleCreekLittleCreek Member, Provider

    @hotsnow said:
    the cpu specifications?

    The host machine has 2 Intel Xeon E5-2680 v3 Dodeca-core (12 Core) 2.50 GHz

    Thanked by 1hotsnow

    Floyd Morrissette - DirectAdmin Expert - LittleCreekHosting.com - VPS specials in the offers section. - If you need something more please contact us.

  • DarkCarnageDarkCarnage Member
    edited December 2020

    Has anyone tested the benchmarks?

    *** yabs - if possible?

  • Raid?

  • LittleCreekLittleCreek Member, Provider

    @fbmy said:
    Raid?

    Yes

    Floyd Morrissette - DirectAdmin Expert - LittleCreekHosting.com - VPS specials in the offers section. - If you need something more please contact us.

  • I have a plan and its fairly decent over all.

  • Virtuozzo KVM
    CPU Core: 4
    RAM: 4 GB
    Disk Space: 80GB
    Bandwidth: 2 TB/Month
    $3.50/month

    Where are they located in the United States and can I install windows support for game hosting?

    are they ddr3 or ddr4

  • LittleCreekLittleCreek Member, Provider

    @VanillaBomber said:
    Where are they located in the United States and can I install windows support for game hosting?

    are they ddr3 or ddr4

    "Everything is hosted in Durham, NC USA in one of Tierpont's many tier III data centers."

    ddr4

    Floyd Morrissette - DirectAdmin Expert - LittleCreekHosting.com - VPS specials in the offers section. - If you need something more please contact us.

  • @LittleCreek Do you offer coloc in Durham?

  • @LittleCreek there is ipv6 available ?

    ⚝ Currently using VPS from GeorgeDatacenter (VPS-GD1) since Aug/19

  • Prime404Prime404 Member
    edited December 2020

    Picked one up, seems promising if this is sustainable:

    [[email protected] ~]# curl -sL yabs.sh | bash
    # ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #
    #              Yet-Another-Bench-Script              #
    #                     v2020-12-27                    #
    # https://github.com/masonr/yet-another-bench-script #
    # ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #
    
    Mon Dec 28 14:55:11 EST 2020
    
    Basic System Information:
    ---------------------------------
    Processor  : Intel Core Processor (Haswell, no TSX, IBRS)
    CPU cores  : 4 @ 2499.996 MHz
    AES-NI     : ✔ Enabled
    VM-x/AMD-V : ❌ Disabled
    RAM        : 3.7 GiB
    Swap       : 2.0 GiB
    Disk       : 76.7 GiB
    
    fio Disk Speed Tests (Mixed R/W 50/50):
    ---------------------------------
    Block Size | 4k            (IOPS) | 64k           (IOPS)
      ------   | ---            ----  | ----           ----
    Read       | 110.70 MB/s  (27.6k) | 297.99 MB/s   (4.6k)
    Write      | 110.99 MB/s  (27.7k) | 299.56 MB/s   (4.6k)
    Total      | 221.69 MB/s  (55.4k) | 597.56 MB/s   (9.3k)
               |                      |
    Block Size | 512k          (IOPS) | 1m            (IOPS)
      ------   | ---            ----  | ----           ----
    Read       | 282.12 MB/s    (551) | 164.27 MB/s    (160)
    Write      | 297.11 MB/s    (580) | 175.21 MB/s    (171)
    Total      | 579.24 MB/s   (1.1k) | 339.48 MB/s    (331)
    
