Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[MaxKVM] Network Updates with Christmas and New Year Offers (2020)! - Page 7
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[MaxKVM] Network Updates with Christmas and New Year Offers (2020)!

Comments

• @MaxKVM said:

@ferri said: Cant br applied for skvm 4g

It applies to the 4G but not the 4G-4CPU. There's only a couple more uses left!

Ah already used..hope more code will be available.. Nice offer btw

Thanked by 1MaxKVM
  • @MaxKVM said:

@MaxKVM said:
    There's only a couple more uses left!

Merry Christmas. :)

give us another set! for seasons sake make it 12 :)

Thanked by 1MaxKVM
  • Too bad I missed the code because of the wrong package selection. Missed the SG too :(

Thanked by 1MaxKVM
  • yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

@ferri said:

@MaxKVM said:

@yoursunny said: create a 70% off coupon LUMPOFCOAL (limit to 7 orders); whoever uses this coupon would receive a lump of coal from Santa Claus.

LUMPOFCOAL available for 70% off on almost any product and billing cycle.

Limit 7.
    SG temporarily available to order.

The promotion code you entered has been applied to your cart but no items qualify for the discount yet - please check the promotion terms

Cant br applied for skvm 4g

Can't be applied for SKVM-512M either because PayPal would eat all the money for a $0.90 transaction.

I got the SKVM-1G for giggles push-ups. Will cancel next month.
    It'll be named vps8. With that, I'm officially out of hostnames.

PS. I'm already on the naughty list per my request.

@ravenchad said:

The whole set of coupon codes are here: https://talk.lowendspirit.com/discussion/comment/48553/#Comment_48553
    PUSHUPS and LUCKY7 haven't dropped.

Thanked by 1MaxKVM
  • Don't wasted. Push to me next month then :)

@yoursunny said:

@ferri said:

@MaxKVM said:

@yoursunny said: create a 70% off coupon LUMPOFCOAL (limit to 7 orders); whoever uses this coupon would receive a lump of coal from Santa Claus.

LUMPOFCOAL available for 70% off on almost any product and billing cycle.

Limit 7.
    SG temporarily available to order.

The promotion code you entered has been applied to your cart but no items qualify for the discount yet - please check the promotion terms

Cant br applied for skvm 4g

Can't be applied for SKVM-512M either because PayPal would eat all the money for a $0.90 transaction.

PS. I'm already on the naughty list per my request.

@ravenchad said:

The whole set of coupon codes are here: https://talk.lowendspirit.com/discussion/comment/48553/#Comment_48553
    PUSHUPS and LUCKY7 haven't dropped.

Thanked by 1MaxKVM
  • @yoursunny said: Can't be applied for SKVM-512M either because PayPal would eat all the money for a $0.90 transaction.

>

Max vps9 right? At least you can limit yourself from having box too much :D

edited December 2020

@ferri said:
    Max vps9 right? At least you can limit yourself from having box too much

Hostnames are recycled when an existing box is canceled.

My current line-up:

• vps0: Evolution Host 2GB Oregon (2018, free) - Docker development
    • vps1: Virmach 1920MB Los Angeles (2020, $8.88) - installed but still idle
    • vps2: EUserv 1GB (2020, free) - encoding push-ups
    • vps3: Gullo 128MB Canada (2020, $1) - frequent reinstalls for writing tutorials
    • vps4: Spartan Host 1GB Seattle (2020, $16) - main website, summer-host bridge
    • vps5: Virmach 384MB Buffalo (2017, $4, plan to cancel 2021-November) - push-ups repository, network probe
    • vps6: Oracle Cloud Tokyo (2020, free) - push-ups repository, Wikipedia mirror for private use
    • vps7: SmartHost 2GB Los Angeles (2018, $31.95, plan to cancel in 2021-April) - idle, will use it to tryout FreeBSD
    • vps8: MaxKVM 1GB Amsterdam (2020, $18) - newly ordered and currently powered off
    • vps9: Gullo 128MB Germany (2019, $1, plan to cancel in 2021-November if I end up not canceling vps8) - network probe, provide IPv4 access to vps2

Hourly instances do not count toward 10-box limit.
    I'm aware that I can have two free VM in Oracle Cloud, but the second slot is reserved for short-term usage to write tutorials, so it doesn't count.

