Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Advertise on LowEndTalk.com
Any lifetime VPN offers?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

Any lifetime VPN offers?

the title.

Thanked by 1raynor
«1

Comments

  • AcacyAcacy Member
    edited November 2020

    You can check on stacksocial

    Keepsolid

    FastestVPN

    Don't forget for BF Code: BFSAVE40 for additional 40% off

    Register through my ref links and get $10

  • imo keepsolid & veepn are good among the stacksocial lifetime deals. i had connectivity issues with fastest vpn

    Thanked by 1nowthisisfun
  • nowthisisfunnowthisisfun Member
    edited November 2020

    @Acacy BF Code doesn't work with Keepsolid apparently
    BF Code doesn't work with Keepsolid apparently

    Are these good deals for USD 20?

  • Is there free vpn ?

    Ozan Balik, MD Aesthetic Plastic Surgeon located in Istanbul downtown.

  • UnbelievableUnbelievable Member
    edited November 2020

    @fbacker go to https://protonvpn.com also I am sure you have other requirements than free. As with most things on LET once people know its free, they start listing more and more requirements. Finally, a surgeon who lists his name in footer for advertising certainly can afford 2 bucks a month for vpn especially since you have your own website and paid for a .com

  • Those stacksocial lifetime vpn deals have been around for a long while and they are probably your best bet. However, when I did some quick googling on those vpn providers, they all seem to be resellers (and don't provide good vpns). You're probably better off getting some nice yearly deals elsewhere.

  • I've been using windscribe for the past few years, what other VPNs are worth buying out there that have a browser extension too?

  • @nowthisisfun said:
    @Acacy BF Code doesn't work with Keepsolid apparently
    BF Code doesn't work with Keepsolid apparently

    Are these good deals for USD 20?

    use the honey extension for chrome, it hight have some coupons

  • Do people honestly trust lifetime offers?!

  • Beware SlickVPN: Lifetime Subscription form StackSocial.
    I purchased its. But StackSocial gave me the SlickVPN CORE plan.
    It's the lowergrade of the Normal plan.
    And StackSocial not responsible and Disclaimer. No refund or no any offer.
    I open support ticket for 6 days. Till now I got only the auto answer system.

    Thanked by 1Ympker
  • @MeAtExampleDotCom said:
    Do people honestly trust lifetime offers?!

    not really, but its a great deal if it works for atleast 5 years

  • govac8govac8 Member
    edited November 2020

    @MeAtExampleDotCom said:
    Do people honestly trust lifetime offers?!

    Personally I prefer lifetime lowpriced vpn with coupons from stacksocial because if it will stop the work, I just haven't pay a lot.

    Just for instance, my favorite ibvpn has been acquired by some vpn company few months ago and it looks like a bad sign. If Veepn (my last lifetime bought on stacksocial) will die in next year, I will just go and buy another service with discounted price.

    Thanked by 1raynor
  • KeepSolid VPN Unlimited is good for their speed and functionality, been using this for watching amazon prime videos it's working fine.

    The total would be $16.98 with a coupon ( FB15OFF )

    Link: https://stacksocial.com/sales/vpn-unlimited-lifetime-subscription

    Thanked by 2Ympker raynor

    Freelance Web Developer & Web Designer - Available for hire | DT Server Status - My server uptime status

  • @MeAtExampleDotCom said:
    Do people honestly trust lifetime offers?!

    I am with VPNUnlimited/Keepsolid VPN since 2016. Paid 39$ back then. Haven't looked back since. Superb quality, fast-responding support and all the features I need in a VPN.

    10/10 would recommend. @nowthisisfun would recommend you gave Keepsolid a try. Also make sure to check my sig for my LTD VPN Comparison chart of Lifetime VPNs I have purchased (also showing which other LE members purchased them) :)

  • PanitPanit Member
    edited November 2020

    @DianTama said:
    KeepSolid VPN Unlimited is good for their speed and functionality, been using this for watching amazon prime videos it's working fine.

    The total would be $16.98 with a coupon ( FB15OFF )

    Link: https://stacksocial.com/sales/vpn-unlimited-lifetime-subscription

    Can you test KeepSolid VPN for Thailand location for me please.
    Is it can play https://tv.line.me/onepieceth/ ?

  • govac8govac8 Member
    edited November 2020

    @Panit said:

    @DianTama said:
    KeepSolid VPN Unlimited is good for their speed and functionality, been using this for watching amazon prime videos it's working fine.

    The total would be $16.98 with a coupon ( FB15OFF )

    Link: https://stacksocial.com/sales/vpn-unlimited-lifetime-subscription

    Can you test KeepSolid VPN for Thailand location for me please.
    Is it can play https://tv.line.me/onepieceth/ ?

    It displays a video for me but tooooooo slooooow and another thing to note: i got redirected on my Android device (from which I tested) to tv.line.me main page and after that I tapped on random video and tried to play that.