    iperf3 Network Speed Tests (IPv4):
    ---------------------------------
    Provider        | Location (Link)           | Send Speed      | Recv Speed
                    |                           |                 |
    Clouvider       | London, UK (10G)          | 82.6 Mbits/sec  | 90.9 Mbits/sec
    Online.net      | Paris, FR (10G)           | 83.0 Mbits/sec  | 90.4 Mbits/sec
    WorldStream     | The Netherlands (10G)     | 82.9 Mbits/sec  | 90.6 Mbits/sec
    Biznet          | Jakarta, Indonesia (1G)   | 75.0 Mbits/sec  | 69.9 Mbits/sec
    Clouvider       | NYC, NY, US (10G)         | 85.3 Mbits/sec  | 91.0 Mbits/sec
    Velocity Online | Tallahassee, FL, US (10G) | 84.1 Mbits/sec  | 91.6 Mbits/sec
    Clouvider       | Los Angeles, CA, US (10G) | 80.9 Mbits/sec  | 91.6 Mbits/sec
    Iveloz Telecom  | Sao Paulo, BR (2G)        | 81.2 Mbits/sec  | 89.1 Mbits/sec
    
    Geekbench 5 Benchmark Test:
    ---------------------------------
    Test            | Value
                    |
    Single Core     | 678
    Multi Core      | 2274
    Full Test       | https://browser.geekbench.com/v5/cpu/5577813
    
    Thanked by 2miu Tsukihi
  • Custom vps available

  • LittleCreekLittleCreek Member, Provider

    @spifey said:
    @LittleCreek Do you offer coloc in Durham?

    Sorry but no.

    Floyd Morrissette - DirectAdmin Expert - LittleCreekHosting.com - VPS specials in the offers section. - If you need something more please contact us.

  • LittleCreekLittleCreek Member, Provider

    @patrickof said:
    Custom vps available

    If that is a question then yes. Email me what you need.

    Floyd Morrissette - DirectAdmin Expert - LittleCreekHosting.com - VPS specials in the offers section. - If you need something more please contact us.

  • LittleCreekLittleCreek Member, Provider

    @verdinho said:
    @LittleCreek there is ipv6 available ?

    Sorry but no ipv6

    Floyd Morrissette - DirectAdmin Expert - LittleCreekHosting.com - VPS specials in the offers section. - If you need something more please contact us.

  • @LittleCreek said:
    I just set up a new server and would like to get some clients on it so I am offering basically double the amount of memory, cpu, bandwidth and SSD storage. I did just set up the plans recently so if you have any problems signing up please let me know so I can get it fixed.

    I own all of the servers and other equipment. Everything is hosted in Durham, NC USA in one of Tierpont's many tier III data centers. https://www.tierpoint.com/data-centers/north-carolina/raleigh-rtp/

    Feel free to ask any questions here or email me at [email protected]

    All virtual machines come with the below:
    Virtualizor Control Panel
    1 IPv4 addresses
    No setup fees
    Free reinstalls
    99.99% uptime SLA
    24/7 on-site technical support
    Full remote management and control (VNC access, reboot, reinstall, bandwidth check, etc.)
    No long-term contract. Monthly payments and you can cancel at any time.
    Payments by credit/debit cards, Paypal
    DirectAdmin Included (Please select it when purchasing)

    These prices are not advertised anywhere on our web site. They can only be accessed from the links below.


    LET KVM-1 Double $3.50 Order Here Now


    Virtuozzo KVM
    CPU Core: 4
    RAM: 4 GB
    Disk Space: 80GB
    Bandwidth: 2 TB/Month
    $3.50/month
    Order Here Now


    LET KVM-2 Double $7.00 Order Here Now


    Virtuozzo KVM
    CPU Core: 8
    RAM: 8 GB
    Disk Space: 120GB
    Bandwidth: 4 TB/Month
    $7.00/month
    Order Here Now

    Why choose Little Creek Hosting?
    We have over 20 years of experience in the hosting industry
    Free full migration assistance
    Always improving our services based on customers feedback
    30 day money back guarantee
    We own all our hardware and equipment
    24/7 on-site support
    99.99% network uptime
    Professional and super fast support
    Motivated and friendly staff
    Pay online and start using immediately

    Operating Systems available:
    CentOS
    Ubuntu
    Debian
    Suse
    Fedora

    New to the VPS market? We have tons of customers who switch to us from
    shared/reseller hosting so we give you all the information you need to get your
    VPS up and running.