Thanked by 1ferri
  • @yoursunny said:

@ferri said:

My current line-up:

well then, you can continue use vpsa - vpsz :D

• ferriferri Member
    edited December 2020

@yoursunny said:

@ferri said:

My current line-up:

• vps3: Gullo 128MB Canada (2020, $1) - frequently reinstalls for writing tutorials
    • vps5: Virmach 384MB Buffalo (2017, $4, plan to cancel 2021-November) - push-ups repository, network probe
    • vps6: Oracle Cloud Tokyo (2020, free) - push-ups repository, Wikipedia mirror for private use
    • vps7: SmartHost 2GB Los Angeles (2018, $31.95, plan to cancel in 2021-April) - idle, will use it to tryout FreeBSD
    • vps8: MaxKVM 1GB Amsterdam (2020, $18) - newly ordered and currently powered off
    • vps9: Gullo 128MB Germany (2019, $1, plan to cancel in 2021-November if I end up not canceling vps8) - network probe, provide IPv4 access to vps2

I'm aware that I can have two free VM in Oracle Cloud, but the second slot is reserved for short-term usage to write tutorials, so it doesn't count.

I saw your dnstools.ws has so many locations. It doesn't count into your box?

Oops sorry, it belongs to another member.

@hotsnow said:

My current line-up:

well then, you can continue use vpsa - vpsz :D

I can't use base36 like vpsa, because it lacks separation.
    I can't use vps-a either, because it is inconsistent with existing names.

@ferri said:

I have UptimeRobot. https://uptime-vps.yoursunny.cn

OK you realized the mix-up. You need to do some push-ups as penalty. Otherwise, I'll forward the lump of coal to you.

Thanked by 2ferri MaxKVM
  • @yoursunny said:
    OK you realized the mix-up. You need to do some push-ups as penalty. Otherwise, I'll forward the lump of coal to you.

Oh noooo..run away..

• @ferri said:

@yoursunny said:

@ferri said:

My current line-up:

• vps3: Gullo 128MB Canada (2020, $1) - frequently reinstalls for writing tutorials

It belong to @Daniel15

Thanked by 1ferri
  • Daniel15Daniel15 Veteran
    edited December 2020

@chocolateshirt said:

@ferri said:

@yoursunny said:

@ferri said:

My current line-up:

It belong to @Daniel15

Haha I think I've got over 40 VPSes now. Many of them are just for dnstools.ws. My tracking spreadsheet has 38 rows but I haven't added a few new ones yet.

I used to name them similar to @yoursunny - vps01,vps02, etc. I got to vps12 before I changed. The only one I've still got with that old naming scheme is vps03, which is the one I've had the longest (with BuyVM for five years now; it replaced an older OpenVZ at BuyVM). All my other VPSes are named based on location now (eg. ny01 for New York). Very occasionally I name them based on purpose, eg a storage vps I only used for backups is called backups01.

• Too much traffic ? HTTP ERROR 500

https://prnt.sc/w9i0rb

Thanked by 1MaxKVM
  • When will Xiaoming post the latest discount info?

• hotsnowhotsnow Veteran
    edited December 2020

@aRNoLD said:
    When will Xiaoming post the latest discount info?

This promotion has not yet started. Please try again later.

what's the timezone? seems not EST, perhaps GMT-8 :p

• @webmasteroffers said:
    Too much traffic ? HTTP ERROR 500

Trying out new cluster storage and breaking things because why not, but yes - new dns stats show a few million backend queries for MaxKVM served in the past 24 hours.

• @MaxKVM said:

@webmasteroffers said:

Trying out new cluster storage and breaking things because why not, but yes - new dns stats show a few million backend queries for MaxKVM served in the past 24 hours.

Noice! It sounds like your RAM needed some more lubrication to better handle all those backend queries.

Thanked by 1MaxKVM
  • 75% again. same product as yesterday.

• @verd said:
    75% again. same product as yesterday.

The promotion code entered has already been used

the website extremly slow

• @MaxKVM said:

@webmasteroffers said:

Any new code for today? :smile:

• edited December 2020

Too fast, I lost it :(, the system lag also

Thanked by 1MaxKVM
  • @hotsnow said:

@verd said:

the power of cluster

Thanked by 1MaxKVM
  • at the beginning, I added the 8G/12G/16G to the cart, but don't know which product can use promo, and the process of remove single product from cart is extremely slow, so ... :p

• The 4G one worked and grabbed it, a steal :D

• @ferri said:

@MaxKVM said:

@webmasteroffers said:

Any new code for today? :smile:

Let's release some Christmas miracle code B)

• @CaptainDuck said:
    The 4G one worked and grabbed it, a steal :D

$39?

• @budi1413 said:

@hotsnow said:

@verd said:

the power of cluster

WHMCS is not hosted on any type of cluster but maybe it should move from a small single VPS to something with more resources before New Years.

Thanked by 1CaptainDuck
  • @MaxKVM said:
    WHMCS is not hosted on any type of cluster but maybe it should move from a small single VPS to something with more resources before New Years.

any christmas miracle code today? B)

Thanked by 1MaxKVM
  • @hotsnow said:

@MaxKVM said:Worker host has been setup

any christmas miracle code today? B)

:+1: from me .. especially for SG

Thanked by 1MaxKVM