Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

★ VirMach ★ Fashionably Late Black Friday & Cyber Week 2020 ★ Flash Deals ★ View inside ★ $7/Yr 512M - Page 59
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

★ VirMach ★ Fashionably Late Black Friday & Cyber Week 2020 ★ Flash Deals ★ View inside ★ $7/Yr 512M

Comments

• Hi, please check Invoice #1136376. I have completed the payment, but the display status is Cancelled. For more information, please check Ticket #569022. Thank you!@VirMach

• @VirMach said:

@evafza said: OMG, I signed up accounts using OUTLOOK. Am I able to change my email on my account? (it seems I can't change the email on the panel).

You most likely cannot change it.

@xvm said: I lost my password.
    I can not receive password reset mail. I use protonmail.

How to solve this problem?

@VirMach

Contact us and ask us to check the mail logs. Then if it's actually getting delivered, we'll have to instead reset it via a very long and difficult manual process.

OMG...this is a bad news to me. I should have used other email accounts to sign up. I also encountered the same issue as "xvm". I sent a ticket but I wonder if there is any hope to get my account back.

• @kmm996 said: How to get the solusVM username? @VirMach

You can't.

• Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Host Rep, Veteran

Anyone got there Windows VPS Up ?? I selected Windows Server 2012 at ordering, I can see SolusVM showing Installed OS Windows Server 2012 and VM Running, but not responding to RDP Request. RDP doesn't get connected. Even if it gets connected, I don't have password either. I tried to access VNC but it shows Server Disconnected (http://prntscr.com/vzmrat). If anyone has any idea, please let me know. Ticket (#211950) is opened after trying everything for more than 24 hours. It's now in Awaiting Technical Review status.

• brueggusbrueggus Member, IPv6 Advocate

@RecD said:
    It's a Easter Egg that the constant $10 offer generated by VirBot but lower specifications than the $7 deal will automately triple all parameters with the same price after delivered.
    Shhh, don't spread this secret. :Doge:

Thanked by 1Bertie
  • @Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:
    Anyone got there Windows VPS Up ?? I selected Windows Server 2012 at ordering, I can see SolusVM showing Installed OS Windows Server 2012 and VM Running, but not responding to RDP Request. RDP doesn't get connected. Even if it gets connected, I don't have password either. I tried to access VNC but it shows Server Disconnected (http://prntscr.com/vzmrat). If anyone has any idea, please let me know. Ticket (#211950) is opened after trying everything for more than 24 hours. It's now in Awaiting Technical Review status.

Before trying RDP (as you said, you couldn't have logged in w/o pwd), you need to complete the setup process, and set your administrator password through VNC. See "Why can't I use Windows Remote Desktop?"

Try an independent VNC client and see if it works. There were some issues with HTML no-VNC on their setup with conflict from Cloudflare... Also as usual, a reboot might help...

Thanked by 1Mahfuz_SS_EHL

@TheWizard said:

@Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:

Before trying RDP (as you said, you couldn't have logged in w/o pwd), you need to complete the setup process, and set your administrator password through VNC. See "Why can't I use Windows Remote Desktop?"

Try an independent VNC client and see if it works. There were some issues with HTML no-VNC on their setup with conflict from Cloudflare... Also as usual, a reboot might help...

Thanks for your guideline. What I can recall, I tried with TigerVNC that day, it wasn't working either. But, today it worked :smiley: Very interesting.

• VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider

@Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:

@TheWizard said: Before trying RDP (as you said, you couldn't have logged in w/o pwd), you need to complete the setup process, and set your administrator password through VNC. See "Why can't I use Windows Remote Desktop?"

Web VNC doesn't work for a small number of servers still, after we switched some things to make it work.

• AlwaysSkintAlwaysSkint Member
    edited December 2020

@VirMach said: Web VNC doesn't work for a small number of servers still, after we switched some things to make it work.

AMS being one place - Remote Viewer works great though. Dallas/NYC worked fine for me.
    (I'm being pleasantly surprised at how quick it's pulling down updates, given the bad press - here - with the small AMS VPS that I acquired. :) )

• ZA_capetownZA_capetown Member
    edited December 2020

$71.22/yr
    KVM - 1 GIGABIT
    12032MB RAM
    4 vCORE
    10GB SSD (RAID 10)
    12000GB BANDWIDTH
    BUFFALO, NY LOCATION
    1 DEDICATED IPv4

• another weird one :smiley:

@VirMach If I ever need re-install, will it be done through tickets ?? As I can't see any Windows Templates in SolusVM ??

@Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:
    @VirMach If I ever need re-install, will it be done through tickets ?? As I can't see any Windows Templates in SolusVM ??

Yes, if you do not see them on your end.

• @VirMach any manual deals planned for next few hours? Bot seems to be "stuck" on 10-12$ range :P

• @VirMach said:

@evafza said: OMG, I signed up accounts using OUTLOOK. Am I able to change my email on my account? (it seems I can't change the email on the panel).

@VirMach

Contact us and ask us to check the mail logs. Then if it's actually getting delivered, we'll have to instead reset it via a very long and difficult manual process.

I posted a ticket,and PM you

@xvm said:

@VirMach said:

@VirMach

Please also post your ticket id in this thread. Thank you!

@brueggus said:

@xvm said:

@VirMach said:

@VirMach

Most important to leave a voicemail and send a letter.

• @JabJab said:
    @VirMach any manual deals planned for next few hours? Bot seems to be "stuck" on 10-12$ range :P

Apparently they're Easter egg deals where the specs are actually tripled. I have no idea if that's true.

• codydobycodydoby Member
    edited December 2020

@VirMach

$10/yr
    KVM - 1 GIGABIT
    640MB RAM
    1 vCORE
    5GB SSD (RAID 10)
    250GB BANDWIDTH
    BUFFALO, NY LOCATION
    1 DEDICATED IPv4

The values of the automatic delivery robot are distorted, his price is always higher than 10, no matter how strange or low the configuration is

• @brueggus said:

@xvm said:

@VirMach said:

@VirMach

My Ticket #612860,

Thank you very much!

Thanked by 1brueggus
  • Woah, that is manual deal. Thanks!

$7.79/yr
    KVM - 1 GIGABIT
    1280MB RAM
    1 vCORE
    10GB SSD (RAID 10)
    1000GB BANDWIDTH
    ATLANTA, GA LOCATION
    1 DEDICATED IPv4

• @VirMach Could your team process the ticket first!

@MoeCat said:
    @VirMach Could your team process the ticket first!

Hi, what's your ticket id, please?

• @brueggus Ticket #218428

@MoeCat said:
    @brueggus Ticket #218428

Thank you for providing your ticket id.

I've checked your ticket id carefully. Unfortunately they're not able to process your ticket first. I appreciate your understanding.

• @brueggus said:

@MoeCat said:
    @brueggus Ticket #218428

Thank you for providing your ticket id.

I've checked your ticket id carefully. Unfortunately they're not able to process your ticket first. I appreciate your understanding.

How about my ticket?

:)

• @xvm said: How about my ticket?
    @brueggus said: Hi, what's your ticket id, please?

You guys are aware that @brueggus have nothing to do with VirMach and is just trolling you? ^.-

Thanked by 3brueggus imok Ganonk
  • @JabJab said:

@xvm said: How about my ticket?
    @brueggus said: Hi, what's your ticket id, please?

You guys are aware that @brueggus have nothing to do with VirMach and is just trolling you? ^.-

:o

• Gullible/dense - take your pick. @JabJab you spoiled the party!

• JabJabJabJab Member
    edited December 2020

@VirMach heads up this shows Windows as option when buying.

$9.85/yr
    KVM - 1 GIGABIT
    1664MB RAM
    2 vCORE
    20GB SSD (RAID 10)
    1000GB BANDWIDTH
    BUFFALO, NY LOCATION
    1 DEDICATED IPv4

Idiot. I should have bought it before wasting time to post here and missing that deal :<

Thanked by 1Chronic

@JabJab said:
    @VirMach heads up this shows Windows as option when buying.

$9.85/yr
    KVM - 1 GIGABIT
    1664MB RAM
    2 vCORE
    20GB SSD (RAID 10)
    1000GB BANDWIDTH
    BUFFALO, NY LOCATION
    1 DEDICATED IPv4

Idiot. I should have bought it before wasting time to post here and missing that deal :<

Though it's good deal but trust me 20GB will be insufficient. Remains only 4GB storage after installation, I have one from 2019 BF. That's why I bought another one this time with 40GB SSD at $16.99.