Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HostSolutions.ro New location in 5-4-3-2-1 days ! Enjoy a top storage plan ! - Page 6
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

HostSolutions.ro New location in 5-4-3-2-1 days ! Enjoy a top storage plan !

Comments

• edited December 2020

@jmain said:

@chocolateshirt said:

@jmain said:

@K4Y5 said:
    Basic System Information:
    ---------------------------------
    Processor : Common KVM processor
    CPU cores : 4 @ 1795.673 MHz
    AES-NI : ❌ Disabled
    VM-x/AMD-V : ❌ Disabled

Its using emulated KVM CPU. Is that normal? I thought they'd be using "host" CPU.

You can request to enable AES-NI by ticket.

My point is why are they not using "host" cpu type? That is the fastest CPU supported by KVM. Only reason one might not want to use host is to support live migration. Which most provider won't care.

Every providers have different technology for VPS provisioning. No need to ask. If you need the feature, just ask them to enable, it is free of charge.

• @ofit said:

@K4Y5 said:
    Alright, so I just got my 4G KVM with 500GB SSD in Norway provisioned.
    Ran a few benchmarks, and the network surprisingly is quite decent, thanks to @terrahost. Having said that, the CPU is extremely weak and even lacks the AES flag.

# ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #
    #              Yet-Another-Bench-Script              #
    #                     v2020-11-20                    #
    # https://github.com/masonr/yet-another-bench-script #
    # ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #

Wed Dec  2 

Basic System Information:
    Processor  : Common KVM processor
    CPU cores  : 4 @ 1795.673 MHz
    AES-NI     : ❌ Disabled
    VM-x/AMD-V : ❌ Disabled
    RAM        : 3.9 GiB
    Swap       : 0.0 KiB
    Disk       : 492.1 GiB

fio Disk Speed Tests (Mixed R/W 50/50):
    Block Size | 4k            (IOPS) | 64k           (IOPS)
      ------   | ---            ----  | ----           ----
    Read       | 28.25 MB/s    (7.0k) | 189.40 MB/s   (2.9k)
    Write      | 28.26 MB/s    (7.0k) | 190.40 MB/s   (2.9k)
    Total      | 56.52 MB/s   (14.1k) | 379.81 MB/s   (5.9k)
               |                      |
    Block Size | 512k          (IOPS) | 1m            (IOPS)
      ------   | ---            ----  | ----           ----
    Read       | 266.27 MB/s    (520) | 270.75 MB/s    (264)
    Write      | 280.42 MB/s    (547) | 288.78 MB/s    (282)
    Total      | 546.70 MB/s   (1.0k) | 559.53 MB/s    (546)

iperf3 Network Speed Tests (IPv4):
    Provider        | Location (Link)           | Send Speed      | Recv Speed
                    |                           |                 |
    Clouvider       | London, UK (10G)          | 1.06 Gbits/sec  | 801 Mbits/sec
    Online.net      | Paris, FR (10G)           | 793 Mbits/sec   | 794 Mbits/sec
    WorldStream     | The Netherlands (10G)     | 1.01 Gbits/sec  | 599 Mbits/sec
    Biznet          | Jakarta, Indonesia (1G)   | busy            | busy
    Clouvider       | NYC, NY, US (10G)         | 803 Mbits/sec   | 788 Mbits/sec
    Velocity Online | Tallahassee, FL, US (10G) | 647 Mbits/sec   | 232 Mbits/sec
    Clouvider       | Los Angeles, CA, US (10G) | 532 Mbits/sec   | 628 Mbits/sec

Geekbench 5 Benchmark Test:
    Test            | Value
                    |
    Single Core     | 297
    Multi Core      | 278
    Full Test       | https://browser.geekbench.com/v5/cpu/5108077

Really thanks. I wanted buy too but afraid that CPU will be slow.
    Why is it show the same results of CPU for Single Core and Multi Core bench.

It's the same for my 4-core server too. The multi-core score is worse than the single core score... I hope this is just a temporary bug that cociu is working on fixing as why would I pay for 4-cores if they perform worse than a single core....

Had planned to use it as a database server but now I'm kinda worried.

