Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

★ VirMach ★ Fashionably Late Black Friday & Cyber Week 2020 ★ Flash Deals ★ View inside ★ $7/Yr 512M - Page 15
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

★ VirMach ★ Fashionably Late Black Friday & Cyber Week 2020 ★ Flash Deals ★ View inside ★ $7/Yr 512M

Comments

• @VirMach said:
    Okay I'm falling asleep, let's do something exciting.

You have 30 minutes to vote.
    https://strawpoll.com/419ao3e2c

TBH, I found it difficult to vote for a code tied to a flash deal, no matter how good the discount, because it's already hard enough to get the attractive flash deals. If you have to take the extra time to enter a promo code, you'd definitely miss out. If you even had a chance at getting it in the first place, that is.

• VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider

@user123 said:

@VirMach said:

TBH, I found it difficult to vote for a code tied to a flash deal, no matter how good the discount, because it's already hard enough to get the attractive flash deals. If you have to take the extra time to enter a promo code, you'd definitely miss out. If you even had a chance at getting it in the first place, that is.

Not to give you guys any ideas but if it landed on that I would save the code until a really absurdly large package no one would purchase shows up and you get maximum savings on it as well as essentially priority checkout. You get to chose which one you apply it on.

Thanked by 2jtcx user123
  • I haven’t logged in to the background of the virmach website from yesterday to now, please fix it
    @VirMach too much 502 524,very bad

@KuYeHQ said:
    I haven’t logged in to the background of the virmach website from yesterday to now, please fix it

Please private message me some details.

• @VirMach said:

Haha interesting :)

• This is an unforgettable flash sale. Too many 524 errors :(

Thanked by 1yoursunny

@treesky2017 said:
    This is an unforgettable flash sale. Too many 524 errors :(

We can run the sale until you get something good. Let me know.

• @VirMach said:

@treesky2017 said:

yes. please..until now still error and slow loading..

• user123user123 Member
    edited December 2020

@VirMach said:

@user123 said:

@VirMach said:

Not to give you guys any ideas but if it landed on that I would save the code until a really absurdly large package no one would purchase shows up and you get maximum savings on it as well as essentially priority checkout. You get to chose which one you apply it on.

I agree. However, even priority checkout requries you to be able to be online at the time the package shows up AND be able to get it into your cart :P.

ETA: I still do appreciate you asking us for our preference (the poll). :)

• Only the code lasts for 1 hour or longer seems to be usable

• Is virmach getting more traffic this year than previous years? Seems strange that the site is running so slowly when the flash deals are coming out in long intervals. (Used to be 10-15 mins per deal in previous years)

• @VirMach said:

@treesky2017 said:

20 years later..."sorry, nope, still getting error 524. Keep going!" * @treesky2017 resumes laughing maniacally*

Thanked by 2VirMach Chronic
  • I'm just hoping I can get past the 524s for long enough to get the regular special offers. not much luck so far but hopefully can get through when there is a lull between the flash sales

• Hi, @VirMach , I submitted a order earlier this week and I received the payment confirmation from PayPal, but the invoice still shows unpaid. Should I just wait a bit longer?

invoice id: #1122821

• Would like to see something big (32GB+) for SSDNodes pricing ish on LA ;)

• I would like no 500 errors

• @VirMach Is there any reason why the billing portal loads just fine when I'm not logged in but gives 524 error after I submit the login info? Or is it just serving cached HTML for non-logged in sessions?

• Waiting for the Easter egg.

• Too late to vote. Now focusing on flash sale page now.

• $24.91/yr
    KVM - 1 GIGABIT
    WINDOWS AVAILABLE
    1792MB RAM
    2 vCORE
    30GB SSD (RAID 10)
    1340GB BANDWIDTH
    LOS ANGELES, CA LOCATION
    1 DEDICATED IPv4

• Seriously tho, what i need is just a normal client area, i order some vps yesterday till now havent got the details

• R.I.P

• KuYeHQKuYeHQ Member
    edited December 2020

@VirMach said:

@KuYeHQ said:
    I haven’t logged in to the background of the virmach website from yesterday to now, please fix it

Please private message me some details.

When I log in to this page https://billing.virmach.com/clientarea.php , enter the account information and pass the verification, after waiting for 1 minute, the next page is 502 or Oops!
    Something went wrong and we couldn't process your request.Very bad, I can’t participate in the flash sale normally from yesterday to now,
    Sorry, I don’t know how to send a private message, I registered a few days ago

• randomqrandomq Member
    edited December 2020

I can't believe the server is still bogged down, considering the current flash deal is worse than the special offer everyone can get:

KVM-SPECIAL-2
    $21/yr
    2 vCORE (Shared)
    2GB RAM
    50GB Pure SSD
    2000GB Bandwidth

• @KuYeHQ said:
    Sorry, I don’t know how to send a private message, I registered a few days ago

Click at @VirMach which opens his user page, and click "Message" button.

• @randomq said:
    I can't believe the server is still bogged down, considering the current flash deal is worse than the special offer everyone can get:

Thanked by 1dTQzBen8
  • EdmondEdmond Member
    edited December 2020

@VirMach said:

@Edmond said: It was just working.... and now 524: Timeout... rip Virmach.

Depends on the page. Some of them will be much harder to load than others.

524 at this point just means it timed out because Cloudflare caps it at 100 seconds, and I do know some processes such as payments at this time may take longer since it introduces even more variables and it's already kind of slower than many other pages by default. All you'd need to do is just let it time out if it does, and the process will still complete on our end in many if not all cases. You just won't see the response back.

Well... the thing is... I'm just trying to pull up the billing page and it won't even come up at all, let alone purchase anything. I try refreshing after timing out and it refuses to connect. :(

• I managed to log into billing, but can't load the pages for existing services. Oh well, have fun kids.

Thanked by 1atindahause
  • @randomq said:
    I managed to log into billing, but can't load the pages for existing services. Oh well, have fun kids.

Same here bro, endless night

• Currently, trying to login to Virmach client area results in 524.

Guess he fell asleep.