Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BLACK FRIDAY / CYBER MONDAY OFFICIAL MEGATHREAD + FLASH DEALS ⚡ [2020: YEAR OF CHAOS EDITION] - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

BLACK FRIDAY / CYBER MONDAY OFFICIAL MEGATHREAD + FLASH DEALS ⚡ [2020: YEAR OF CHAOS EDITION]

Comments

• @Cam said: I'll just leave this right here (4 available),

just to let you know, checkbox "I understand that there are no refunds ($0.00)" is not required, making ones able to add without checking to cart

• @Cam said:

@davi said:
    Does not works

Ooops, Try now!

Now working but only on 128MB

• @Cam said:
    I'll just leave this right here (4 available),
    BF-DOLLA-NAT
    https://hosting.gullo.me/order/main/index/nat-vps

Says The coupon could not be applied

• @Cam said:
    BF-DOLLA-NAT

The coupon could not be applied.
    Is it sold out?

• Can't even add to cart. Guess sold out

• jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

@jbiloh said:

@Unbelievable said:
    maybe gvh hostdoc or vortexnode can get you some more compute...oops. Or maybe frank williams has some suggestions

Hehe. Funny funny. :)

I was actually thinking about buying some high end e5s or a gold series based box and putting let on its own gear again rather than a cloud environment. Depends on how the growth of the site goes.

We've made a few more tweaks to help with the speed.

Thanked by 2ddhhz FrankZ
  • Let's get started with BF2020!Thanks to everyone involved!

• MilonMilon Member
    edited November 2020

@cociu said:
    even btc is make BF today https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/ 10-13% offf so keep buy buy buy buy :)

Hope you remember that need to invest only what you are ready to lose.
    I would not like to lose your hosting/offers due to incorrect investment decisions

• @Cam said:
    BF-DOLLA-NAT

What was that even?

• brueggusbrueggus Member, IPv6 Advocate

@Pilotseye said:

@Cam said:
    BF-DOLLA-NAT

What was that even?

NAT-128 for a DOLLA/y.

• CamCam Member, Patron Provider

@Pilotseye said:

@Cam said:
    BF-DOLLA-NAT

What was that even?

$1/year 128MB nat in any location

• @yokowasis said:

@ericls said:
    waiting for hetzner

This is the only thing that matter. I doubt anyone can beat it.

Also I am still holding my virmach $30 / year windows vps. I still think it's impossible to beat

I just renewed my VirMach 2018 black friday VPS - $75/year for 10 GB RAM, 120 GB SSD, 4000 GB transfer @ 10 Gb/s, 4 cores @ 3Ghz. I don't think anything else will beat it.

Thanked by 1yongsiklee
  • OOh I am looking forward to getting a bunch of servers I don't actually need in order to let them idle.

Thanked by 1yongsiklee
  • @XiNiX said:
    We have some Exclusive Deals as well :smile:

XiNiX BF 2020 >> All Offers

Some of our deals will be available via Official LET BF Sale.

1-GB-VPS-SPL is SINGAPORE?

• armandorgarmandorg Member, Host Rep

@Daniel15 said:

@yokowasis said:

@ericls said:
    waiting for hetzner

This is the only thing that matter. I doubt anyone can beat it.

Also I am still holding my virmach $30 / year windows vps. I still think it's impossible to beat

I just renewed my VirMach 2018 black friday VPS - $75/year for 10 GB RAM, 120 GB SSD, 4000 GB transfer @ 10 Gb/s, 4 cores @ 3Ghz. I don't think anything else will beat it.

I’d gladly take that away from you 🤣

• @taubin said:
    OOh I am looking forward to getting a bunch of servers I don't actually need in order to let them idle.

This is the LET equivalent of buying games on Steam when they are on sale, and then never playing them.

• brueggusbrueggus Member, IPv6 Advocate

@joeshabadu2000 said:

@taubin said:
    OOh I am looking forward to getting a bunch of servers I don't actually need in order to let them idle.

This is the LET equivalent of buying games on Steam when they are on sale, and then never playing them.

I actually do both.

• @Cam said:
    BF-DOLLA-NAT

<3 go third VPS today xD

Thanked by 1Cam
  • Can't wait...