  • But very and very slow

  • @govac8 said:

    @Panit said:

    @DianTama said:
    KeepSolid VPN Unlimited is good for their speed and functionality, been using this for watching amazon prime videos it's working fine.

    The total would be $16.98 with a coupon ( FB15OFF )

    Link: https://stacksocial.com/sales/vpn-unlimited-lifetime-subscription

    Can you test KeepSolid VPN for Thailand location for me please.
    Is it can play https://tv.line.me/onepieceth/ ?

    It displays a video for me but tooooooo slooooow and another thing to note: i got redirected on my Android device (from which I tested) to tv.line.me main page and after that I tapped on random video and tried to play that.

    Thank you sir. <3
    You help me to save money :D

    Thanked by 1Ympker
  • @Ympker said:

    @MeAtExampleDotCom said:
    Do people honestly trust lifetime offers?!

    I am with VPNUnlimited/Keepsolid VPN since 2016. Paid 39$ back then. Haven't looked back since. Superb quality, fast-responding support and all the features I need in a VPN.

    10/10 would recommend. @nowthisisfun would recommend you gave Keepsolid a try. Also make sure to check my sig for my LTD VPN Comparison chart of Lifetime VPNs I have purchased (also showing which other LE members purchased them) :)

    I've just signed up with them for lifetime. I noticed that, I cannot connect to my RDP using Remote Desktop Connection from my home windows pc. Any idea of a solution for this problem?

    Thanks.

    Thanked by 1Ympker
  • I've just signed up with them for lifetime. I noticed that, I cannot connect to my RDP using Remote Desktop Connection from my home windows pc. Any idea of a solution for this problem?

    Thanks.

    Hello @kim1406,

    Do they allow you to connect to all of their servers? Or are they like SlickVPN where they put "Lifetime subscribers" in "Core" package with limited number of servers? Does the plan have an expiry date, like SlickVPN does?

    I plan on getting one myself but if its like SlickVPN then I wont.

    SlickVPS Dashboard: https://imgur.com/3LKesvQ

    Thanks

  • Which one lifetime is better FastestVPN vs KeepSolid

  • govac8govac8 Member
    edited November 2020

    @davi said:
    Which one lifetime is better FastestVPN vs KeepSolid

    KeepSolid and Veepn imo, btw Veepn have Shadowsocks on Android (not sure about ios and windows, mac). FastestVPN is slow from me (RU location), not sure why

  • @nowthisisfun said:
    @Acacy BF Code doesn't work with Keepsolid apparently
    BF Code doesn't work with Keepsolid apparently

    Are these good deals for USD 20?

    Check the 20% coupon ...

    Laurent J.V. Dubois a sales consultant, with few IT skills

  • YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited November 2020

    @kim1406 said:

    @Ympker said:

    @MeAtExampleDotCom said:
    Do people honestly trust lifetime offers?!

    I am with VPNUnlimited/Keepsolid VPN since 2016. Paid 39$ back then. Haven't looked back since. Superb quality, fast-responding support and all the features I need in a VPN.

    10/10 would recommend. @nowthisisfun would recommend you gave Keepsolid a try. Also make sure to check my sig for my LTD VPN Comparison chart of Lifetime VPNs I have purchased (also showing which other LE members purchased them) :)

    I've just signed up with them for lifetime. I noticed that, I cannot connect to my RDP using Remote Desktop Connection from my home windows pc. Any idea of a solution for this problem?

    Thanks.

    Sorry, can't help you there. May be blocked for security reasons.
    Best to contact support, they are usually fast to reply :)

  • YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited November 2020

    @arifur said:

    I've just signed up with them for lifetime. I noticed that, I cannot connect to my RDP using Remote Desktop Connection from my home windows pc. Any idea of a solution for this problem?

    Thanks.

    Hello @kim1406,

    Do they allow you to connect to all of their servers? Or are they like SlickVPN where they put "Lifetime subscribers" in "Core" package with limited number of servers? Does the plan have an expiry date, like SlickVPN does?

    I plan on getting one myself but if its like SlickVPN then I wont.

    SlickVPS Dashboard: https://imgur.com/3LKesvQ

    Thanks

    They later offer the option to Upgrade to "Pro" lifetime for a one-time fee but it only unlocks DNS firewall (with whitelisting, like windscribe ROBERT) and some other non-essential features I don't remember since I am not missing anything. With the regular lifetime plan (afaik) you have access to all servers :)

    Found the link "Lifetime" v "Lifetime premium".
    Not worth upgrading for me imho:
    https://www.vpnunlimitedapp.com/to-premium/

    Thanked by 1arifur
  • @Ympker said:

    @arifur said:

    I've just signed up with them for lifetime. I noticed that, I cannot connect to my RDP using Remote Desktop Connection from my home windows pc. Any idea of a solution for this problem?

    Thanks.

    Hello @kim1406,

    Do they allow you to connect to all of their servers? Or are they like SlickVPN where they put "Lifetime subscribers" in "Core" package with limited number of servers? Does the plan have an expiry date, like SlickVPN does?

