Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

β€Ί πŸŽ„πŸŽβ„οΈ CHRISTMAS 2020 MEGATHREAD β„οΈπŸŽ…β›„ - Page 7
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

πŸŽ„πŸŽβ„οΈ CHRISTMAS 2020 MEGATHREAD β„οΈπŸŽ…β›„

Comments

• @saibal said:
    There was only one.

But how can someone be that fast? Even when you're already signed-in on enigma you'd have to sign in on the page again. That is almost impossible :((

Thanked by 1toumi111
  • hotsnowhotsnow Veteran
    edited December 2020

someone should guessed and tried the pid before @terrahost post it :p

this pid used in BF

• @benj0x said:

@saibal said:
    There was only one.

But how can someone be that fast? Even when you're already signed-in on enigma you'd have to sign in on the page again. That is almost impossible :((

Some people have strong wrists. Others have strong fingers. (I didn't get it).

• Do not try and get the dedi. That's impossible. Instead only try to realize the truth that its not you that gets the dedi, but the dedi gets you.

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • terrahostterrahost Member, Patron Provider

Someone did order it before I published it, but that guy also ordered "Power Usage per Kwh" rack colocation product :) So that was cancelled and refunded. Order was placed after my publishing the deal. Congrats!

• Well. My bet: It's the same id to order it as on the last deal. Someone was just betting on it and keep refreshing this old order page.

No other explantation for me.

• whoever got it, reveal yourself.. :|

• TheWizardTheWizard Member
    edited December 2020

@benj0x said: But how can someone be that fast? Even when you're already signed-in on enigma you'd have to sign in on the page again. That is almost impossible :((

Dang it! He used the same Product ID as BF sale, I should have been F5'ing that as well just in case... someone may have claimed it event before he posted it here!... :) :(

Edit: You also caught up on it, so this post seems pointless now, but I haven't seen your last post before posting this of course...

• @samm said: whoever got it, reveal yourself..

It's him, The One.

• @saibal said:

@samm said: whoever got it, reveal yourself..

It's him, The One.

He who smelt it, dealt it.

• @benj0x said:
    Well. My bet: It's the same id to order it as on the last deal. Someone was just betting on it and keep refreshing this old order page.

No other explantation for me.

I bet on 3499 & 3500, failed :D

• @terrahost said:
    Someone did order it before I published it, but that guy also ordered "Power Usage per Kwh" rack colocation product :) So that was cancelled and refunded. Order was placed after my publishing the deal. Congrats!

That's interesting, but I guess both these guys got the deal by guessing pid :open_mouth:

• @terrahost if guy already added the product in cart before you publish it here, that is cheating :|

• OOS, too late...

• Rigged stuff going on here. Well, I guess we've to cope with that.
    Good night to all of you and sleep well. Already lost some sleep during the HostHatch special deals F5 spam action ;)

• @samm said:
    @terrahost if guy already added the product in cart before you publish it here, that is cheating :|

it should use new promo code than just only pid, if so, this thing won't be happen

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

• @hotsnow said: it should use new promo code than just only pid

yes, agreed..rigged game :|

• terrahostterrahost Member, Patron Provider

The order came in legit 30 seconds after posting. So there was plenty of time! Will prepare 10 servers next time :)

Thanked by 3Ganonk dTQzBen8 user123
  • After all of this email, and I still didn't get it dam...

Enjoy to whoever gets it :D

• edited December 2020

@terrahost said: Someone did order it before I published it

You published it on black friday, that's what I've ordered just now.

• akbakb Member
    edited December 2020

@terrahost said: Someone did order it before I published it, but that guy also ordered "Power Usage per Kwh" rack colocation product :) So that was cancelled and refunded. Order was placed after my publishing the deal. Congrats!

Hope "that guy" is me as I just paid a kr 228 invoice :smiley: Thanks @terrahost and merry Christmas to all.

• @terrahost said: Will prepare 10 servers next time

Next year or are you goin to do again ? W need to go to sleep.

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire
    edited December 2020

@terrahost said:
    The order came in legit 30 seconds after posting. So there was plenty of time! Will prepare 10 servers next time :)

Hmmm... your comment is posted on 2020-12-25T23:48:17+00:00
    And I open the page on 2020-12-25T23:48:21+00:00 but is already OOS

That means there's only ~3-4 seconds before it went OOS

• @terrahost said:

wait 10+ hours without sleep, finally missed :tired_face:

• @terrahost said:

Still rigged. I was literally 10 seconds after posting already on your order page and facing this OOS information. Next time please provide moreeeee servers for some real chance of catching this deal.

• @FAT32 said: That means there's only ~3-4 seconds before it went OOS

Is that enough to break VirMach's original $8.88 record?

• He must mean the time between he the time updated the stock and the time someone placed an order is 30 seconds.

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire
    edited December 2020

@saibal said:
    Is that enough to break VirMach's original $8.88 record?

To be fair VirMach's plan is hard to be determined because WHMCS cannot handle the load. Whereas Terrahost system seems pretty well in handling the concurrent connections.

Thanked by 3benj0x saibal Ganonk
  • DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@FAT32 said:

@terrahost said:

Hmmm... your comment is posted on 2020-12-25T23:48:17+00:00
    And I open the page on 2020-12-25T23:48:21+00:00 but is already OOS

That means there's only ~3-4 seconds before it went OOS

Ok that doesn’t tally with what he said about it being ordered 30 seconds after it was posted 🐟