Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

KeepSolid VPN Lifetime Plan for 11.99$ (5 Devices) - Grab it while you can!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

KeepSolid VPN Lifetime Plan for 11.99$ (5 Devices) - Grab it while you can!

YmpkerYmpker Member
edited November 2020 in General

It was on for 16$ yesterday and I thought the deal was gone and price back up to 19$ again but seems like with good, old DN40 code you can bring it down to 11.99$. An absolute steal for probably the best Lifetime VPN I have ever bought. Personally, I like it more than Windscribe due to its' performance, although WS has more features.

Many people from LE are already using it, I purchased it in 2016.
Speed was measured up to 300+ Mbit/s by a member from the LE community :)

Wireguard Protocol supported. Flix US.

You can currently get it for 11,99$ on Stacksocial using coupon DN40 .

For the sake of clarity: They (recently) introduced a "Lifetime-Premium" Upsell which isn't mentioned in the description and comes at a one-time fee of 49.99$.

Premium is basically only about their DNS Firewall (similar to Windscribe's ROBERT). The "regular" lifetime sub is still superb and not limiting you VPN-wise in any way aside from not including the DNS-Firewall. I currently am on a 6 month trial for the DNS Firewall, but after some testing it isn't really something I need.

TL;DR: If the DNS-Firewall isn't an essential feature to you then go ahead and get the deal. No questions asked, superb quality for that price. If you desperately need the DNS-Firewall..well, throw in that extra 50$. I don't need it.

Comments

• Thanks for sharing.

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • Price is better than I bought.
    But it's speed is not good.20% of my internet speed.

• @kaca said:
    Price is better than I bought.
    But it's speed is not good.20% of my internet speed.

Try a different server and Wireguard. I usually get 80-90% of my speed. Someone measured even 300+ Mbit/s :)

• PanitPanit Member
    edited November 2020

I just purchased for 19$ yesterday.
    T_T :'( :( :|

In my opinion. The speed is less than FastestVPN. But the number of servers and locations is much more than FastestVPN.

Thanked by 1azeem
  • @Panit said:
    I just purchased for 19$ yesterday.
    T_T :'( :( :|

In my opinion. The speed is less than FastestVPN. But the number of servers and locations is much more than FastestVPN.

I also purchased yesterday

• Got one! Thanks for the info @Ympker

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • I bought it last year, I'm using it almost every day for streaming mostly and it's great for the price, not the best (my personal VPN servers are much better) but for that price you can't complain

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • thanks for posting! buying this deal today!

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited November 2020

Happy you all were able to get this. No regrets here for having purchased it at 39$ back then but 11.99$ is a steal. The gf also purchased this now after waiting for a deal for a while since her family wanted one to watch Flix US :)

Thanked by 2trungkien kalimov622
  • Thanks for sharing. I am using Nordvpn at the moment but got one for backup.

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • Thanks for sharing, I had premium account with dns, do you know if I reedem this code it will add new devices or not?

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • @Bardulf said:
    Thanks for sharing, I had premium account with dns, do you know if I reedem this code it will add new devices or not?

I think you'd need the "Infinity" Addon for that. But you can always ask their support :)

Thanked by 1Bardulf
  • Thank you

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • Got a couple, thanks @Ympker you're the best! :)

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • There is no ubuntu client yet, is there?
    For some reason wireguard profiles does not work for me.

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited November 2020

@Iroshan464 said:
    There is no ubuntu client yet, is there?

There is:

https://www.vpnunlimitedapp.com/downloads/linux

https://www.vpnunlimitedapp.com/help/manuals/linux

Thanked by 1Iroshan464
  • Thanks. I bought this for $17. Shouldve waited today haha

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • @timelapse said:
    Thanks. I bought this for $17. Shouldve waited today haha

Still a good deal haha ;) I bought it at 39$ back then.

• @Ympker said:

@Iroshan464 said:
    There is no ubuntu client yet, is there?

There is:

https://www.vpnunlimitedapp.com/downloads/linux

https://www.vpnunlimitedapp.com/help/manuals/linux

Thanks. Didn't know this existed.

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • Thanks for this deal. I managed to grab the Lifetime Subscription at $11.99.
    The KeepSolid VPN Unlimited seems to select good network providers to build their VPN Network and doesn't seems to be using Low End VPS to build their VPN Nodes.

The Speedtest benchmark is faster than expected.

Currently I am also testing out VeePN service using "COMSS" coupon to redeem for a complimentary 6 months subscription. While I am testing out VeePN US location, one of their IP is trace back to HostHatch.

I am wondering does HostHatch actually allow people to resell their service as commercial VPN?

For VeePN, the Speedtest result I observed is around 40Mbps to 50Mbps.
    While for KeepSolid VPN Unlimited, I can reach close to 200Mbps.

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • I highly appreciate VPN Unlimited from Keepsolid. They even have a client for Linux desktop (I use Linux Mint Cinnamon). Awesome.

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • still available now.

KeepSolid VPN Unlimited: Lifetime Subscription
    Qty. 1 @ $19.97
    Promo Code
    DN40
    Subtotal:$19.97
    Promo Code:($7.98)
    Total:$11.99

• @default said:
    I highly appreciate VPN Unlimited from Keepsolid. They even have a client for Linux desktop (I use Linux Mint Cinnamon). Awesome.

Yeah, offering a linux gui client is pretty dope :D
    Pretty nice.

• @Ympker said:

@default said:
    I highly appreciate VPN Unlimited from Keepsolid. They even have a client for Linux desktop (I use Linux Mint Cinnamon). Awesome.

Pretty nice.

I still cannot believe how hard it is to use wireguard on Linux absolutely no clients no tutorials even openvpn cli feels much easier in comparison.. I mean you already have a official gui for windows port it on linux

In general talking about wireguard not vpnUnlimited in specific.

• @codelock said:

@Ympker said:

@default said:

Pretty nice.

I still cannot believe how hard it is to use wireguard on Linux absolutely no clients no tutorials even openvpn cli feels much easier in comparison.. I mean you already have a official gui for windows port it on linux

In general talking about wireguard not vpnUnlimited in specific.

This is not about wireguard, it's about VPN Unlimited and what it has to offer.

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • drizbodrizbo Member
    edited December 2020

@atroxz said:
    still available now.

Qty. 1 @ $19.97
    Promo Code
    DN40

Where can you see that price still? I checked yesterday early morning (before your post) and now, but all I can still see is 39$

• @drizbo said:

@atroxz said:
    still available now.

Qty. 1 @ $19.97
    Promo Code
    DN40

Where can you see that price still? I checked yesterday early morning (before your post) and now, but all I can still see is 39$

Its over now.. see you at another promo..

• @chocolateshirt said: Its over now.. see you at another promo..

You can still get it for $24 using Honey

• price changed .

Qty. 1 @ $39.99
    Promo Code
    DN40
    Subtotal:$39.99
    Promo Code:($15.99)
    Total:$24.00