Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I was wrong, apology, and should not represent the Chinese
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

I was wrong, apology, and should not represent the Chinese

I was wrong, apologies

I apologize here, and for my negative comments on VPS providers. I should not object to the business absconding. No matter how bad the business is, I shouldn’t say anything. The merchant deleted my account and abused me. I should also say "xiexie"

Comments

• its funny to hear you,you can’t represent anyone, please don’t think too much of yourself,you are just a user not seller

• I just don't understand why do you come to RackNerd's forum with all that...

• coolgoolecoolgoole Barred
    edited November 2020

:) hostloc :o MJJ

• @happyboy said:
    They are all criticizing me:

https://www.hostloc.com/thread-774100-1-1.html

I did not criticize you

• Did Dustin give you a refund? Could it be a fraud whmcs problem?

• @Page said:
    Did Dustin give you a refund? Could it be a fraud whmcs problem?

I prayed, no one responded to the ticket.

• Hey Chinese! Why you often do a trashcan where you are present? Just to express some emotions you don't need to create a topics over whole Internet.

• @Anna_Parker said:
    Hey Chinese! Why you often do a trashcan where you are present? Just to express some emotions you don't need to create a topics over whole Internet.

If no one dares to open a post, who dares to communicate. The atmosphere here is so interesting!

• @happyboy said:

@Anna_Parker said:
    Hey Chinese! Why you often do a trashcan where you are present? Just to express some emotions you don't need to create a topics over whole Internet.

If no one dares to open a post, who dares to communicate. The atmosphere here is so interesting!

How dare you use the word "dare".

• @kend said:

@happyboy said:

@Anna_Parker said:

How dare you use the word "dare".

Do you dare to eat? Do you dare to breathe?

• Be courageous, learn from Trump, and drain the Washington swamp. If the world falls into darkness, then it is not the arrogance of bad people that blows out the last light, but the silence of good people.

• brueggusbrueggus Member, IPv6 Advocate

@happyboy said:
    Be courageous, learn from Trump, and drain the Washington swamp. If the world falls into darkness, then it is not the arrogance of bad people that blows out the last light, but the silence of good people.

So... you're starting this again?

• @brueggus said:

@happyboy said:
    Be courageous, learn from Trump, and drain the Washington swamp. If the world falls into darkness, then it is not the arrogance of bad people that blows out the last light, but the silence of good people.

So... you're starting this again?

• kyakykyaky Member
    edited November 2020

The only thing I like from your posts is the Trump photo. The rest is childish talk. Too simple naive. How dare you represent all Chinese? Only Xi can.

Thanked by 1Anna_Parker
  • Are you still happy?

• @cgs3238 said:
    Are you still happy?

LET abused me thousands of times, and I felt like first love to LET.

• @happyboy said:

I wish Donnie Trump was the president of my country. What a nice man, who really loves the people of its country, but nowadays people are ungrateful :s

Thanked by 2kyaky Anna_Parker
  • brueggusbrueggus Member, IPv6 Advocate

@happyboy said:

@cgs3238 said:
    Are you still happy?

LET abused me thousands of times, and I felt like first love to LET.

• @Broscience said:

@happyboy said:

I wish Donnie Trump was the president of my country. What a nice man, who really loves the people of its country, but nowadays people are ungrateful :s

Do you live in Eastern Europe? Politicians are thieves.

• @happyboy said:

@Broscience said:

@happyboy said:

Doesn't matter where people live, Donni looks like the man who loves his country, who supports it, support his OWN people, not just the big corporation like Biden does. Trump is a patriot of his country. If you're a chinese than I can understand why you hate him, cause he prefers when his own people (americans) work and make production. Unemployment rate falls down when president Trump was at the helm ;)

• @Broscience said:

@happyboy said:

@Broscience said:

@happyboy said:

Doesn't matter where people live, Donni looks like the man who loves his country, who supports it, support his OWN people, not just the big corporation like Biden does. Trump is a patriot of his country. If you're a chinese than I can understand why you hate him, cause he prefers when his own people (americans) work and make production. Unemployment rate falls down when president Trump was at the helm ;)

He is a civilian soldier, unlike most politicians.

This discussion has been closed.