• Ohhhh I missed a lot

I want to see this thread at 25,000 views before the end of Friday. Let's goo! :)

Thanked by 2Mikasa cociu
  • Where is the NEKKI CHAOS?

Thanked by 1kendid
  • @carcosa said:
    Where is the NEKKI CHAOS?

@Nekki has ascended to another plane of pure existence, beyond the reach of our realm.

Thanked by 2raindog308 FrankZ
  • RickBakkrRickBakkr Member, Patron Provider, LIR

Having always had the temptation to jump out of DN42 into the real world, eh? GREAT, YOU DAREDEVIL! Ready to get going, but still in need of your own global Autonomous System Number and a IPv6 assignment to play with? Getting lost in the bureaucratic world of RIRs / LIRs? We can relate to it, but don't worry, we are here to help! Just reach out! With our regular pricing of €40 one time for your very own ASN and a mere €20 a year for a PA assignment from our IPv6 allocation, we cater to the absolute low end of the market and therefore feel right at home here at LowEndTalk!

Getting started in the BGP scene is costly! How can I be so rude to take your money in these harsh times, with all sorts of providers wanting to hawk you their many BF deals! Should you decide to take on services with us, I will 100% compensate you ONE LowEndTalk invoice, with an amount up to €60 (effectively, our services will be FREE!). This way you get all the benefits of snatching those €1/year deals you want AND being able to obtain your very own Internet Resources (to use on those VPSs perhaps? ;-)).

Want to combine our services with some from LET? Many heroes including, but not limited to, the following will offer BGP sessions with their services - some even free of charge!
    @vmhaus @LiteServer @Clouvider @Zare @Francisco @vserversite @IonSwitch_Stan @AnyNode @First-Root http://bgp.services/ (maintained by @Tom and friends) - and anyone I forgot, for which I am sorry! All you guys rock!

Wanting to become a Bakker IT family member eh? DM me right away or send a mail to support[at]bakker-it[dot]eu and we'll get you aboard! :)

Not quite convinced yet? Many of our customers love our dedication and service and kindly expressed their opinions on our TrustPilot page (https://www.trustpilot.com/review/bakker-it.eu). Please read the many experiences and only when you think you'll feel at home joining the Bakker IT family, let us know! Our motto is quite simple: we wish to offer the best services, at the best price with a excellent customer experience. If you believe one of them is lacking, do let us know, write a review and do whatever you please - I'll refund the paid amount for the full 100%. If you don't absolutely LOVE our services, I don't want your money. That wouldn't be fair!

Terms of this offer:

• the invoice should be from an accredited / verified LowEndTalk provider, with the respective Provider tag.
    • the invoice may only reflect a deal posted on LET (please include the link)
    • the invoice may NOT be a deposit of credit. We will only reimburse services / goods.
    • you will tell us immediately when you feel you're not at home with us, or think we can improve somehow!

@jbiloh said:

@Unbelievable said:
    maybe gvh hostdoc or vortexnode can get you some more compute...oops. Or maybe frank williams has some suggestions

I was actually thinking about buying some high end e5s or a gold series based box and putting let on its own gear again rather than a cloud environment. Depends on how the growth of the site goes.

The upgrade was completed a few minutes ago and things seem to be much faster now.

• @jbiloh said:

@jbiloh said:

@Unbelievable said:

The upgrade was completed a few minutes ago and things seem to be much faster now.

Can confirm!

• where is hosthatch, Looking forward to an offer from this trusted supplier

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

Still scheduling the long list of the flash deals :sweat_smile: - taking a lot longer than I expected

Thanked by 2RecD HuntersPad

@bdl said:

@jbiloh said:

@jbiloh said:

@Unbelievable said:

Can confirm!

Glad it is better.

Traffic is 10x normal right now.

Thanked by 1bdl
  • LiteServerLiteServer Member, Patron Provider
    edited November 2020

@FAT32 said:
    Still scheduling the long list of the flash deals :sweat_smile: - taking a lot longer than I expected

Hurry up @FAT32 we've sent you some great flash deals!

In the meantime guys check https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/168231/nl-black-friday-to-cyber-monday-deals-updated-nvme-storage-vps-plans-up-to-50-off B)

Thanked by 1Galeej