Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Liteserver.nl - Black Friday Madness (Out of stock)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Liteserver.nl - Black Friday Madness (Out of stock)

I was just going to order. But I saw that SSD servers are running out of stock. Cyber ​​Monday hasn't started yet. Will new stocks come? @LiteServer

Comments

• edited November 2020

There is absolutely no need for a new thread. You could have just used the thread where you saw the deal and asked.
    P.S. - LiteServer is super nice

Thanked by 2Ouji LiteServer
  • LiteServerLiteServer Member, Patron Provider

Yes, our NVMe plans are out of stock. So many orders, and we've already added more capacity which didn't appeared to be enough to reach Cyber Monday unfortunately, we tried our best! :-)

Well, sold out = sold out, you're too late to catch a nice plan :-).
    Our storage plans are out of stock as well, but you can still order these. Your order will get provisioned in the upcoming week once new storage nodes have been added.

Everyone that got lucky and catched a nice deal; thanks for your purchase! :-)

Thanked by 1DP
  • @LiteServer said:
    Yes, our NVMe plans are out of stock. So many orders, and we've already added more capacity which didn't appeared to be enough to reach Cyber Monday unfortunately, we tried our best! :-)

Our storage plans are out of stock as well, but you can still order these. Your order will get provisioned in the upcoming week once new storage nodes have been added.

I knew it was a good move to grab one early !!!

• LiteServerLiteServer Member, Patron Provider

@OsirisBlack
    You could consider selling it to @cheap_box if you want to get rid of it! ;-)

• @LiteServer said:
    @OsirisBlack
    You could consider selling it to @cheap_box if you want to get rid of it! ;-)

They'd have to pry it from my cold dead hand :P

Thanked by 1LiteServer
  • @LiteServer congrat for fast selling. I thought there is good. I'm glad to see it.

Thanked by 1LiteServer
  • @LiteServer said:

Errrr, what happened to

@LiteServer said:
    In case we run out of stock during this special, we'll still accept your order, but setup could be delayed as we're increasing capacity.

• JamesFJamesF Member, Host Rep

We got an nvme and storage box... delivery was super quick and I have no complaints so far! May not need the storage box thou as we may have ordered too many....

• @LiteServer said:

Please allow orders of the NVMe plans even without stock. I do not mind wait some days to have my VPS active.

• @nqservices said:

@LiteServer said:

Please allow orders of the NVMe plans even without stock. I do not mind wait some days to have my VPS active.

@LiteServer Good idea! please do it.

• It's not really BF satisfaction until you snag a deal that others cannot until 365 days later (if at all)

• @vimalware said:
    It's not really BF satisfaction until you snag a deal that others cannot until 365 days later (if at all)

I agree.