Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Free] 2nd HTML Hosting Template by Ympker
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[Free] 2nd HTML Hosting Template by Ympker

It's almost Christmas and I have teased this in The Cest Pit already, so here comes an early Christmas gift:
A free HTML Hosting Template created by me using tools like Mobirise and Pinegrow (about time I made use of that Pinegrow license lol). I realize many of you may have to spend Christmas alone and seperated from their loved ones. I still wish you some Merry Christmas Days/Merry X-MAS Days and a good start into the new year. Enjoy the template and edit as you like ;)

ZIP Archive can be found on GitHub Probably there is some cool way that let's you upload a zip and automatically extract its' folders and files on GitHub though.
It's about time I learned how to properly commit to GitHub, but since I never did that, I cba to upload all folders manually and then add the files manually soo it's a zip.

Screenshot:

Kind regards,
Ympker

Comments

• Thank you, I am a Mobirise user,
    I hope it will be useful one day

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited December 2020

@warih said:
    Thank you, I am a Mobirise user,
    I hope it will be useful one day

I can also send you the Mobirise project file in case you want to edit the template there ;)
    It does not include the Pinegrow edits, though.

• warihwarih Member
    edited December 2020

@Ympker said: I can also send you the Mobirise project file in case you want to edit the template there

Wow that's great

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • This looks really awesome! The colour combination and the simplicity looks great! Any plans of making a template using django in the future?

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • @flaunt7 said:
    This looks really awesome! The colour combination and the simplicity looks great! Any plans of making a template using django in the future?

Thanks for the feedback. Yeah, I wanted to keep this one simple ;)

I never used Django but I will soon re-watch the updated course from "Web Developer Bootcamp 2020" on Udemy by Colt Steele (awesome instructur). Maybe he covers Django there then I might just dive into it. Not on the high priority roadmap, though. Sorry :P

• @flaunt7 said:
    This looks really awesome! The colour combination and the simplicity looks great! Any plans of making a template using django in the future?

It's an HTML template. What is stopping you from modifying and using it with django?

• A bit too Simple for my taste but thanks and keep up the great work!. Who knows I might use it in the future.

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • armandorgarmandorg Member, Host Rep

Looking very clean mate! Nice job

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited December 2020

@armandorg said:
    Looking very clean mate! Nice job

Thanks mate :)

The template is also animated, actually:

https://i.gyazo.com/611a3c0fd3933b881ead9ac9baeeefa8.mp4

• Mobirize is great i use for some clients.. pages like wordpress but very fast for non dynamic site

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • @rafaelscs said:
    Mobirize is great i use for some clients.. pages like wordpress but very fast for non dynamic site

It's been great for me. Especially in combination with Pinegrow ;)

Thanked by 1rafaelscs
  • blackeyeblackeye Veteran
    edited December 2020

how to edit or add menu ? like admin panel Thanks