• AES-NI enabled is actually a must , without u waste so much CPU cycles

• @cociu said:

@cociu said:
    @ WE WILL LET ONLY 50 CUPONS MORE IN STOCK AND FOR US BLACK FRIDAY 2020 IS OFFICIALLY CLOSED. PLEASE NOTE ALL ORDERS WILL BE PROVIDED UP TO 5 DAYS DUE OF HUGE DEMAND , WE ASK PATIENCE GUYS BECAUSE WILL NOT BE EASY TO DEPLOY SUCH QUANTITY OF ORDERS. ONCE YOUR ORDER WILL BE DEPLOYED WE WILL CHAGE THE NEXT DUE DATE SO IN THIS CASE YOU WILL NOT LOST NOTHING.

EDIT : Some shared data from our business like always :

1) Record order/1 client : 1340 dollars (i mean the maximum spend/user this BF)
    2) more than 1000 orders
    3) record in new users this weekend in the last 8 years in public business
    4) Record in completed orders payed
    5) record durring the flash sale for visiting our whmcs
    6) the most rappid promo was gone in aprox 4 second
    7) record in income money durring one weekend

So yes is really apreciated and we promise we will keep work hard to make this hapen again next year.

Are there any remaining stocks now? I think I missed Black Friday. I have registered and submitted a ticket on the official website, waiting for a reply. My ticket is #215154

• Hi all.
    Does anyone know if @cociu hostsolutions has gone down again.
    My server been down again for over a day. Can't log tickets as I get this:
    https://i.imgur.com/zJxXakk.png

Sent a PM to @cociu but no reply yet, so thinking something must be up?

• @neural_oD said:
    Hi all.
    Does anyone know if @cociu hostsolutions has gone down again.
    My server been down again for over a day. Can't log tickets as I get this:
    https://i.imgur.com/zJxXakk.png

Sent a PM to @cociu but no reply yet, so thinking something must be up?

The webpage is working for me without any problems.

And according to wheresitup.com it's also reachable from multiple other locations worldwide.

• Yes its down for me too !

• ilkeilke Member
    edited December 2020

I'm thinking of using 6TB one as mostly seedbox. Would you recommend?

• I submitted ticket for my server, this was reply below. Maybe your server has different or same issue, not 100% sure

Hello,

There is a problem with raid array, we working to fix it ASAP.

Regards,
    Adrian.

• Here's to hoping you're able to get through the order backlog quickly. My new upgrade just sits there, left all alone all braindead and twitchy.

For serious though, glad to hear you've had some record sales after the raid and everything. Hope you're taking care of yourself too.

• @ilke said:
    I'm thiking of using 6TB one as mostly seedbox. Would you recommend?

Who are you asking? The provider and your node neighbours certainly don't.

• @TimboJones said:

@ilke said:
    I'm thiking of using 6TB one as mostly seedbox. Would you recommend?

Who are you asking? The provider and your node neighbours certainly don't.

Wow. You're right. Thanks! lol

• Hi Guys,
    thanks for response.
    @benj0x - main page working for me also. It was the page for submitting tickets, and going into my control panel that wasn't working.

I've just got up now, and have checked again - same result.

@momkin - glad to hear I'm not the only one having this problem.

Thanked by 1benj0x
  • My VPS (from the last sale, not this one) has had no network connectivity for the past 3 days, and starting earlier today is just completely dead it would appear. Not sure what's going on with the network, although apparently there is a RAID issue, which appears to be the cause of my VPS being completely dead today.

• @glacier32 said: Not sure what's going on with the network, although apparently there is a RAID issue, which appears to be the cause of my VPS being completely dead today

If you are in stor4 or vel4 node yes the netapp is down , we espect to repair this in the next 2-3 hours.

Thanked by 2k4zz _Nic
  • @cociu said:

@glacier32 said: Not sure what's going on with the network, although apparently there is a RAID issue, which appears to be the cause of my VPS being completely dead today

If you are in stor4 or vel4 node yes the netapp is down , we espect to repair this in the next 2-3 hours.

