Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

β€Ί πŸŽ„πŸŽβ„οΈ CHRISTMAS 2020 MEGATHREAD β„οΈπŸŽ…β›„ - Page 18
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

πŸŽ„πŸŽβ„οΈ CHRISTMAS 2020 MEGATHREAD β„οΈπŸŽ…β›„

Comments

• @FAT32 said: Wow that's very kind of you! But then you had spent about $8 on the domain itself?

i let him to sprend only 100 eur , i will put +50 so the winer will get 150 and hi will remain with 200 eur credit .

Thanked by 2FAT32 NoComment
  • need the credit winer @derekyang please

• Thanks for your generous , i will not make it complex, the first 3 winners will share my part, so each of them have 100 then,

@cociu said:

@derekyang said: Thanks @cociu , if you don't mind to note down the fist 3 winners and grant the credit for them. MERRY CHRISTMAS !

will do this , you put 100 from your part and i will put 50 from my part ... so once you have the webpage done i will credit you 200 eur and to the winer another 150. Wich was the the winner ?

Thanked by 1webcraft
  • Hmm.... I didn't do the math but cociu must have given out >1000 eur by now!!!

• @derekyang said:
    Thanks for your generous , i will not make it complex, the first 3 winners will share my part, so each of them have 100 then,

@cociu said:

@derekyang said: Thanks @cociu , if you don't mind to note down the fist 3 winners and grant the credit for them. MERRY CHRISTMAS !

will do this , you put 100 from your part and i will put 50 from my part ... so once you have the webpage done i will credit you 200 eur and to the winer another 150. Wich was the the winner ?

That's the Christmas spirit , salute to you @derekyang thank you.

• He is generous ! BIG BOSS

@smallbibi said:

Hmm.... I didn't do the math but cociu must have given out >1000 eur by now!!!

• @derekyang said: Thanks for your generous , i will not make it complex, the first 3 winners will share my part, so each of them have 100 then,

not allowed , your prise was difficult to win , so i let you to choose , share this in 50 eur for 3 winers or share only with one .

• @kwaralala
    @kend
    @xpanda

are the top 3 replies if i count it well :)

@derekyang said:
    Thanks for your generous , i will not make it complex, the first 3 winners will share my part, so each of them have 100 then,

@cociu said:

Thanked by 2kend xpanda
  • wow, that's great..sharing gift with others @derekyang

Thanked by 1xpanda
  • wl4236820wl4236820 Member
    edited December 2020

@cociu
    Youβ€˜re awesome!
    Although I wasn't involved.

Thanked by 1xpanda
  • @kend
    @xpanda

pm each with the email account please , will have each one 50 eur credit (100 from @derekyang and +50 from me) the rest 200 will stay in his account .

Thanked by 3FAT32 xpanda webcraft
  • @cociu said:

@derekyang said: Thanks for your generous , i will not make it complex, the first 3 winners will share my part, so each of them have 100 then,

not allowed , your prise was difficult to win , so i let you to choose , share this in 50 eur for 3 winers or share only with one .

I'd agree, @derekyang this is extremely generous of you!
    Thank you!

Thanked by 1derekyang
  • @derekyang @cociu You both are really awesome. Thank you very much!

Thanked by 1derekyang
  • All right then, i will follow , BIG GUY make the call, thank you again @cociu and @FAT32

@cociu said:

@kend
    @xpanda

pm each with the email account please , will have each one 50 eur credit (100 from @derekyang and +50 from me) the rest 200 will stay in his account .

Thanked by 2FAT32 xpanda
  • @derekyang said:
    @kwaralala
    @kend
    @xpanda

are the top 3 replies if i count it well :)

@derekyang said:

@cociu said:

Wait, I won something?? I must be dreaming :open_mouth: @derekyang and @cociu that's sooooo generous of you guys. THANK YOU

Thanked by 1derekyang
  • http://www.sistersforcociu.com/ is alive so the credit will be gived , thanks to all who was play with us. I will continue after some minutes to make some sexy offers (do not forgett we still have 1 eur vps to offer )

• @kwaralala
    @kend
    @xpanda

are the top 3 replies if i count it well

Congratulations to the Winners πŸŽ„πŸŽβ„οΈπŸŽ…β›„:)

• Nice of you for the 1 EUR offer! thanks

@cociu said:
    http://www.sistersforcociu.com/ is alive so the credit will be gived , thanks to all who was play with us. I will continue after some minutes to make some sexy offers (do not forgett we still have 1 eur vps to offer )

• Wow, looks like I missed the party! And I also have to go get ready to go to work lol.

• @user123 said: Wow, looks like I missed the party! And I also have to go get ready to go to work lol.

no way we just start !

Thanked by 1user123
  • @cociu said:

@user123 said: Wow, looks like I missed the party! And I also have to go get ready to go to work lol.

no way we just start !

Thank you for being so engaged - and generous - with the community over the years :)

• @all nice customers from LET .we still have 1eur vps to giveeeeeeeeeeeee so stay close !

Thanked by 3FAT32 NoComment user123
  • @cociu said:

@user123 said: Wow, looks like I missed the party! And I also have to go get ready to go to work lol.

no way we just start !

It seems I should give up tonight's movie plan and stick with F5 LET. lol.

Thank you! You've all made this Xmas very interesting!

• @kend said: Thank you! You've all made this Xmas very interesting!

happy Christmas man !

Thanked by 2kend user123
  • @cociu said:
    @all nice customers from LET .we still have 1eur vps to giveeeeeeeeeeeee so stay close !

Thank you! You've all made this Xmas very interesting!

• Way to destroy thread.. :s

• @cociu, my wife is asking me WTF just now when i browsing the page with tons of goodies pictures..
    now i am not allow to sleep in bedroom tonight because of this...

• @cociu better do 5-7 euro offers but more than 1 euro offer that impossible to get

• cociucociu Member
    edited December 2020

@amarc said: Way to destroy thread..

do you think this /? if every provider from let is give away 500 eur for exemple (500 eur in service is like 250 eur cost for provider or much less if is owned hardware ) in this special days like this i can put my head if the people will not be more happy , unfortunatly have providers here (maybe 20 x more big than my company) and is connect only to make 1 offer thread every 10 days and nothing more. In such days i always look to have spirit not make money so ... maybe i am too old man ? or maybe i am too idiot ? no , i am not for the money and the customers is know me.

Edited : about such providers is always offer what want to sell/rent , giving credit you give the posibility to the customer to choose instead of offer the shit what you have more in stock. etc etc.

• @ofit said: @cociu better do 5-7 euro offers but more than 1 euro offer that impossible to get

yes i have some prepared ... coming soon , also will have more stock this time.