Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CYBER MONDAY SPECIAL ★ $26 DEDICATED SERVERS ★ 8 CORE XEONS ★ IPMI ★ DOUBLE RAM ★ UNMETERED BW
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

CYBER MONDAY SPECIAL ★ $26 DEDICATED SERVERS ★ 8 CORE XEONS ★ IPMI ★ DOUBLE RAM ★ UNMETERED BW

BrianHarrisonBrianHarrison Member, Patron Provider
edited November 2020 in Offers

Reprise Hosting (AS62838) is a provider of best value hosting services. We specialize in low-cost solutions for real-world hosting needs. We are pleased to announce our new cheap dedicated server special.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Tests, Performance, Reviews

Our BGP mix of NTT, Zayo, Telia, Hurricane Electric and excellent peering over the Seattle Internet Exchange (e.g., Microsoft, Google, Amazon, Netflix, Akamai, Charter, T-Mobile, OVH, CloudFlare, Yahoo and more) enables us to offer dedicated servers with low ping times across the Pacific and the Atlantic:

Global ping test results provided by NTT and HE looking glass servers. These are optimal ping times. The routing and peering of your local ISP will determine your latency.

» Test IP for Ping / Traceroute:

» Speed Test:
http://test.reprisehosting.com/1000MB.test

[root@reprise ~]# speedtest -s 14232

Speedtest by Ookla

Server: Ziply Fiber - Seattle, WA (id = 14232)
        ISP: Reprise Hosting
    Latency:     4.47 ms   (0.13 ms jitter)
   Download:   934.99 Mbps (data used: 803.6 MB)
     Upload:   941.15 Mbps (data used: 751.4 MB)
Packet Loss:     0.0%
 Result URL: https://www.speedtest.net/result/c/90960d6f-7b32-4f7a-848b-6b28b6c0197a
[root@reprise ~]#

» Historical Uptime Stats (2013 to present):
https://siteuptime.com/prem_statistics.php?Id=8419&&UserId=999b921bf9047ad5e4cb319638b9179c&typemonitor=standart

» Public Reviews:

Active Promotions
» Use the promo code LEBNOV2020 for a permanent 35% recurring discount on our RepriseZDED and RepriseEEDED dedicated servers. Limited to the first 10 buyers!

» Use the promo code IWANTUNMETERED to receive the 50mbps unmetered bandwidth add-on for free.

» Become a Reprise Reseller. Maintain three or more active dedicated servers on your account and receive a unique promo code to receive a 20% recurring discount on all future orders.

» Know someone interested in our servers? Sign up as a Reprise Hosting affiliate and earn a 10% recurring commission for as long as your referrals remain a customer!

RepriseZDED Special
» Intel Xeon L5640 six core with hyperthreading (12 threads)
» 8GB 16GB DDR3 RAM (server-grade registered memory)
» 1TB HDD. Free swap to 120GB SSD upon request.
» IPMI included free of charge (remote reboot, console, OS reloads, etc).
» 10TB premium multi-homed bandwidth on a 1Gbps port.
» 2 usable IPs (additional IPs available).

Only $39.95 $25.97 per month with LEBNOV2020 code.
>> FREE Setup, Order Now <<

RepriseEEDED Special
» 2x Intel Xeon E5-2650L Eight Core CPU with hyperthreading (16 cores, 32 threads).
» 16GB 32GB RAM (server-grade registered memory)
» 1TB HDD. Free swap to 120GB SSD upon request.
» IPMI included free of charge (remote reboot, console, OS reloads, etc).
» 10TB premium multi-homed bandwidth on a 1Gbps port.
» 4 usable IPs (additional IPs available).

Only $59.95 $35.72 per month with LEBNOV2020 code.
>> FREE Setup, Order Now <<

Optional Add-Ons
» Extra IPs: +$1.50 per IP per month
» Extra RAM: +$3.50 per 4GB per month
» Extra 1TB HDD: +$5.95 per month
» Extra 120GB SSD: +$5.95 per month
» Need a quote for a custom hardware config? Price match against a competitor? Open a sales ticket at https://www.reprisehosting.com/client/ and we'll reply the same business day.

SLAs and Guarantees
» 99.95% network uptime
» 100% power uptime
» 100% cooling uptime
» Same day server setup for orders submitted before 6PM Pacific Time, 7 days a week.

