Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Maillist/newsletter - mailwizz vs sendy vs ?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Maillist/newsletter - mailwizz vs sendy vs ?

I have a private list of about 800 email address (no opt in/out as it is private and they want to receive the message). Right now zero bounced or complaints. An email is sent to the list usually only 3~4 times a week but there are a few weeks that it was sent 10 times due to activity in the organization. I have been looking at mailwizz and sendy with Amazon SES. Anything thoughts on Mailwizz or Sendy? Or another suggestion to use? It can be hosted or self-hosted. Mailchimp is not an option. After initial setup it needs to be simple for the person who will be using it.

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• MoofieMoofie Member
    edited December 2020

I actually just installed Linkmonk ListMonk yesterday, haven’t had a chance to try it out yet. But it looks nice and simple.

• I use Sendy for a list of 5,000. Works fine.

• desperanddesperand Member
    edited December 2020

Depends on what. Sendy - overpriced, but very stable and great, plus removes the headache of subscription or your mailing list of your clients via few clicks.

mailtrain - hard to install.
    https://listmonk.app/ - great, nice, awesome, all that I need, but code quality is awful, and there is no documentation at all and extremely hard to install.

• SendFox or MailerLite. With either one you should be covered by the free plan and they're both super easy to use.

• Thank you everyone for the replies. I am going to look into these. So far seems Sendy might be the best match.