Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Black Friday 2020 - NVMe and Storage deals - deploy worldwide - Page 7
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Black Friday 2020 - NVMe and Storage deals - deploy worldwide

Comments

• @Abdullah
    my English is not good
    I want to place an order for Black Friday,
    but I can't find it on the website.
    I tried it, need manual review

Where can I find this order
    2 CPU core (50% dedicated, burstable up to 200%)
    8 GB RAM
    40 GB RAID-10 NVMe
    5 TB bandwidth (1 TB in Hong Kong and Sydney)
    $30 per year

• @Ouji said:

@coolgoole said:
    @Abdullah

Why is the money I paid with paypal not seen in the bill
    How to place an order for Black Friday

>

Takes about 10 minutes to show up. Be patient. You can place an order by opening a ticket.

I will not use this website

• @Abdullah said:
    Some more information:

For existing customers:

I have used your server for many years and it is great!
    I just renewed a 750 storage server. But as the network is not friendly to me, can I apply to delete the existing server and re-order a new server?
    I'll make up the difference. Thank you!

• Any plan for Singapore?

• hosthatchhosthatch Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@Ouji said:

Completely fair, I was replying to what you mentioned. I, myself, I'm missing the 250GB plan, although I already have one.

Although the deal was 2TB only, so it was accessible, but it was indeed limited.

Btw - our 3 TB deal comes to around $2.1 per TB if you get the old customer discount.

I know its not 2 TB and its not $2 per TB, but pretty close. :)

And please keep an eye out for some smaller deals to come here and there.

@buzzyLET said:

would that get me a full core or close to it?

50% + 12.5% = 62.5% - so not really a full core.

@nullnothere said:

@Abdullah said: You can combine the first and second NVMe plans together to achieve that. $30 + $15

Can we stack NVMe plans to get the sum of the parts (including IPs and bandwidth)?

I'm still trying to figure out how and what to get with the plethora of options and the existing setups/combinations. Good problem to have.

Not the IP addresses, and the number of CPU cores won't increase, only the dedicated %. But everything else, yes, including bandwidth.

@sonic said:

@host4cheap said:
    @Abdullah how can one request addition disk space ?

Same question, i want to add 20Gb more to vps

You can stack multiple NVMe plans if you want to add more space.

@coolgoole said:
    @Abdullah

Why is the money I paid with paypal not seen in the bill
    How to place an order for Black Friday

I'm sorry but I do not understand what you mean.

@Mrali said:

@Abdullah said:
    Some more information:

For existing customers:

I just renewed a 750 storage server. But as the network is not friendly to me, can I apply to delete the existing server and re-order a new server?

How will deleting and recreating a new server fix the network though? :neutral:

@rooted said:
    Any plan for Singapore?

We're debating between Singapore and Tokyo as our next location. We'll probably be in one of them in the first week of January or so.

@kalimov622 said:
    Are the flash deals coming soon @Abdullah? Do you have an approximate hour in mind?

Lets say somewhere around 16:00 CET :)

• my English is not good,
    I will not use this site
    Don't know how to place an order
    Payments do not know where to go

• Oh great, I thought you'll be doing them in the morning. Guess I'll get some rest then make sure I'm here for when that happens. Thanks!

• @Abdullah Yeah, I don't really have money for another 3TB one :(

I will keep an eye in the flash deals.

• @coolgoole said:
    Don't know how to place an order
    Payments do not know where to go

See the original post:

To order, please sign up or login at manage.hosthatch.com and deposit the appropriate amount of funds. Then open a ticket with sales mentioning the promotion/location you want. All special orders are manually provisioned on working days only. We require up to 7 working days to provision these so please be patient.

• MraliMrali Member
    edited November 2020

@Abdullah said:

@Mrali said:

@Abdullah said:
    Some more information:

For existing customers:

How will deleting and recreating a new server fix the network though? :neutral:

What I mean is, Can you help me delete the original server (Special Storage 750-STO, 35 USD), and then open a new server for me (this Black Friday Storage deals , 40 USD), no need to backup data, and I can pay the difference.

I have sent a ticket #790839, I hope you can help me handle it, thank you very much!@Abdullah

• @Abdullah

Where can I pay for this VPS

8 GB RAM
    40 GB RAID-10 NVMe
    $30 per year

• @Abdullah said: We're debating between Singapore and Tokyo as our next location. We'll probably be in one of them in the first week of January or so.

If I preorder 8 GB Hong Kong, is it possible to change it to Singapore (if it is your next location, otherwise I'll stick with Hong Kong) after they are available?

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • @Abdullah

8 GB RAM
    40 GB RAID-10 NVMe
    $30 per year

I can't find this link

• @coolgoole said:

@Abdullah

8 GB RAM
    40 GB RAID-10 NVMe
    $30 per year

I can't find this link

1. Deposit enough funds
    2. Open up a ticket to sales dept with the configuration info
    3. Wait
    4. Enjoy
  • The flash deals will be posted in main thread or updated in the comments?