    Test Download
    http://216.27.29.30/512MB.zip

    May I know, what is the port/connection speed? Is it 1GBPS/100MBPS?

  • fbmyfbmy Member

    how much is price to add more disk space?

  • LittleCreekLittleCreek Member, Provider

    @vickybus said:

    May I know, what is the port/connection speed? Is it 1GBPS/100MBPS?

    100 mbps

    Floyd Morrissette - DirectAdmin Expert - LittleCreekHosting.com - VPS specials in the offers section. - If you need something more please contact us.

  • @LittleCreek said:

    @vickybus said:

    May I know, what is the port/connection speed? Is it 1GBPS/100MBPS?

    100 mbps

    and is it recurring offer or just for 1st month?

  • Not bad! I got the kvm-2 plan a few days back, seems to be okay except for a random reboot/shutdown every now and then which I'm yet to investigate.

    I <3 Nexus Bytes and Direct Admin <3

  • @its420somewhere said:
    Not bad! I got the kvm-2 plan a few days back, seems to be okay except for a random reboot/shutdown every now and then which I'm yet to investigate.

    It's happening every day ? When power off you need to power on again or it's just a reboot ?

    ⚝ Currently using VPS from GeorgeDatacenter (VPS-GD1) since Aug/19

  • @verdinho said:

    @its420somewhere said:
    Not bad! I got the kvm-2 plan a few days back, seems to be okay except for a random reboot/shutdown every now and then which I'm yet to investigate.

    It's happening every day ? When power off you need to power on again or it's just a reboot ?

    A mixture actually. I'm not doing anything differently with this vs the dozens I've set up identically, so yeah.

    I <3 Nexus Bytes and Direct Admin <3

  • LittleCreekLittleCreek Member, Provider

    Its fine to mention it here but I don't look at this every day. If you want something done about it please fill out a support ticket so that I know about it and I can do something about it.

    Thanked by 1cimaserver

    Floyd Morrissette - DirectAdmin Expert - LittleCreekHosting.com - VPS specials in the offers section. - If you need something more please contact us.

  • @LittleCreek said:
    Its fine to mention it here but I don't look at this every day. If you want something done about it please fill out a support ticket so that I know about it and I can do something about it.

    Is your offer is recurring offer or just for 1 month?

  • @vickybus said:

    @LittleCreek said:
    Its fine to mention it here but I don't look at this every day. If you want something done about it please fill out a support ticket so that I know about it and I can do something about it.

    Is your offer is recurring offer or just for 1 month?

    Recurring.

    @LittleCreek not so important question, so I'll ask here instead of opening a ticket.
    When I ordered, I chose DA and Centos 7 with DA for the template, everything worked fine, but would I be able to reinstall in the future (using the same template, Centos 7 with DA) and the license will be auto applied?
    Also, would it be possible to use the client ID, license ID and the license.key file to activate DA if I reinstall another OS, like Debian or Ubuntu?

  • CrelingCreling Member
    edited January 7

    Well, there is a big downward plunge on geekbench5 score compared with the result mentioned at lowendspirit (from 2264 to ~400 ), maybe I am on a busy node?

    Anyway, $3.5 is still a competitive price for a vps with 4GB ram and 80GB ssd.

    PS: this is my YABS:

    # ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #
    #              Yet-Another-Bench-Script              #
    #                     v2020-12-29                    #
    # https://github.com/masonr/yet-another-bench-script #
    # ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #
    
