Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[MaxKVM] Network Updates with Christmas and New Year Offers (2020)! - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[MaxKVM] Network Updates with Christmas and New Year Offers (2020)!

Comments

• @webmasteroffers said:
    I give up, tried up to 30 minutes from yesterday and today and can't find the product with the coupons 12-18-2020 / 12-19-2020

They may want increase the time on site instead of sell the product. Bye bye

You guys can always share/work together if you find the promo. It should not be too hard. There are only ~10 products to check.

Thanked by 1chocolateshirt
  • @yoursunny said:

@coolgoole said:
    I want to buy a mxroute and The website thinks I am a fraud FRAUD
    The problem is that I can’t open the website without VPN.

As far as I know, MaxKVM is not a reseller of MXroute.

If you are ordering on mxroute.com and you used VPN and entered "Arkansas China" as your location, you are getting dick pics. Please tell us whether you received @jar 's or @seriesn 's dick pics.

Mine probably got stuck at the customs. For reasons ;)

Thanked by 1MaxKVM
  • XiaomingXiaoming Member
    edited December 2020

For code 12-19-2020, I found out it's 30% Recurring Discount on SKVM-2G.

Thanked by 1MaxKVM
  • so i order - choice the system - the datacenter - then up to next - but sorry - let me ask - who have the time - play this kind of games with you - nice idea - but pls think about - we are all in biz - and not for playing here! thanks!

• edited December 2020

@seoworld said:
    so i order - choice the system - the datacenter - then up to next - but sorry - let me ask - who have the time - play this kind of games with you - nice idea - but pls think about - we are all in biz - and not for playing here! thanks!

Well.. nobody forcing you to buy @MaxKVM VPSes. But I can vouch that they are very prem and fragrant..

Thanked by 2MaxKVM tech2_AU
  • seoworldseoworld Member
    edited December 2020

are you under drugs ?

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

@seoworld said:
    so i order - choice the system - the datacenter - then up to next - but sorry - let me ask - who have the time - play this kind of games with you - nice idea - but pls think about - we are all in biz - and not for playing here! thanks!

You have to trade between time and price. If you don't have the time, then why not pay the full price?

Even then, honestly it is not hard to find out which product works.

• fine - let's play - but not with me! eof

• i found - but only for this month - recurring was old price - not fine!

@seoworld said:
    i found - but only for this month - recurring was old price - not fine!

Prove? Screenshot?

• the quick answers show me that some people here are underutilized -

@FAT32 - no screenshot - what is your intention - play your games, but not with me!

@seoworld said:
    the quick answers show me that some people here are underutilized -

play your games, but not with me!

Here you go

Thanked by 2Unixfy MaxKVM
  • @seoworld said: let me ask - who have the time - play this kind of games with you

Joined January 2016

You should know by now there are plenty of people here with time to waste.

@seoworld said:
    i found - but only for this month - recurring was old price - not fine!

I can show a screenshot that shows all daily promos are recurring indefinitely. I am not sure which promo you found that wasn't recurring.

• @MaxKVM said:
    I can show a screenshot that shows all daily promos are recurring indefinitely. I am not sure which promo you found that wasn't recurring.

I guess either HOSTLOC50 or ADD35

Thanked by 1MaxKVM
  • FrankZFrankZ Veteran
    edited December 2020

@MaxKVM said: I am not sure which promo you found that wasn't recurring.

It may be that @seoworld is confused about the prorated invoice for the current month and the reoccurring discount.

Thanked by 1MaxKVM
  • yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate
    edited December 2020

@MaxKVM said:
    @yoursunny is your hosting service available during the summer for the lower hemisphere and.. important questions: do u allow torrents? I can make VPN?

Hmm, it's almost summer in Antarctica…

Torrents, VPN, DDoS, spam are all permitted, but remember it's IPv9 only. You can't get to IPv4 or IPv6 networks.

If you have underutilized boxes, please consolidate and cancel, so that others have the opportunity to order them at a higher recurring price.
    Example: 6969MB for €1/year where you only have OpenSSH running in less than 69MB; it ought to be canceled so that others can order it at €69/year.

@FAT32 said:
    Even then, honestly it is not hard to find out which product works.

Solution:

1. Add every product to cart.
    2. Apply coupon, divide amount off by percentage off to calculate product price, and find the product with this price.
    3. Decide whether you have an available hostname for this product.
    4. Think hard on how you won't idle this product.
    5. Check that you have money in PayPal.
    6. Last chance to stop yourself from ordering a box that you won't use productively.
    7. Delete other products before checkout.
    8. Explain to the wife why there's a new DNS entry on the family domain.

