Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Pulsed Media Black Friday + Cyber Week Specials Of 2020. Dediseedboxes + Shared. Week long!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Pulsed Media Black Friday + Cyber Week Specials Of 2020. Dediseedboxes + Shared. Week long!

PulsedMediaPulsedMedia Member, Patron Provider

Pulsed Media Black Friday + Cyber Week Specials Of 2020

We got some nice recurring and compoundable deals going on! Compounding means you can take annual discount and combine it with the black friday deal :)
There will also be new deals by Monday for the Cyber Week and there will be some new ones even before that! Black Friday deals will by end of Sunday, and Cyber week deals will be released shortly after.__

All of the specials are listed at http://pulsedmedia.com/specials.php

Highlighted Specials For LET!

All of these are recurring and you can combine these with long term payments as well. These are only highlights for LET which fit into LET rules :) ... i also think there will be more of shared seedboxes before cyber week begins ... ;) For cyber week we are considering an week long auction.

Managed Dediseedboxes
You can change these to full dedi as well on Power+ service level, or just SUDO (Debian10+Seedbox software installed) with Power service level.

Shared Seedboxes

Check them all out at: https://pulsedmedia.com/specials.php Price updates on checkout page.

Included are:

Extra info:

• Green Datacenter operations
  • Datacenter Location: Helsinki, Finland
  • Some latency metrics: 20ms DECIX, 36ms OVH, 38ms Online, 0.4-0.6ms Cloudflare, 31ms Leaseweb, 36ms Redstation (UK), 23ms Hetzner (DE), 23ms Serverloft/PlusServer
  • Terms Of Service

Payment methods

• Paypal
  • IBAN/SEPA Wiretransfers
  • Crypto (BTC, LTC, XMR, ETH, DOGE and many others.)
Thanked by 3_Nic skorous raynor

Comments

• PulsedMediaPulsedMedia Member, Patron Provider

Added M1000 M through XL 50% Recurring discount which can be combined with the annual discount too! :)

• 2019-bfriday-tastyvalue250 gang reporting for bump!

:D

Thanked by 1PulsedMedia
  • BandaiBandai Member
    edited November 2020

@PulsedMedia said:
    Added M1000 M through XL 50% Recurring discount which can be combined with the annual discount too! :)

Can this be used for backup storage instead of a seed box? Just need a stable place where I could store my backups and not lose it every other month.

• Yea I'm curious if the shared seedbox deal can be used as a backup place for my stuff

• Don't really quote me on that, but I think last year it was mentioned that it is not a good idea. Those are torrent servers with a lot of things going on and when filesystem/disk crashes you just move on - those are torrents, you can re-download them - storing actual backup there is a stupid idea.

edited November 2020

@Bandai said:

@PulsedMedia said:

Can this be used for backup storage instead of a seed box? Just need a stable place where I could store my backups and not lose it every other month.

Yes ofc, just encrypt at your end for added safety. If you use linux you can pipe your data to gpg on commandline to trivially encrypt. pigz for multithreaded compression.

@valk

@JabJab said:
    Don't really quote me on that, but I think last year it was mentioned that it is not a good idea. Those are torrent servers with a lot of things going on and when filesystem/disk crashes you just move on - those are torrents, you can re-download them - storing actual backup there is a stupid idea.

These have RAID5, but beyond that we do not guarantee data safety. Issue is more that these are non-virtualized shared servers, so for mission critical data i would add GPG encryption or other means for strong encryption.

From data loss perspective completely fine, from security perspective i would add an extra layer of encryption -- just like any backup service out there. Here you just have to do it manually. ie. tar -cv [data] | pigz | gpg | cat > output (or ssh user@server cat > output).

• I was a customer a while ago and had no problem, good service, best wishes to you :)

Thanked by 1PulsedMedia
  • It doesn't look like the M1000 discount code works... I just get an error saying this code has already been used.

@jrheiland said:
    It doesn't look like the M1000 discount code works... I just get an error saying this code has already been used.

Sold out. Sorry we had no automation to remove it from the page once sold out.

Cyber week first specials released, M1000 series 15% recurring and Value 1000 series 20% recurring, making the lowest cost plan only 5.59€ per month.

We are planning a little bit more, but likely release tomorrow.

Also do note we changed our bandwidth limitation so essentially all plans are now at the very least 100Mbps even after you hit your bandwidth limit, and internal traffic is now unlimited so you get full link speed even if you hit your traffic limit.

Thanked by 1skorous
  • Would you be able to do anything custom 250 - 500gb for under 3 eur per month. Not looking to torrent just serving files.

• Also could I run h5ai on the box @PulsedMedia ?

edited November 2020

@evanwalters said:
    Would you be able to do anything custom 250 - 500gb for under 3 eur per month. Not looking to torrent just serving files.

No, we do not do custom services at that price class. Infact, we avoid all sub 5€ month plans at this time, too much work for less money than cup of coffee from gas station (3.20€).

@evanwalters said: Also could I run h5ai on the box @PulsedMedia ?

No. You proved my point on the sub 5€ month plans there :) You want custom software etc. you will have to get a dedicated server and manage it yourself. We have the MDS series you can turn into dedicated server with Power / Power+ service level, but those are an order of magnitude outside your budget. Kimsufi occasionally has dedis in your price range, but those are so hard to come by your best option is to get a cheap VPS somewhere.

• No problem I was just looking for a box that I could serve some files from. Thanks for getting back to me :)

• mikuchanmikuchan Member
    edited December 2020

Hope you comeback on christmas or new year

Thanked by 1PulsedMedia

We released some specials at https://pulsedmedia.com/specials.php for the holidays.
    Supply is a bit short right now, but we'll see what we can do to replenish (or add to specials) during the week

• mikuchanmikuchan Member
    edited January 2021

do you have schedule for next saleoff ?:smiley:

@mikuchan said:
    do you have schedule for next saleoff ?:smiley:

yes, just planning it :) might even post it today