    Thu Jan  7 08:21:26 EST 2021
    
    Basic System Information:
    ---------------------------------
    Processor  : Intel Core Processor (Haswell, no TSX, IBRS)
    CPU cores  : 4 @ 2499.996 MHz
    AES-NI     : ✔ Enabled
    VM-x/AMD-V : ❌ Disabled
    RAM        : 3.8 GiB
    Swap       : 2.0 GiB
    Disk       : 76.7 GiB
    
    fio Disk Speed Tests (Mixed R/W 50/50):
    ---------------------------------
    Block Size | 4k            (IOPS) | 64k           (IOPS)
      ------   | ---            ----  | ----           ----
    Read       | 36.02 MB/s    (9.0k) | 148.22 MB/s   (2.3k)
    Write      | 36.13 MB/s    (9.0k) | 149.00 MB/s   (2.3k)
    Total      | 72.15 MB/s   (18.0k) | 297.23 MB/s   (4.6k)
               |                      |
    Block Size | 512k          (IOPS) | 1m            (IOPS)
      ------   | ---            ----  | ----           ----
    Read       | 124.83 MB/s    (243) | 146.84 MB/s    (143)
    Write      | 131.46 MB/s    (256) | 156.62 MB/s    (152)
    Total      | 256.29 MB/s    (499) | 303.47 MB/s    (295)
    
    iperf3 Network Speed Tests (IPv4):
    ---------------------------------
    Provider        | Location (Link)           | Send Speed      | Recv Speed
                    |                           |                 |
    Clouvider       | London, UK (10G)          | busy            | busy
    Online.net      | Paris, FR (10G)           | 72.5 Mbits/sec  | 88.2 Mbits/sec
    WorldStream     | The Netherlands (10G)     | 77.0 Mbits/sec  | 87.5 Mbits/sec
    Biznet          | Jakarta, Indonesia (1G)   | 68.0 Mbits/sec  | 58.9 Mbits/sec
    Clouvider       | NYC, NY, US (10G)         | 31.1 Mbits/sec  | 89.1 Mbits/sec
    Velocity Online | Tallahassee, FL, US (10G) | 2.79 Mbits/sec  | 84.4 Mbits/sec
    Clouvider       | Los Angeles, CA, US (10G) | busy            | busy
    Iveloz Telecom  | Sao Paulo, BR (2G)        | 7.17 Mbits/sec  | 82.8 Mbits/sec
    
    Geekbench 5 Benchmark Test:
    ---------------------------------
    Test            | Value
                    |
    Single Core     | 291
    Multi Core      | 387
    Full Test       | https://browser.geekbench.com/v5/cpu/5753873
    
  • @Creling said:

    Well, there is a big downward plunge on geekbench5 score compared with the result mentioned at lowendspirit (from 2264 to ~400 ), maybe I am on a busy node?

    Meeeh... :(
    Has the performance improved in the meantime?

  • CrelingCreling Member
    edited January 8

    @brueggus said:

    @Creling said:

    Well, there is a big downward plunge on geekbench5 score compared with the result mentioned at lowendspirit (from 2264 to ~400 ), maybe I am on a busy node?

    Meeeh... :(
    Has the performance improved in the meantime?

    I run geekbench5 several times during the whole day.
    The max single-core score is 657 and the max multi-core score is 418. (yes, the multi-core score was lower than single-core score in almost all tests).

  • Fwiw I'm cancelling mine and putting this shit in the rear view. Too many issues and I don't like his attitude.

    I <3 Nexus Bytes and Direct Admin <3

  • @Creling said:
    Well, there is a big downward plunge on geekbench5 score compared with the result mentioned at lowendspirit (from 2264 to ~400 ), maybe I am on a busy node?

    @Creling said:
    I run geekbench5 several times during the whole day.
    The max single-core score is 657 and the max multi-core score is 418. (yes, the multi-core score was lower than single-core score in almost all tests).