The billing system treats "location" as an add-on selection, so the location wouldn't matter on coupon applicability. You just need to cover all RAM sizes and billing cycles.

• @seriesn said:

@yoursunny said:

@coolgoole said:
    I want to buy a mxroute and The website thinks I am a fraud FRAUD
    The problem is that I can’t open the website without VPN.

As far as I know, MaxKVM is not a reseller of MXroute.

If you are ordering on mxroute.com and you used VPN and entered "Arkansas China" as your location, you are getting dick pics. Please tell us whether you received @jar 's or @seriesn 's dick pics.

Mine probably got stuck at the customs. For reasons ;)

I have purchased it, but I will not configure it yet
    Can't send email yet.

Oh my God

• The hell is happening here with all those people.

also

Thanked by 1MaxKVM
  • It seems > @JabJab said:

The hell is happening here with all those people.

also

It seems fine from my end.

Thanked by 1MaxKVM
  • @Deepak_leb said: It seems fine from my end.

Seems like some part of Cloudflare is dead, lol.

|------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
    |                                      WinMTR statistics                                   |
    |                       Host              -   %  | Sent | Recv | Best | Avrg | Wrst | Last |
    |------------------------------------------------|------|------|------|------|------|------|
    |                           217.98.245.54 -    0 |   98 |   98 |    2 |    3 |   10 |    2 |
    |        cloudflare-20.gw.opentransit.net -    0 |   98 |   98 |   22 |   33 |  169 |   24 |
    |                          162.158.101.16 -    0 |   98 |   98 |   21 |   23 |   32 |   22 |
    |                          162.158.101.50 -    0 |   98 |   98 |   21 |   23 |   35 |   24 |
    |                   No response from host -  100 |   19 |    0 |    0 |    0 |    0 |    0 |
    |                   No response from host -  100 |   19 |    0 |    0 |    0 |    0 |    0 |

Thanked by 1MaxKVM
  • @JabJab said:

@Deepak_leb said: It seems fine from my end.

Seems like some part of Cloudflare is dead, lol.

|------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
    |                                      WinMTR statistics                                   |
    |                       Host              -   %  | Sent | Recv | Best | Avrg | Wrst | Last |
    |------------------------------------------------|------|------|------|------|------|------|
    |                           217.98.245.54 -    0 |   98 |   98 |    2 |    3 |   10 |    2 |
    |        cloudflare-20.gw.opentransit.net -    0 |   98 |   98 |   22 |   33 |  169 |   24 |
    |                          162.158.101.16 -    0 |   98 |   98 |   21 |   23 |   32 |   22 |
    |                          162.158.101.50 -    0 |   98 |   98 |   21 |   23 |   35 |   24 |

The EU node of our cluster is down, but you should be automatically routed to NYC. Interesting.

• @MaxKVM said: The EU node of our cluster is down, but you should be automatically routed to NYC. Interesting.

Have fun with Cloudflare debugging :joy:

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • jon617jon617 Veteran
    edited December 2020

@JabJab said: The hell is happening here with all those people

Was having the same issue yesterday - their website was down for about an hour. Could not ping it from my location, but worked from another location.

• @jon617 said:

@JabJab said: The hell is happening here with all those people

Was having the same issue yesterday - their website was down for about an hour. Could not ping it from my location, but worked from another location.

That should not have been happening yesterday. :/ What time approximately?

• @MaxKVM said: That should not have been happening yesterday. What time approximately?

Between 11pm and 1am Eastern Time. Not sure the exact time.

Thanked by 1MaxKVM
  • @MaxKVM
    I tried the code EDU50 but seem it does not work. I opened an account with my .edu email and choose the regular package at here https://manage.maxkvm.com/store/maxkvm-cloud-global

Does the coupon EDU50 work with package SKVM-4G-4CPU ?

• edited December 2020

@webmasteroffers said:
    I tried the code EDU50 but seem it does not work. I opened an account with my .edu email and choose the regular package at here https://manage.maxkvm.com/store/maxkvm-cloud-global

I thought you are saying this..

@webmasteroffers said:
    I give up, tried up...
    ... Bye bye

Hmm...

Thanked by 2RecD dosai
  • bdlbdl Member
    edited December 2020

Is this - thread - in English - ?! - :D

• @chocolateshirt said:

@webmasteroffers said:

I thought you are saying this..

@webmasteroffers said:
    I give up, tried up...
    ... Bye bye

Hmm...

But after MaxKVM answer I want try again and found it.

What's wrong with you? I don't need your post like this