Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

A big thanks to all mods/admins/whatever who was work hard every year to make this days possible !
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

A big thanks to all mods/admins/whatever who was work hard every year to make this days possible !

cociucociu Member
edited November 2020 in Reviews

Yes i am smoking right now but a normal tabaco ...

Hello all ,

i suppose like me most of the people today is refreshing LET an look for offers/comments etc .. but many of us we dont even know the effort what was made by a small group of persons behind of this to make this day special like always. Every year one person from LET is totaly involucrated in create this "magic" day. So what about to say at least a big thank you @FAT32 for the magic day of year 2020 and a big thanks to our @Nekki for the year 2019 !

No is not any offer here , just calm down and before buy anything from your prefered provider say thanks for the free job to the mod who was make this possible.

Happy 2020 Black friday @FAT32

Comments

• dustincdustinc Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

I agree, this should never go unnoticed. Thank you to all the LEB/LET admins, moderators for what you do! You guys have created and maintained an awesome community.

Thanked by 2cociu netfox
  • DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

Regardless of subject, pretty sure people were expecting to see some deals in this thread :joy:

And yes, kudos to FAT32!

Thanked by 3cociu netfox FAT32
  • Thanks LET team for your great efforts and special thanks to @FAT32

Thanked by 2cociu FAT32
  • Thanks for being a nice guy @FAT32 :)

Thanked by 3cociu pbx FAT32
  • armandorgarmandorg Member, Host Rep

Keep up the great job indeed! Also was expecting some offer from @cociu

Thanked by 1cociu
  • @thedp said: Regardless of subject, pretty sure people were expecting to see some deals in this thread

this is what i have plan to suck from everyone , do not forget this is a special day fom some people and a very "fucked"/tired for others who work maybe 24 hours (for free) to make all this possible ..

Thanked by 1pbx
  • @armandorg said: Keep up the great job indeed! Also was expecting some offer from @cociu

no offers in this thread ... just our humanity :)

Thanked by 1pbx
  • I must say @FAT32 puts full efforts in participating in BF/CM and other occasions. Thanks to you and other LET staff members.

Thanked by 2cociu FAT32
  • takes a picture of @FAT32's shiny arse

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • Waiting for premium KVM storages from the romanian sisters <3

@samm said:
    I must say @FAT32 puts full efforts in participating in BF/CM and other occasions. Thanks to you and other LET staff members.

That's why he's the Deal Compiler Extraordinaire :)

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • EdmondEdmond Member
    edited November 2020

The LET moderator & admin team is always amazing at hosting this every single year, thank you!!!

Special thanks to @FAT32 for going always going above and beyond!!!

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

@FAT32 knocked it out of the park this year!

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • edited November 2020

Fck LowEndBox, why they sent me a spam email. I never sign up any account with them.

@chocolateshirt said:
    Fck LowEndBox, why they sent me a spam email. I never sign up any account with them.

Well maybe because you’re here, and they’re related 😊