• @Crab said:

@coolgoole said:

@Abdullah

8 GB RAM
    40 GB RAID-10 NVMe
    $30 per year

I can't find this link

1. Deposit enough funds
    2. Open up a ticket to sales dept with the configuration info
    3. Wait
    4. Enjoy

So, ok
    Thank you

• @Abdullah said:

@Ouji said:

Completely fair, I was replying to what you mentioned. I, myself, I'm missing the 250GB plan, although I already have one.

Although the deal was 2TB only, so it was accessible, but it was indeed limited.

Btw - our 3 TB deal comes to around $2.1 per TB if you get the old customer discount.

I know its not 2 TB and its not $2 per TB, but pretty close. :)

And please keep an eye out for some smaller deals to come here and there.

How much is it if I'm a new customer? I'm interested in getting some if it's close to servarica's pricing for new customers.

• @coolgoole said:
    @Abdullah

8 GB RAM
    40 GB RAID-10 NVMe
    $30 per year

1. Sign up at https://hosthatch.com/
    2. Go to Billing (https://manage.hosthatch.com/billing), click DEPOSIT FUNDS to make an invoice of $30, then pay that Invoice.
    3. Then, go to Support (https://manage.hosthatch.com/support), click NEW TICKET to create a new ticket, and include this plan and the location you want in the details.
    Thanked by 1azeem
  • DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@Abdullah said: We're debating between Singapore and Tokyo as our next location. We'll probably be in one of them in the first week of January or so.

Will there be new deals once the location is decided? Or do we have to deposit the amount based on these current deals as a placeholder?

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • hosthatchhosthatch Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@Mrali said:

What I mean is, Can you help me delete the original server (Special Storage 750-STO, 35 USD), and then open a new server for me (this Black Friday Storage deals , 40 USD), no need to backup data, and I can pay the difference.

We should be able to upgrade your existing server without deleting it.

@rooted said:

@Abdullah said: We're debating between Singapore and Tokyo as our next location. We'll probably be in one of them in the first week of January or so.

If I preorder 8 GB Hong Kong, is it possible to change it to Singapore (if it is your next location, otherwise I'll stick with Hong Kong) after they are available?

We don't do location changes on these plans unfortunately. But it is very likely going to be Tokyo.

@Galeej said:
    The flash deals will be posted in main thread or updated in the comments?

I think here - or do you prefer a new thread?

@Bandai said:

How much is it if I'm a new customer? I'm interested in getting some if it's close to servarica's pricing for new customers.

It comes to about $2.33 per TB for new customers, and $2.1 for old customers with an active service which will stay active (so not just simply old ex-customers).

Thanked by 2Mrali rooted
  • @Abdullah said:

@Mrali said:

If it's true, that's great, I love you! @Abdullah
    I have sent a ticket #790839, I hope you can help me handle it, thank you very much!

• @Abdullah said: I think here - or do you prefer a new thread?

This thread should be fine :)

• Good to see this thread! I thought this year HH woudn't have BF! Glad to see us with sales

• GaleejGaleej Member
    edited November 2020

@Abdullah said:

@Mrali said:

@rooted said:

We don't do location changes on these plans unfortunately. But it is very likely going to be Tokyo.

@Galeej said:
    The flash deals will be posted in main thread or updated in the comments?

I think here - or do you prefer a new thread?

@Bandai said:

It comes to about $2.33 per TB for new customers, and $2.1 for old customers with an active service which will stay active (so not just simply old ex-customers).

New thread would be easy to follow but this thread also fine

Thanked by 1codelock
  • We don't do location changes on these plans unfortunately. But it is very likely going to be Tokyo.

See you 2021 :p

• bdlbdl Member
    edited November 2020

@Abdullah said:
    We can probably match/beat anyone on storage though.....as long as it's not OpenVZ or >based out of a village, etc. Let me know

That made me laugh - lowendopenvzvillagestorage.com

@Galeej said:
    New thread would be easy to follow but this thread also fine

New thread preferred please!!

Thanked by 1hosthatch
  • @Abdullah said:

Sounds great, is this something I could order now? Or its an upcoming deal?

• MS said:

@coolgoole said:
    @Abdullah

8 GB RAM
    40 GB RAID-10 NVMe
    $30 per year

2. Go to Billing (https://manage.hosthatch.com/billing), click DEPOSIT FUNDS to make an invoice of $30, then pay that Invoice.
    3. Then, go to Support (https://manage.hosthatch.com/support), click NEW TICKET to create a new ticket, and include this plan and the location you want in the details.

Is it KVM ?????????????????????

• MS said:

@coolgoole said:
    @Abdullah

8 GB RAM
    40 GB RAID-10 NVMe
    $30 per year

thank you

• @coolgoole said:

MS said:

@coolgoole said:
    @Abdullah

8 GB RAM
    40 GB RAID-10 NVMe
    $30 per year

thank you

No problem :)