Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HostSolutions.ro New location in 5-4-3-2-1 days ! Enjoy a top storage plan ! - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

HostSolutions.ro New location in 5-4-3-2-1 days ! Enjoy a top storage plan !

Comments

• @petunias said:
    i have the 1tb 512mb 3year special from last year. i use a minimal setup and have it as a set and forget box, not my "Girlfriend wants to watch debian 10 in 4k NOW!" box.

I may have misread what you said your girlfriend wanted to watch in 4k. o:)

Thanked by 1lentro
  • I tried quarterly payment, is it invalid?

BUCHAREST-STORAGE
    The promotion code you entered has been applied to your cart but no items qualify for the discount yet-please check the promotion terms

Similarly, storage2020 In Oradea/Romania

• jmgcaguiclajmgcaguicla Member
    edited November 2020

@cociu got any more of those spicy deals? code no longer works

EDIT: Nevermind, seems like 256/512 are out. Code still works on >= 750

• Hi, friend, are you drunk too much vodka? I suggest you launch a VPS with 1g of RAM and reduce the price to 15 Euros per year. No one dares to buy a product for 50 euros, because your previous panels have created a bad reputation. Don't just care about big hard drives, many people don't need too many hard drives, just have a stable VPS. You took up the best Romanian resources and wasted them. Romania acquiesces in human trafficking and piracy infringement NO DMCA. Don't worry about the computer rooms in Norway, they are cheaper than what you sell, and you have no initiative on third-party servers. You can also get one more server to launch a more preferential shared hosting.

The alexhost merchants in Moldova are your best role models and they do a great job.

Evaluation from a loyal customer.

• @Emm said: I tried quarterly payment, is it invalid?

BUCHAREST-STORAGE

The promotion code you entered has been applied to your cart but no items qualify for the discount yet-please check the promotion terms

Similarly, storage2020 In Oradea/Romania

some of plans still working with the cupon code . Was a limited quantity in each storage plan.

• @iloveusa said:
    Hi, friend, are you drunk too much vodka? I suggest you launch a VPS with 1g of RAM and reduce the price to 15 Euros per year. No one dares to buy a product for 50 euros, because your previous panels have created a bad reputation. Don't just care about big hard drives, many people don't need too many hard drives, just have a stable VPS. You took up the best Romanian resources and wasted them. Romania acquiesces in human trafficking and piracy infringement NO DMCA. Don't worry about the computer rooms in Norway, they are cheaper than what you sell, and you have no initiative on third-party servers. You can also get one more server to launch a more preferential shared hosting.

The alexhost merchants in Moldova are your best role models and they do a great job.

Evaluation from a loyal customer.

But I just want a large HDD for a low price

• @iloveusa said: Hi, friend, are you drunk too much vodka?

go to sleep because you are drunk.

• @brueggus said: @cociu Will you have IPv6 available in Bucharest at some Point?

we can have in any place , the problem is who is have time to implement ?

Thanked by 1user123
  • @Galeej said: Do you accept cancellation before the order is provisioned?

yes

• @kcobra said: If one exceeds the monthly bandwidth, does the bandwidth get throttled down or does access get cut off?

will be suspended untl next cycle.

• Can you check my ticket? #441759

responded.

Thanked by 1vhtalk
  • Does the 1TB plan have 1Gbps port?

• @tracker47 said: Does the 1TB plan have 1Gbps port?

all plans have 1gbps SHARED !

Thanked by 1user123
  • Awesome :) Placed an order. Looking forward to delivery.

• ofitofit Member
    edited November 2020

Can anybody do YAB bench https://github.com/masonr/yet-another-bench-script for Bucharest? interesting in CPU performance

Thanked by 1RedSox
  • @ofit said: Can anybody do YAB bench https://github.com/masonr/yet-another-bench-script for Bucharest? interesting in CPU performance

bucharest WILL BE TOP LOCATION FOR SURE , any way we have not delivered any vps there as is a preorder.

Thanked by 1user123
  • password_password_ Member
    edited November 2020

:)

• @cociu said:

@password said: @cociu Is there going to be a $1 coupon in this thread?

who knows how i wake up in the morning ..

Wake up on the right side of the bed?

• @cociu said:
    i will share 2 offers more (10 cupons for each ) with @FAT32 in maximum 2-3 hours , hi will decide when to let it go and with this we will stop this year with the crazy offers. Any way thanks to all who have try/buy our products this year !

That was posted 2 hours and 50 minutes ago. Can we look forward to that offer coming now? o:)

• @ofit said:
    Can anybody do YAB bench https://github.com/masonr/yet-another-bench-script for Bucharest? interesting in CPU performance

What do you expect? Cociu's 1 core it's like 5% of the real core. So I would be suprised if it's more than 1500 pts in geekbench 4.

• @cociu

Do you have any offer on dedicated server with 2x480 SSD within $40/month?

• This is a grumpy guy. I can't turn on the VPS within a year after I bought it, delete someone else's account, and often don't reply to support tickets.

• is there any problem with torrents/dmca?
    sorry for noob question, I'm new here

• Hello @cociu
    Can you check my ticket? #837749

• Can you check my ticket? #837749

this is not our tiketing system , you have opened a tiket 1 hour ago and now you are pushing here ?

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@wl4236820 said:
    Hello @cociu

You should update your ticket and say "please check and reply this ticket" and I'm sure someone will reply.

Thanked by 2user123 Chronic
  • @thedp said:

@wl4236820 said:
    Hello @cociu

You should update your ticket and say "please check and reply this ticket" and I'm sure someone will reply.

Update it every day? :tongue:

• @user123 said:

@thedp said:

@wl4236820 said:
    Hello @cociu

or create new ticket (referring this previous one), to let them know that it is urgent issue and get right provider action ;)

Thanked by 1user123
  • @Andrews said:

@user123 said:

@thedp said:

@wl4236820 said:
    Hello @cociu

or create new ticket (referring this previous one), to let them know that it is urgent issue and get right provider action ;)

These quick tips are gold for how to become Hostsolutions' #1 customer!

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

@cociu more deals?

Thanked by 1user123