Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HostSolutions.ro New location in 5-4-3-2-1 days ! Enjoy a top storage plan ! - Page 13
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

HostSolutions.ro New location in 5-4-3-2-1 days ! Enjoy a top storage plan !

Comments

• dfroedfroe Member, Host Rep

+1 for "automatic hold/wait time of 7 days for tickets posted here within 1 day of ticket creation".
    Maybe someone can code a WHMCS plugin crawling ticket numbers on LET? :)

• @wl4236820 said:
    @cociu
    Hello, boss.
    My VPS can't connect to the VPS in Vienna, but it's normal to connect to the VPS of the United States.
    This is my ticket#435872. Can you check it?

FYI, "VPS" is ambiguous when used as source and destination. It's confusing and idk wtf you're saying.

If a server is reachable from anywhere outside the datacenter, then most likely the problem isn't the provider's and you need a lot more info and testing before bothering the provider.

• @Shade said:

@TimboJones said:

That's irrelevant to two points:

1) there was communication from the provider
    2) no request for refund occurred prior to the dispute.

If you don't first request a refund and get it denied, then you're a dick for opening a dispute. Full. Stop.

Your point of view. My ordered VPS is still not provisioned. Now asked for a refund, let's see if everything goes like you said ;)

Well, apparently yours, too :wink:

Seriously, I've shit on cociu plenty, but he gives refunds when he says he will.

• What's wrong?All servers down?

• @skyindreams said: What's wrong?All servers down?

huh ? we have all nodes up .... ?

• @cociu said:

@skyindreams said: What's wrong?All servers down?

huh ? we have all nodes up .... ?

Oh,Just sent a ticket.

• My vps is down, and https://www.hostsolutions.ro/ is down too.

• @Spdy said:
    My vps is down, and https://www.hostsolutions.ro/ is down too.

Mine VPS down too...

• @cociu Your website cannot be accessed. . . .

• yongsikleeyongsiklee Member, Patron Provider

@TimboJones said:

@Shade said:

@TimboJones said:

That's irrelevant to two points:

1) there was communication from the provider
    2) no request for refund occurred prior to the dispute.

If you don't first request a refund and get it denied, then you're a dick for opening a dispute. Full. Stop.

Your point of view. My ordered VPS is still not provisioned. Now asked for a refund, let's see if everything goes like you said ;)

Well, apparently yours, too :wink:

Seriously, I've shit on cociu plenty, but he gives refunds when he says he will.

So you think we have to wait until he says he will? He did not say he will to me.
    I sent a ticket and personal msg here and I didn't hear anything from him.

I am still waiting for his refund patiently.

• @yongsiklee said: I am still waiting for his refund patiently.

i have ignored any private message here durring the bf and 2 weeks after so sorry to not see your. i will take a look and resolve the refund asap.

Thanked by 1yongsiklee
  • @cociu said:

@carcosa said: Try again now" and ticket closed?!?

yes i usually do this when the tech guys is confirm the initial issue is resolved.

OK clearly the tech guy has not fixed the issue as outlined in the ticket.
    I have installed every single OS available and none of them resolve to anything whatsoever so there is a routing issue or the templates are messed?
    Now the server does not even load correctly via the control panel and noVNC wont even load up?!?
    Anyone else facing issues with the Bucharest location?

Ordered BF got server in 2021 XD

• @carcosa said: Anyone else facing issues with the Bucharest location?

bucharest is down , i am in the call with the guy from there , hope will be all back to normal in some minutes.

Thanked by 1Butine25
  • Butine25Butine25 Member
    edited December 2020

I have issues too, today (Bucharest)

• all up in bucharest.

Thanked by 2brueggus Butine25
  • Butine25Butine25 Member
    edited December 2020

up, but really slow transfer.

• @Butine25 said: up, but really slow transfer.

not normal , pm with your ip please.

Thanked by 1Butine25
  • carcosacarcosa Member
    edited December 2020

*updated
    My VM is now working ill close my ticket.

• Back to normal. Maybe it was my local connexion. Sorry and thanks

• @carcosa said: Still NO connection to VPS, noVNC loads and cant resolve anything, apt-get update fails.

Ugh

where is your vm located ? also a pm with the ip to take a look.

• Less than an hour later and back down :(

• @MatthewM said: Less than an hour later and back down

i just note it also , calling them ...

• yongsikleeyongsiklee Member, Patron Provider

@cociu said:

@yongsiklee said: I am still waiting for his refund patiently.

i have ignored any private message here durring the bf and 2 weeks after so sorry to not see your. i will take a look and resolve the refund asap.

Thank you.

• this is normal .

• @cociu Hello, my two vps have cannot be connected for some days.This is the second time that losing the connection for some days. This is my ticket#638301.
    Could you please deal with it now? Thank you~

• @shunglay said: @cociu Hello, my two vps have cannot be connected for some days.This is the second time that losing the connection for some days. This is my ticket#638301.

Could you please deal with it now? Thank you~

what os you have installed ?

• cociucociu Member
    edited December 2020

BUCHAREST-STORAGE will do 60% off recurring **+300 cupon codes start from now until the stock is gone **, Please note this will be my last crazy offer in storage plan , at least i will never offer anymore 60% off . This offers was possible due of some cheap hdd what we have buy in a dumping price last year so this is the last hdd from this lot. Te promo remain active until the cupons is gone . After this please do not pm to ask more because i cannot offer it anymore. Also the orders placed and unpaid will be canclelet after 1 hour to give the chanse to other person to buy this cheap vps. **

The nodes will be installed Tuesday so until there i dont whant to see tikets open when the order will be deployed. After this days the delivery will be instant, so the ideea is if you buy today you must to wait 2 days , if you buy tuesday (if still have stock) your order will be instant delivery.

The cupon code will be for any of this products except 256 and 512 gb plan https://secure.hostsolutions.ro/cart.php?gid=69

Thanks all.

Thanked by 1raynor
  • Storage in 45.* range is offline for 18 hours now. Any action plan?

• @LTniger said: Storage in 45.* range is offline for 18 hours now. Any action plan?

if you give me a tiket number yes , we do not have any node down right now also no network issue so need more details.

• edited December 2020

Latest voucher only applied to 750GB Storage VPS and higher..