@cociu - not sure which store or node I'm in, but I've been with you since 2017.
    I've sent you a pm. How would I tell if this is the same issue affecting me? My side has been down for 2 days. Can't put a ticket in either, hence why I'm trying to make contact here...

• @neural_oD said: @cociu - not sure which store or node I'm in, but I've been with you since 2017.

I've sent you a pm. How would I tell if this is the same issue affecting me? My side has been down for 2 days. Can't put a ticket in either, hence why I'm trying to make contact here...

i have totaly ignore private message here in LET because all people who was miss our BF crazy sale was contact me in private to make exceptions... If is 2 days downtime i am 99% sure you are in this 2 nodes , In case in 2 hour is not up let me know .

• Ok thanks. Just checked, no pm, but will check if the system is up in about 2 - 3 hours, and let you know

• @cociu
    server is still pending .... ticket #740626 no answers .... ((((

• server is still pending .... ticket #740626 no answers .... ((((

look in our discution here and you will find the answer.

• @cociu I would like to ask if there are any discount codes for Storage VPS 512g hard drives?

• @jingfanqin said: @cociu I would like to ask if there are any discount codes for Storage VPS 512g hard drives?

all out of stock , we will see for cristmas if will be something but definetly not the price what was offered in BF.

• @cociu said:

@jingfanqin said: @cociu I would like to ask if there are any discount codes for Storage VPS 512g hard drives?

all out of stock , we will see for cristmas if will be something but definetly not the price what was offered in BF.

I regret it. I saw a 512G hard drive for 16 euros and did not buy it in time. :s

• @jingfanqin said: I regret it. I saw a 512G hard drive for 16 euros and did not buy it in time.

this BF we have offered almost 2 petabytes in our offers and was a huge quantity aviable ... so yes you can regret it ..

Thanked by 3BBTN user123 lentro
  • @cociu said:

@neural_oD said: @cociu - not sure which store or node I'm in, but I've been with you since 2017.

i have totaly ignore private message here in LET because all people who was miss our BF crazy sale was contact me in private to make exceptions... If is 2 days downtime i am 99% sure you are in this 2 nodes , In case in 2 hour is not up let me know .

Hi @cociu
    ok still not coming up. See: https://i.imgur.com/9KZvcwR.png

I gave it more than the two hours, closer to 5. Have you got any news?

• @cociu said:
    @ WE WILL LET ONLY 50 CUPONS MORE IN STOCK AND FOR US BLACK FRIDAY 2020 IS OFFICIALLY CLOSED. PLEASE NOTE ALL ORDERS WILL BE PROVIDED UP TO 5 DAYS DUE OF HUGE DEMAND , WE ASK PATIENCE GUYS BECAUSE WILL NOT BE EASY TO DEPLOY SUCH QUANTITY OF ORDERS. ONCE YOUR ORDER WILL BE DEPLOYED WE WILL CHAGE THE NEXT DUE DATE SO IN THIS CASE YOU WILL NOT LOST NOTHING.

EDIT : Some shared data from our business like always :

1) Record order/1 client : 1340 dollars (i mean the maximum spend/user this BF)
    2) more than 1000 orders
    3) record in new users this weekend in the last 8 years in public business
    4) Record in completed orders payed
    5) record durring the flash sale for visiting our whmcs
    6) the most rappid promo was gone in aprox 4 second
    7) record in income money durring one weekend

So yes is really apreciated and we promise we will keep work hard to make this hapen again next year.

I very happy to see businesses growing and making profits in troubled times. Congratulations @cociu for having the power to excel.

• ok still not coming up. See: https://i.imgur.com/9KZvcwR.png

should work now

• Hello @cociu
    Can you check my ticket? ##391627

• @cociu said:

ok still not coming up. See: https://i.imgur.com/9KZvcwR.png

should work now

Thanks @cociu
    Ok, so I can get into the control panel now, but there seems to be some routing issues....
    Can't even ping from my end:
    https://i.imgur.com/zhqwRIO.png

• nfnnfn Veteran
    edited December 2020

HI @cociu any ETA for activation of the services subscribed on the 28th (Order Number: 8421360685)? Thanks