Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

<$6/month VPS services with IPv6 BGP Sessions or IX access?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

<$6/month VPS services with IPv6 BGP Sessions or IX access?

BertieBertie Member
edited December 2020 in Requests

I know of BuyVM, FreeRangeCloud, vserver.site and Vultr. I'm curious if anyone else could name some more providers offering BGP sessions or IX access for VMs under $6 USD/month in any continent?

Thanked by 11nf

Comments

• Following this..

BUT... Also, Misaka does BGP as well.. & LayerBridge/mserver.ro does BGP + IX.
    ifog as well :)

Thanked by 2Bertie ruben
  • @RouteIX said: LayerBridge/mserver.ro

LayerBride/mserver.ro doesn't list any products publicly. Do you know their overall price range and specs, or do I have to register to see them?

• @Bertie said:

@RouteIX said: LayerBridge/mserver.ro

LayerBride/mserver.ro doesn't list any products publicly. Do you know their overall price range and specs, or do I have to register to see them?

Sorry, their main domain is hetnix.com (just got them listed by their business name in my list here)

• @RouteIX said:

@Bertie said:

@RouteIX said: LayerBridge/mserver.ro

Sorry, their main domain is hetnix.com (just got them listed by their business name in my list here)

Thanks! This is really helpful.

• AmirGTAmirGT Member
    edited December 2020

You need to email them. I found this mail in the whois of the IX [email protected]

Thanked by 1Andreix
  • alwyzonalwyzon Member, Host Rep

Do you know this Google sheet: bgp.services? It doesn‘t seem to be perfectly up to date and doesn‘t include prices, but might be a good starting point. However, I guess many smaller providers (including us) will hand you a BGP session if you ask kindly.

• virtua_cloudvirtua_cloud Member, Patron Provider

We are providing VPS with IPv6 BGP sessions, in France, take a look at our offers here:
    https://www.virtua.cloud/vps-cloud-servers

• rubenruben Member, Host Rep

@RouteIX said: ifog as well

Thanks for the mention :)
    We do offer VPSs with BGP Sessions in various locations like DE, UK, NO, CH, US: https://ifog.ch/en
    IXP VMs are available in Frankfurt for KleyReX, EVIX, LocIX and STACIX.

• @alwyzon said: However, I guess many smaller providers (including us) will hand you a BGP session if you ask kindly.

Thanks! I always got the impression that the smaller providers were the least likely to have control over their own ASN and BGP. Do you typically charge a fee for BGP? (missed your BF deals).

• alwyzonalwyzon Member, Host Rep

@Bertie said:
    I always got the impression that the smaller providers were the least likely to have control over their own ASN and BGP.

Indeed, that‘s probably true for those who run on rented equipment and shared networks.

@Bertie said:
    Do you typically charge a fee for BGP? (missed your BF deals).

No, free of charge. Just would need to see a signed LOA for ASN & IP submitted via a support ticket.

Thanked by 2Bertie dfroe
  • AndreixAndreix Member, Host Rep

Hi there,

I can offer you free IX access with any KVM server plans from mserver.ro/hetnix.com to ROPN-IX.

Please DM me if you have any questions. :)

• Apart from vserver.site, does anyone know of any DE-CIX or SIX IX VMs?

• @Bertie said: DE-CIX

There's Securebit.ch, but... then budget is bloooooown away.. (mainly for setup fees..but then will still be at minimum 20Euro per month.)

Thanked by 1Bertie
  • AmirGTAmirGT Member
    edited December 2020

@Bertie said:
    Apart from vserver.site, does anyone know of any DE-CIX or SIX IX VMs?

There is ServPerso too
    You might consider checking this sheet

Thanked by 1Bertie
  • well..., if guys have good services and I need the bgp sessions long time also. pm me.