Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ikoula AgileS Black Friday offer 15EUR and SSD
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Ikoula AgileS Black Friday offer 15EUR and SSD

Hello Folks,

Hope you had great weekend here on LET with amazing offers. A big thanks to @FAT32 for organizing them in a nice way.

I bought a Ikoula 15EUR dedicated server through the offer posted on oir Deal Mega thread https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/3157679#Comment_3157679
It said the Harddisk option could be 1TB HDD or 240gb SSD. Even their website landing page says the same. But while ordering, I didn't find an option for 240gb ssd. So I selected 1TB HDD or specified in order comments that I need a 240gb SSD. They provisioned me the server with 1TB HDD only and now they are saying that I need to pay and upgrade inorder to get SSD.

Did anybody order this server with 240gb SSD? If yes, then did you get the option for 240gb SSD selection? Please let me know.

Thanks

Thanked by 1FAT32

Comments

• Ask for refund.

• It's possible due to popularity they just ran out of models with SSD. Definitely send them an email or ticket.

• @CyberneticTitan said:
    It's possible due to popularity they just ran out of models with SSD. Definitely send them an email or ticket.

They already replied he needed to pay more...

• edited December 2020

BTW, I think normally if there is SSD available, you have to select it from the dropdown. I believe they were out of that option (240GB SSD).

Ask for refund or just stick with the HDD. Of course, you can pay to upgrade.

• jmgcaguiclajmgcaguicla Member
    edited December 2020

It seems I got lucky then, I still have my Agile S with the SSD from 2 months ago. They probably ran out, sucks they don't want to replace it but such is life.