Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Any recommended lesser-known shared/cPanel-based hosting providers?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Any recommended lesser-known shared/cPanel-based hosting providers?

By lesser known I mean those providers that aren't already reviewed in the first page of Google.

Yes, I know VPS is superior, but I couldn't get past Nginx configuration and all those Wordpress optimized setup tutorials. And as I switch between Linux and Windows too often, I found that it is more ideal for me to work with just a browser and a web interface for simple html and wordpress sites for now.

As of the moment, I am a satisfied Frantech.ca customer after migrating my simple wordpress from unnecessarily expensive Hostgator. I found Frantech through so much digging in the reddit forums.

Realizing this, I just would like to ask if there are other lesser known or new shared hosting providers whose service you recommend? The cheaper the better, but I am also open to recommendations based on quality service.

I just want to compile a list just in case I have to migrate my setup once again so that I wouldn't have to go through the painful research of shared hosting providers. As long as they are reliable and are not that visible in search engines, go ahead and recommend. Thanks. :smile:

Comments