Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPS Storage in the United States / Canada
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPS Storage in the United States / Canada

PolicePolice Member
edited December 2020 in Requests

I am looking for a VPS.

I need at least 50Gb hard disk, 2 core, 2Gb of RAM, minimum connection of 500Mb. Preferably KVM (Docker will be used)

Hosted in the United States or Canada.

I want to pay for a 1 or 2 years.

Preferably inexpensive please.

Comments

• 50Gb is not "storage", at least for me. And it will be better if you stated how many bandwidth you gonna use.

• For 50Gb its not hard to fine especially here.
    Checkout RackNerd Holiday Sales

3x vCPU Cores
    50 GB SSD Cached RAID-10 Storage
    3 GB RAM
    8000GB Monthly Premium Bandwidth
    1Gbps Public Network Port
    Full Root Admin Access
    1 Dedicated IPv4 Address
    KVM / SolusVM Control Panel - Reboot, Reinstall, Manage rDNS, & much more
    ONLY $29.49/YEAR - WOW!!

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/168797/holiday-sales-by-racknerd-kvm-vps-instantly-provisioned-awesome-pricing-more/

• PolicePolice Member
    edited December 2020

@elliotc said:
    50Gb is not "storage", at least for me. And it will be better if you stated how many bandwidth you gonna use.

200GB bandwidth As much

• @Police said:

@elliotc said:
    50Gb is not "storage", at least for me. And it will be better if you stated how many bandwidth you gonna use.

200GB bandwidth As much

That isn't much. On one hand, you likely won't have any problems finding a cheap plan that well exceeds that. On the other, 200GB is nothing when you consider both incoming and outgoing traffic count to the total in nearly all places.