Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cheap VPS for VPN
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Cheap VPS for VPN

migasllmigasll Member
edited December 2020 in Requests

Hi,

I want a cheap vps for vpn.

I need it to be in europe.

I need 1tb bandwidth, 1gbps, and a dedicated ipv4.

Do you know any remaining deal from blackfriday?

Thank you

Comments

• brueggusbrueggus Member, IPv6 Advocate

If Germany works for you:

@vserversite said:
    Last Chance (only 10x)

KVM BlackFriday Mini
    1vCPU Core
    1GB RAM
    5GB SSD
    1TB Bandwidth
    8,50€ / annually
    https://cp.vserver.site/cart.php?a=add&pid=77&promocode=BLACKMINISPECIAL

Thanked by 2vserversite migasll
  • That's pretty good, thanks. But why in the cart it says 12€ instead of 8.5? Is it possible to still get the 8.5€? Thank you

• brueggusbrueggus Member, IPv6 Advocate

The coupon gets applied before payment. Just click through the ordering process.

• Ok, thank you very much! Purchased :D

• WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran
    edited December 2020

why not to use Windscribe VPN provider? as they do plans from $1 per month per location

• You can grab a "lifetime" vpn deal from stack social. KeepSolid is selling for $39, was $12 during Black Friday. You can still use coupons and get it for $24.

Thanked by 1HWAYS
  • @arifur said:
    You can grab a "lifetime" vpn deal from stack social. KeepSolid is selling for $39, was $12 during Black Friday. You can still use coupons and get it for $24.

Still is better to have your own + Pi-hole. At least you know that still have control....

Thanked by 1arifur
  • @HWAYS said: Still is better to have your own + Pi-hole. At least you know that still have control....

Correct. But with a VPN provider you get lot more locations. Both have their use cases. You can use a cheap NAT vps from Gullo, mrvm or inceptionhosting as a openvpn or socks proxy server.

Thanked by 3Daniel15 HWAYS Ouji
  • @arifur said:

@HWAYS said: Still is better to have your own + Pi-hole. At least you know that still have control....

Correct. But with a VPN provider you get lot more locations. Both have their use cases. You can use a cheap NAT vps from Gullo, mrvm or inceptionhosting as a openvpn or socks proxy server.

Not really, Those cheap vpn sure can get more locations, but they are selling your browsing activity to advertiser. If you self hosted, you never worried about that.
    Also, those cheap vpn not stable all the time, for someone who used 12 hours continuosly before, there's a certain time/moment, the speed would drop because of user peak.

• @WebProject said:
    why not to use Windscribe VPN provider? as they do plans from $1 per month per location

Dude, $1 / month only 12GB, u need $2/month for unlimited data, what you can do with 12GB these days. :(

• How about this? VPS in Amsterdam from RackNerd
    Its $11.89 USD / Years

1x vCPU Core
    27 GB PURE SSD RAID-10 Storage
    1.2 GB RAM
    3500GB Monthly Premium Bandwidth
    1Gbps Public Network Port
    Full Root Admin Access
    1 Dedicated IPv4 Address
    KVM / SolusVM Control Panel - Reboot, Reinstall, Manage rDNS, & much more
    Available in Amsterdam, Netherlands

Order Link ( Aff ) | Order Link ( No Aff )

• Not really, Those cheap vpn sure can get more locations, but they are selling your browsing activity to advertiser. If you self hosted, you never worried about that.

When I am using a cheap vpn I am not really concerned about my browsing history, most times its just to bypass geo locked content. When I need privacy I usually use Tor. ISPs can sell browsing history aswel.

• WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran

@tokoyuki said:

@WebProject said:

Dude, $1 / month only 12GB, u need $2/month for unlimited data, what you can do with 12GB these days. :(

It doesn’t state anywhere that the bandwidth is limited to 12GB as on the same page clearly stated Unlimited data. The free account is limited with data limit but not the paid plans.

Thanked by 1Ouji
  • tokoyukitokoyuki Member
    edited December 2020

@WebProject said:

@tokoyuki said:

@WebProject said:

It doesn’t state anywhere that the bandwidth is limited to 12GB as on the same page clearly stated Unlimited data. The free account is limited with data limit but not the paid plans.

Have u tried buy it before ? :*
    If we read it, it's only $1/month until you see the full details. All location same price, I just used singapore as example.
    https://i.imgur.com/yy78xKw.png
    https://i.imgur.com/AoGRAey.png
    https://i.imgur.com/YYSEprC.png

For non customers, from the outside read as $1 / month, wait until you logged in, and build the plan, it show u the full details.

Thanked by 1WebProject