These offers are not available through our website, please use the order links above to sign up.

Frequently Asked Questions:

Can I customize my system to include more disk space/memory/bandwidth?
Yes! We can add more memory, secondary hard drives, RAID or increase your bandwidth allotment. Upgrade options are listed on our website or you may open a sales ticket at https://www.reprisehosting.com/client/ for a custom quote.

Do you price match?
Yes! We do price match comparable servers offered by our competitors. Please open a sales ticket at https://www.reprisehosting.com/client/ to get a price match quote.

Where is your datacenter?
Our equipment is located in the Westin Building Exchange of Seattle, WA, USA. The WBE is one of the largest telecommunications hubs in the United States.

Test IP?

Thanked by 2raynor _Nic

Comments

• nulldevnulldev Member
    edited November 2020

@BrianHarrison Nice deals! Would it be possible to add a 2 TB HDD (and how much would it cost)?

• BrianHarrisonBrianHarrison Member, Patron Provider

@nulldev said:
    @BrianHarrison Nice deals! Would it be possible to add a 2 TB HDD (and how much would it cost)?

Thank you for your interest! Due to the sales volume of the past few days, we're sold out of 2TB HDD upgrades. However, if you placed your order now for a 1TB HDD, we would be happy to upgrade you to a 2TB HDD free of charge later in December when we receive our next hardware shipment. Just reference this post in the order comments and we'll make sure it happens. Valid for any order submitted by Dec 1st 11:59PM Pacific Time.

Happy bargain hunting!

Thanked by 1nulldev
  • Server location? A seattle?

@princeshoko said:
    Server location? A seattle?

Correct! These servers are located in Seattle, WA. Specifically the Westin Building Exchange -- one of the largest telecommunication hubs in the world.

• lachesislachesis Member
    edited November 2020

50mbit unmetered is only 16TB/month... not much of an upgrade over your existing gigabit metered at 10TB plan unless I am misunderstanding something. I'm comparing this server at 2x the performance and ~2/3rd the cost of my NOCIX server, but NOCIX offers 200TB at 1Gbit and a 4TB HDD, which make the box substantially more useful to me. If you could offer 50TB at 1Gbit and a 2TB extra hard drive (December delivery is okay) at this cost, I'd be very interested.

@lachesis Thank you for your interest! You are correct, it's not much of an upgrade. I probably should have removed it from the post, but it was carried forward from old postings because after all it's still an active promotion. We can do the 2TB at no extra cost, but for now we'll be keeping 10TB as the monthly bandwidth limit. I'd say roughly 99% of our customers remain under 1TB bandwidth usage per month, so the 10TB works for the vast majority of our customer base.

• When does this offer expire?

@vikasjha205 said:
    When does this offer expire?

The promo code will remain valid until December 2nd, but we're on pace to sell out of hardware well before then.

• Just ordered! Any chance of a doubling of the SSD space for free like the HDD? :)

edited December 2020

@Verscienta Thank you for your order! No promises, but I'll see what we can do. We have such limited inventory available at the moment, that you might be receiving a free upgrade of some kind one way or another.

Our RepriseEEDED and RepriseZDED servers with the 120GB SSD are now sold out. We have one remaining RepriseEEDED and two remaining RepriseZDED servers with the 1TB HDD.

Thanked by 1Verscienta
  • Can u please provide us ur server hdd read write speed?

@shahriar said:
    Can u please provide us ur server hdd read write speed?

I don't have benchmark figures readily available, but I can tell you that we use enterprise-grade Western Digital RE3 and RE4 HDDs.

If IOPS are a concern, then obviously an SSD would be ideal. As I mentioned above, we're sold out of these server specials with SSDs, but we can certainly swap you to an SSD free of charge when our next hardware shipment arrives in a few weeks.

• Will you have more RepriseEEDED servers soon?

@vikasjha205 said:
    Will you have more RepriseEEDED servers soon?

Thank you for your interest! We actually have a few more RepriseEEDEDs available now (SSDs included). They freed up yesterday after we identified and terminated a ROKSO spammer.

• Intel Xeon L5640 six core with hyperthreading (12 threads) > Ssd is in stock?

• I want to buy RepriseEEDED Special this package can u please give me a new coupon...this coupon showing expired.

Thanks in advance.