    Weird, mine still the same as before

    # ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #
    #              Yet-Another-Bench-Script              #
    #                     v2020-12-07                    #
    # https://github.com/masonr/yet-another-bench-script #
    # ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #
    
    Fri 08 Jan 2021 08:20:53 AM CET
    
    Basic System Information:
    ---------------------------------
    Processor  : Intel Core Processor (Haswell, no TSX, IBRS)
    CPU cores  : 4 @ 2499.996 MHz
    AES-NI     : ✔ Enabled
    VM-x/AMD-V : ❌ Disabled
    RAM        : 3.8 GiB
    Swap       : 2.0 GiB
    Disk       : 76.7 GiB
    
    fio Disk Speed Tests (Mixed R/W 50/50):
    ---------------------------------
    Block Size | 4k            (IOPS) | 64k           (IOPS)
      ------   | ---            ----  | ----           ----
    Read       | 88.72 MB/s   (22.1k) | 149.48 MB/s   (2.3k)
    Write      | 88.95 MB/s   (22.2k) | 150.27 MB/s   (2.3k)
    Total      | 177.67 MB/s  (44.4k) | 299.76 MB/s   (4.6k)
               |                      |
    Block Size | 512k          (IOPS) | 1m            (IOPS)
      ------   | ---            ----  | ----           ----
    Read       | 132.35 MB/s    (258) | 134.96 MB/s    (131)
    Write      | 139.38 MB/s    (272) | 143.95 MB/s    (140)
    Total      | 271.73 MB/s    (530) | 278.91 MB/s    (271)
    
    iperf3 Network Speed Tests (IPv4):
    ---------------------------------
    Provider        | Location (Link)           | Send Speed      | Recv Speed
                    |                           |                 |
    Clouvider       | London, UK (10G)          | busy            | busy
    Online.net      | Paris, FR (10G)           | 84.9 Mbits/sec  | 90.8 Mbits/sec
    WorldStream     | The Netherlands (10G)     | 87.9 Mbits/sec  | 91.0 Mbits/sec
    Biznet          | Jakarta, Indonesia (1G)   | 76.0 Mbits/sec  | 65.5 Mbits/sec
    Clouvider       | NYC, NY, US (10G)         | 87.5 Mbits/sec  | 92.7 Mbits/sec
    Velocity Online | Tallahassee, FL, US (10G) | 85.8 Mbits/sec  | 92.2 Mbits/sec
    Clouvider       | Los Angeles, CA, US (10G) | busy            | busy
    Iveloz Telecom  | Sao Paulo, BR (2G)        | 84.8 Mbits/sec  | 89.5 Mbits/sec
    
    Geekbench 5 Benchmark Test:
    ---------------------------------
    Test            | Value
                    |
    Single Core     | 659
    Multi Core      | 2293
    Full Test       | https://browser.geekbench.com/v5/cpu/5767407
    
  • no debian 10 or ubuntu 20.4 LTS?

  • @team_traitor said:
    no debian 10 or ubuntu 20.4 LTS?

    They have it on the control panel, but not on the order page

  • JioJio Member

    I don't see any attitude here other than your inability to not use LET as a support desk.

  • Two weeks on and I can say I have had a solid experience thus far considering what I paid for this service, had some weird licensing troubles but they were solved promptly by OP.

    Not sure where the complaints regarding attitude are coming from as I have not experienced that at all.

  • LittleCreekLittleCreek Member, Provider

    @lokuzard said:
    @LittleCreek not so important question, so I'll ask here instead of opening a ticket.
    When I ordered, I chose DA and Centos 7 with DA for the template, everything worked fine, but would I be able to reinstall in the future (using the same template, Centos 7 with DA) and the license will be auto applied?
    Also, would it be possible to use the client ID, license ID and the license.key file to activate DA if I reinstall another OS, like Debian or Ubuntu?

    Yes. Any time you reinstall the CentOS 7 with DA template DA is automatically activated. There is a command that runs when booted to do that.

    If you want to use it with another OS you have to let me know because I have to make a change on the DA web site to do that. I would need to know the OS name and version.

    Thanked by 1lokuzard

    Floyd Morrissette - DirectAdmin Expert - LittleCreekHosting.com - VPS specials in the offers section. - If you need something more please contact us.

