Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[MaxKVM] Network Updates with Christmas and New Year Offers (2020)! - Page 12
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[MaxKVM] Network Updates with Christmas and New Year Offers (2020)!

Comments

• @webmasteroffers said:

@mexyul said:

@ferri said:

@nyamenk said:

@delimiter said:
    12-31-2020 75% off PKVM-8G

The promotion code entered has already been used lol

So tomorrow there's no available code anymore .. duh ..

Lol

may be max disc on 1-1-2021 kk

The last day of the promotion program and the first day of NEW YEAR. IT MUST BE A SPECIAL DISCOUNT!? @MaxKVM ;)

But too many people there and my connection is slow. How to win a slot? Too hard

I've paid $115 for a provider but still have nothing till now.

Yes, It's too hard for me too. But still worth to try :+1:

Thanked by 2mexyul MaxKVM
  • yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

@mexyul said:

@ferri said:

@nyamenk said:

@delimiter said:

Lol

This would be fragrant:

01-01-2021
    100% off on SKVM-256M

for the first month, on annual payment term

Thanked by 1Ganonk
  • ravenchadravenchad Member
    edited December 2020

@yoursunny said:

@mexyul said:

@ferri said:

@nyamenk said:

@delimiter said:

Lol

This would be fragrant:

01-01-2021
    100% off on SKVM-256M

for the first month, on annual payment term

I can't load maxkvm . is it only.me?

edit : now its up.

• @ravenchad said:

Website dead :#

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

@lighter said:

@ravenchad said:

DNS is messed up.
    https://mxtoolbox.com/SuperTool.aspx?action=dns:maxkvm.com&run=toolpage

Bad Glue Detected
    Parent server gave glue for ns1.maxkvm.net to be 198.251.86.122 but we resolve that hostname to 185.187.152.3
    Parent server gave glue for ns2.maxkvm.net to be 185.187.153.3 but we resolve that hostname to 198.251.86.123
    Parent server gave glue for ns3.maxkvm.net to be 198.251.86.124 but we resolve that hostname to 185.187.152.5

Name Servers are on the Same Subnet

Put one of these in your C:\Windows\system32\drivers\etc , and you can visit the store https://manage.maxkvm.com

manage.maxkvm.com 2600:3c01::f03c:92ff:fe25:5e1

manage.maxkvm.com 192.81.134.20

Thanked by 2MaxKVM ferri
  • MaxKVMMaxKVM Member
    edited December 2020

@lighter said:

@ravenchad said:

Performance was lagging so the WHMCS server was upgraded. We cannot really do a cluster or HA setup of the billing portal (we actually can very easily.. but is that wise?) but It should handle more than 3 people browsing simultaneously now. B)

Also upgraded to Rage4 AnycastIP for all nameservers and www:
    https://updown.io/ffcc
    https://updown.io/uv6z

The DNS is still propagating.

All status for the www, WHMCS, SolusVM master, and ns1-ns4 is available on https://status.maxkvm.com in the top right section now. :relaxed:

• Ping time 26ms from Indonesia

Thanked by 2MaxKVM Ganonk
  • @MaxKVM said:

Performance was lagging so the WHMCS server was upgraded. We cannot really do a cluster or HA setup of the billing portal (we actually can very easily.. but is that wise?) but It should handle more than 3 people browsing simultaneously now. B)

Prepare for the last promotion day :)

• @webmasteroffers said:

@MaxKVM said:

Wait, aren’t there two more days? Did tomorrow’s promo actually already happen or am I dumb.

• @ouvoun said:

@webmasteroffers said:

@MaxKVM said:

Wait, aren’t there two more days? Did tomorrow’s promo actually already happen or am I dumb.

Date and coupon is: 01-01-2021

• @webmasteroffers said:

@ouvoun said:

@webmasteroffers said:

@MaxKVM said:

Date and coupon is: 01-01-2021

Again I might be dense here, but today's date is 12-30-2020 in PST, so it was my understanding that 12-31-2020 and 01-01-2021 are still remaining. Hence my confusion with someone saying 12-31-2020 75% off PKVM-8G (above).

• @ouvoun said:
    Again I might be dense here, but today's date is 12-30-2020 in PST, so it was my understanding that 12-31-2020 and 01-01-2021 are still remaining. Hence my confusion with someone saying 12-31-2020 75% off PKVM-8G (above).

because if now you use 12-31-2020 on PKVM-8G it said "The promotion code entered has already been used". @MaxKVM maybe can clear this.

• @mexyul said:

@ouvoun said:

because if now you use 12-31-2020 on PKVM-8G it said "The promotion code entered has already been used". @MaxKVM maybe can clear this.

