Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any one from BlueVM?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Any one from BlueVM?

fkjfkj Member
edited November 2013 in Help

I can't boot my VPS from Solus for 40 hours.

I sent a TK, and your stuff said he's moving my VPS to Feathur and "Once done you can boot your VPS. We expect to have it done on Wednesday." (I don't see there's any relationship between control panel and boot issue)

Can you help me boot it right now, I really need to use this VPS.

Comments

• BlueVMBlueVM Member
    edited November 2013

Pretty sure we just answered this ticket by migrating your VPS to Feathur. My tech replied before asking me what to do about it, it happens from time to time, anyway you should be good to go.

As for the failure to boot not being a control panel issue it in fact was; SolusVM literally made your configuration file unreadable and thus your VPS failed to boot.

Thanked by 1fkj
  • fkjfkj Member
    edited November 2013

@BlueVM said:
    Pretty sure we just answered this ticket by migrating your VPS to Feathur. My tech replied before asking me what to do about it, it happens from time to time, anyway you should be good to go.

As for the failure to boot not being a control panel issue it in fact was; SolusVM literally made your configuration file unreadable and thus your VPS failed to boot.

Yes, it works now, thanks for your help!

• @fkj - No problem. Glad we could be of service :)

• @BlueVM said:
    fkj - No problem. Glad we could be of service :)

Are you going to reimburse him for the lost 40 hours ? I'm interested in how u wud handle this.

• for sure BlueVm will not , since 7 month my box at bluevm about 5 times downtime , there no single email arrive at my email telling me what happened

• @mentari said:
    for sure BlueVm will not , since 7 month my box at bluevm about 5 times downtime , there no single email arrive at my email telling me what happened

If you read there TOS you have to submit a ticket asking for reimbursement :).

Mun

• Second BlueVM ticket we receive in a day. Must be a wrong link somewhere ;-)

This discussion has been closed.