Beta testers needed for cloud project
I'm looking for beta testers for a new Cloud project. I'm facing some bugs and I need to iron them out. Of course in return for your help you will be rewarded. So read on if you are interested and have enough time on your hands
I'm running a Proxmox Cloud setup with Proxmox Cloud for WHMCS and the idea is that you purchase the resources, not the VPS. So you can specify how much IPv4, IPv6, vCPU, RAM, Disk etc you want and then you can built either one big machine or several smaller machines.
IPv4 is not mandatory, you can use IPv6 only or built your own router and use LAN/NAT networking. So you can be very creative in battling the IPv4 exhaustion (although the isolated LAN part is not implemented yet but will be within a few days).
The hosting comes with a lot of perks:
- 100 GB Free Backup space (you can schedule backups for each VM).
- 1 free snapshot.
- Unmetered bandwidth (fair usage).
- Hotplug CPU/Disk/Network. So you can add/remove resources without rebooting.
- HA, High Availability. So your machine will only be down for the time it needs to start on HW failure.
- Floating IP. Connect your IPv4/IPv6 to whatever VM.
- First 5 IPv6 /64 subnets free.
- DNS Management (Add reverse DNS).
- Firewall control panel.
- Triple replicated shared NVMe disk space (CEPH setup).
- Fully redundant setup, double switching, A+B power feeds, shared storage, 2 gigabit LACP internet.
- Colt IP Guardian DDoS protection with POPs around the globe.
- Several available ISOs to install your own OS. OPNSense, Windows, BSD etc. More added on request.
- Latest versions of cloud-init images (Ubuntu, Debian, Arch etc).
- Isolated private LAN 80 GBps (couple working days).
- Bulk storage (add up to 20 TB additional SATA storage, couple weeks).
- DMCA free hosting (Waiting for IPv4 announce, couple working days).
So what you get is for EUR 30/month worth of hosting for free. You will get:
- Antwerp, Belgium DC, great connections to AMS, PAR, LON, FRA.
- AMD EPYC hardware (Will be Ryzen only later on).
- 10 snapshots.
- 1 GBps unmetered (fair usage).
- 4 vCPUs (fair usage).
- 8 GB RAM
- 80 GB NVMe
- 2x IPv4 public.
- 5x IPv6 /64.
- All the above perks.
With that you can built your own machines. I will give away 10 packages of this and you will get it for 3 months, so that's EUR 900 worth of hosting in a free giveaway!
In exchange you need to:
- Be able to deal with all kinds of bugs, maybe even downtime or sudden reboots
- Report any issues with the module or with performance, speed, routing etc.
- Fill in a small survey at the end of the period what you think about the overall quality, price level etc.
- No Tor at all, so no relays, bridges or exit nodes.
- No public VPNs, open mail relays or public proxies.
- No stress testing, DDoS bypass research etc.
- No illegal hosting. So no movie download site or booter hosting.
- No scanning/hacking/malware/phishing etc.
When the test period is ended, you can continue to use the package for half the price! So EUR 15/month for all the above specs, which is an absolute steal. But of course there is no obligation, you can just cancel it and walk away as well.
Please apply in this topic and I will PM the registration link to 10 persons. After that I will add all the resources to their account and they can start building. I won't just take the first 10 I will make a careful selection so the more info you provide the better. To apply you need to:
- Specify usage (if it voids DMCA like a seedbox no problem).
- Have 50 posts and 50 thanks minimum and be 6 months+ on LET.
- Providers and LET staff are excluded from this.
You don't have to have any knowledge about this stuff, in fact I would prefer a mix of people that have and people that don't so I can test if the product is suitable for both groups.
Anyway, thanks for reading and thanks in advance for applying! I'm looking forward to your test results