Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for a dedicated server (Xeon v3 20cores/256gb/4x1tb ssd)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for a dedicated server (Xeon v3 20cores/256gb/4x1tb ssd)

Since this is a good opportunity to get good prices (with blackfriday and everything), I am looking for a server in a new location, the server can preferably be in North America, but cannot be in Charlotte NC.

My target price is 140-150 USD.

Bellow are the specs I'm aiming for that I have in my current location, offers for anything close will also be appreciated:
Dual E5-2680v3 or better
256GB ECC RAM
4x 1TB SSD
HW RAID w/ BBU (compatible with ESXi 7)
30TB or more bandwidth @ 1Gbps
IPv4 /29 + IPv6
Self-Managed

Comments

• TejyTejy Member
    edited November 2020

If you don't mind about disks, have a look at BestValue OVHUSA servers.

• @Tejy said:
    If you don't mind about disks, have a look at BestValue OVHUSA servers.

https://us.ovhcloud.com/bare-metal/best-value/bv-2/
    With this one, you can get: 2x240GB SSD SATA Soft RAID + 4x2TB HDD SATA Soft RAID.

• Thank you

• jonathanspwjonathanspw Member, Host Rep

That's a whole lotta server for basically no money. Good luck.

• Check out WebNX's offer thread on WHT.

• HostSlickHostSlick Member, Patron Provider

@jonathanspw said:

Exactly what I was thinking. Hmmm....

• @jonathanspw said:

Ok

• 1gservers1gservers Member, Patron Provider

You can check out our website, we do have that server available, but the smallest SSD we offer is 2TB. We are also offering a site-wide 20% discount code for Cyber Monday on dedicated servers.

• NexeonNexeon Member, Patron Provider

I can get you hooked up in Chicago. Dual E5-2690v3, rest of specs as requested, $160.

RAID would probably be 9270CV.

• Thanks everyone for all the offers, I already got two servers, one with Tier.Net and one with 1GServers.

@1gservers
    I took your Black Friday offer and modified it already, thank you.

@Nexoen
    Also, thank you, I will probably need another location in the future and if the offer will still be valid by then, I'll take it.

People who use KnownHost or HostSlick, make sure you aren't overpaying for your services.

• @b0bi said:
    Thanks everyone for all the offers, I already got two servers, one with Tier.Net and one with 1GServers.

@1gservers
    I took your Black Friday offer and modified it already, thank you.

@Nexoen
    Also, thank you, I will probably need another location in the future and if the offer will still be valid by then, I'll take it.

People who use KnownHost or HostSlick, make sure you aren't overpaying for your services.

Was honestly expecting more from KnownHost because of the hype. My experience with them was utterly underwhelming.