  • LittleCreekLittleCreek Member, Provider

    @its420somewhere said:
    Fwiw I'm cancelling mine and putting this shit in the rear view. Too many issues and I don't like his attitude.

    I am sorry to hear that. I don't know what the specific issues were but I am happy to refund anybody who is not satisfied.

    Floyd Morrissette - DirectAdmin Expert - LittleCreekHosting.com - VPS specials in the offers section. - If you need something more please contact us.

  • got mine today, havent gotten to testing it but support has been very fast, at around 30 minutes until response. a bit annoying that all of their emails go to spam though.

  • @bruh21 said:
    got mine today, havent gotten to testing it but support has been very fast, at around 30 minutes until response. a bit annoying that all of their emails go to spam though.

    That could happen to any other provider tho. I remember the other day ProtonMail just dumped all emails from HostSolutions to spam folder

  • Picked up a LET KVM-1 Double today about 3 hours ago for my daughter to host a blog on it. Everything was quick getting it after ordering, however wanted to use Ubuntu so I tried to reload the OS from the client area. Alas that failed. Been waiting on support to reply.

    From what I was able to test of the original OS on the VPS, it seemed quick, and was only held back by the 100 MB port.

    Hope to get back on the VPS soon, but it seems like a good deal for the price.

  • NekkiNekki Member

    ‘Shitcreek’

    Here lies Nekki. He loved massive amounts of storage, K-Pop and calling people cunts.

  • LittleCreekLittleCreek Member, Provider

    @Nekki said:
    ‘Shitcreek’

    Sorry you feel that way.

    Floyd Morrissette - DirectAdmin Expert - LittleCreekHosting.com - VPS specials in the offers section. - If you need something more please contact us.

  • LittleCreekLittleCreek Member, Provider

    @its420somewhere said:
    Not bad! I got the kvm-2 plan a few days back, seems to be okay except for a random reboot/shutdown every now and then which I'm yet to investigate.

    I got the reboot problem fixed.

    Floyd Morrissette - DirectAdmin Expert - LittleCreekHosting.com - VPS specials in the offers section. - If you need something more please contact us.

  • NekkiNekki Member

    @LittleCreek said:

    @Nekki said:
    ‘Shitcreek’

    Sorry you feel that way.

    Any relation to Alanis?

    Here lies Nekki. He loved massive amounts of storage, K-Pop and calling people cunts.

  • LittleCreekLittleCreek Member, Provider

    @Nekki said:

    @LittleCreek said:

    @Nekki said:
    ‘Shitcreek’

    Sorry you feel that way.

    Any relation to Alanis?

    I wish. Maybe I wouldn't have to work for a living.

    Floyd Morrissette - DirectAdmin Expert - LittleCreekHosting.com - VPS specials in the offers section. - If you need something more please contact us.

  • NekkiNekki Member

    @LittleCreek said:

    @Nekki said:

    @LittleCreek said:

    @Nekki said:
    ‘Shitcreek’

    Sorry you feel that way.

    Any relation to Alanis?

    I wish. Maybe I wouldn't have to work for a living.

    Nah, she sounds like a bitch, I doubt she’d give you anything unless you were her husband, even then it wouldn’t be enough because she looks a lot like a horse.

    Here lies Nekki. He loved massive amounts of storage, K-Pop and calling people cunts.

  • LittleCreekLittleCreek Member, Provider

    @hotsnow said:

    @aRNoLD said:
    120G at $7/month, it is assumed to be SSD or HDD, not NVMe

    the Geekbench v5 score is quite excellent

    seems the network is 100M :'(

    I just wanted to mention that I do have 1 gbps now but I need to upgrade the router interfaces. I will probably just replace the router. I am trying to get that done in the next couple of weeks.

    Thanked by 1bark

    Floyd Morrissette - DirectAdmin Expert - LittleCreekHosting.com - VPS specials in the offers section. - If you need something more please contact us.

  • Hey I just check what's your response time

Sign In or Register to comment.