Indeed. Tomorrow's promotion accidentally started today (I don't know who thought to check tomorrow's code) and a few lucky people got 75%. We'll create a new promo for tomorrow and 01-01-2020 :)

Thanked by 1ferri
  • @MaxKVM said:

@mexyul said:

@ouvoun said:

Indeed. Tomorrow's promotion accidentally started today (I don't know who thought to check tomorrow's code) and a few lucky people got 75%. We'll create a new promo for tomorrow and 01-01-2020 :)

Nice, thanks. :). Here’s to hoping the 75% makes a return!

• @MaxKVM said:

@mexyul said:

@ouvoun said:

damn that was fucked up
    how the fuck someone decides to test the tomorrow code out of nowhere

Thanked by 1MaxKVM
  • @DianTama said: damn that was fucked up

Agreed. The promo activated at midnight and must have been shared somewhere because the orders were minutes apart. Those people get to keep the system/promo on one condition: they do not get to migrate to Singapore. :D

Thanked by 1chocolateshirt
  • they do not get to migrate to Singapore.

KEKW

• @MaxKVM said:

@mexyul said:

@ouvoun said:

Cool, so we still have two days of promo!

Thanks

• @MaxKVM said:

@DianTama said: damn that was fucked up

Agreed. The promo activated at midnight and must have been shared somewhere because the orders were minutes apart. Those people get to keep the system/promo on one condition: they do not get to migrate to Singapore. :D

Maybe they are indeed after for US or EU location. But its fair enough :+1:

• @MaxKVM said:
    Those people get to keep the system/promo on one condition: they do not get to migrate to Singapore. :D

its fair enough, hahaha B)

• edited December 2020

MaxKVM server is running AMD EPYC 7302P 3.0Ghz, is similar to Intel Xeon 5218, 2.3Ghz ??

Am I correct?

I saw the compare post at here https://www.cpu-world.com/Compare/350/AMD_EPYC_7302P_vs_Intel_Xeon_5218.html

Please explain in more detail.

• @webmasteroffers said:
    MaxKVM server is running AMD EPYC 7302P 3.0Ghz, is similar to Intel Xeon 5218, 2.3Ghz ??

Am I correct?

I saw the compare post at here https://www.cpu-world.com/Compare/350/AMD_EPYC_7302P_vs_Intel_Xeon_5218.html

Please explain in more detail.

https://www.cpubenchmark.net/compare/AMD-EPYC-7302P-vs-Intel-Xeon-Gold-5218/3610vs3536

• MaxKVM may cancel or suspend your access to MaxKVM services at any time and for any reason without notice. Upon cancellation or suspension, the customer immediately releases all rights to use the service and may not have access to data following the suspension of service. The customer is always responsible for all backups of any data used with any active service. A customer is entitled to a partial refund of services equal to the number of days left in the agreement prior to termination if and only if said services were canceled by administrative action without cause.

https://www.maxkvm.com/terms-of-service/

is it normal? I check few providers and no one has the TOS like this, "can cancel or suspend the service any time for any reason."

• @webmasteroffers said:

is it normal? I check few providers and no one has the TOS like this, "can cancel or suspend the service any time for any reason."

I believe banks would also have similar T&Cs that they reserve the final decisions of everything. Would you question if the bank is reliable?

Rule of thumb - If you go for a provider, trust them. If they turn out to be unreliable, ditch them. I would not question a provider or worry about this and that before experiencing the product

Thanked by 1webmasteroffers
  • 12-31-2020

77% Off PKVM-8G - $5.75/m

Thanked by 1MaxKVM
  • hotsnowhotsnow Veteran
    edited December 2020

@DianTama said:
    12-31-2020

seems the SKVM-4G can also use

77% Recurring Discount - $29.41 USD

Thanked by 1MaxKVM
  • @hotsnow said:

@DianTama said:
    12-31-2020

77% Recurring Discount - $29.41 USD

i didn't test it below SKVM-4G since I'm rushing to get it too xD

• @hotsnow said:

@DianTama said:
    12-31-2020

Yup, both are AMAZING deals. I finally managed to snag a 8G and I'm really happy about it, but if you got the 4G then that was the best deal so far

• hotsnowhotsnow Veteran
    edited December 2020

@DianTama said:
    i didn't test it below SKVM-4G since I'm rushing to get it too xD

I calculated it first, and confused by this value, so missed it :s

@MaxKVM today's code unlike before, unexpectedly can use with two plans, I'm confused by this value, so you should compensate me a PKVM-8G, lol :p

• Aw man these were limited? SKVM-4G and PKVM-8G were both used by the time I got to it. :(