    I plan on getting one myself but if its like SlickVPN then I wont.

    SlickVPS Dashboard: https://imgur.com/3LKesvQ

    Thanks

    They later offer the option to Upgrade to "Pro" lifetime for a one-time fee but it only unlocks DNS firewall (with whitelisting, like windscribe ROBERT) and some other non-essential features I don't remember since I am not missing anything. With the regular lifetime plan (afaik) you have access to all servers :)

    Found the link "Lifetime" v "Lifetime premium".
    Not worth upgrading for me imho:
    https://www.vpnunlimitedapp.com/to-premium/

    Can the regular lifetime plan download bittorrent?

  • @Panit said:

    @Ympker said:

    @arifur said:

    I've just signed up with them for lifetime. I noticed that, I cannot connect to my RDP using Remote Desktop Connection from my home windows pc. Any idea of a solution for this problem?

    Thanks.

    Hello @kim1406,

    Do they allow you to connect to all of their servers? Or are they like SlickVPN where they put "Lifetime subscribers" in "Core" package with limited number of servers? Does the plan have an expiry date, like SlickVPN does?

    I plan on getting one myself but if its like SlickVPN then I wont.

    SlickVPS Dashboard: https://imgur.com/3LKesvQ

    Thanks

    They later offer the option to Upgrade to "Pro" lifetime for a one-time fee but it only unlocks DNS firewall (with whitelisting, like windscribe ROBERT) and some other non-essential features I don't remember since I am not missing anything. With the regular lifetime plan (afaik) you have access to all servers :)

    Found the link "Lifetime" v "Lifetime premium".
    Not worth upgrading for me imho:
    https://www.vpnunlimitedapp.com/to-premium/

    Can the regular lifetime plan download bittorrent?

    You can use it for torrenting, here the information https://www.vpnunlimitedapp.com/help/torrents

    Thanked by 2Panit Ympker

    Freelance Web Developer & Web Designer - Available for hire | DT Server Status - My server uptime status

  • @arifur said:

    I've just signed up with them for lifetime. I noticed that, I cannot connect to my RDP using Remote Desktop Connection from my home windows pc. Any idea of a solution for this problem?

    Thanks.

    Hello @kim1406,

    Do they allow you to connect to all of their servers? Or are they like SlickVPN where they put "Lifetime subscribers" in "Core" package with limited number of servers? Does the plan have an expiry date, like SlickVPN does?

    I plan on getting one myself but if its like SlickVPN then I wont.

    SlickVPS Dashboard: https://imgur.com/3LKesvQ

    Thanks

    Yes They do allow to connect to all servers. Some are very very very slow.

  • @Ympker said:

    @kim1406 said:

    @Ympker said:

    @MeAtExampleDotCom said:
    Do people honestly trust lifetime offers?!

    I am with VPNUnlimited/Keepsolid VPN since 2016. Paid 39$ back then. Haven't looked back since. Superb quality, fast-responding support and all the features I need in a VPN.

    10/10 would recommend. @nowthisisfun would recommend you gave Keepsolid a try. Also make sure to check my sig for my LTD VPN Comparison chart of Lifetime VPNs I have purchased (also showing which other LE members purchased them) :)

    I've just signed up with them for lifetime. I noticed that, I cannot connect to my RDP using Remote Desktop Connection from my home windows pc. Any idea of a solution for this problem?

    Thanks.

    Sorry, can't help you there. May be blocked for security reasons.
    Best to contact support, they are usually fast to reply :)

    I chatted with the support, he instruct me to change some settings and restart the pc, but still it is not connecting to the remote pc.

  • @kim1406 said:

    @Ympker said:

    @kim1406 said:

    @Ympker said:

    @MeAtExampleDotCom said:
    Do people honestly trust lifetime offers?!

    I am with VPNUnlimited/Keepsolid VPN since 2016. Paid 39$ back then. Haven't looked back since. Superb quality, fast-responding support and all the features I need in a VPN.

    10/10 would recommend. @nowthisisfun would recommend you gave Keepsolid a try. Also make sure to check my sig for my LTD VPN Comparison chart of Lifetime VPNs I have purchased (also showing which other LE members purchased them) :)

    I've just signed up with them for lifetime. I noticed that, I cannot connect to my RDP using Remote Desktop Connection from my home windows pc. Any idea of a solution for this problem?

    Thanks.

    Sorry, can't help you there. May be blocked for security reasons.
    Best to contact support, they are usually fast to reply :)

    I chatted with the support, he instruct me to change some settings and restart the pc, but still it is not connecting to the remote pc.

    Not sure. Firewall on the remote device perhaps? I only use the VPN to stream and unblock Flix etc, not much else.

    I'd imagine it would be similar to NordVPN. RDP is blocked for security reasons. There are some forums were RDPs are sold en-mass in the blackhatworld etc, so I understand the block kinda.

    NordVPN FAQ says this:

    Unfortunately, you will not be able to use a remote desktop with NordVPN. Remote desktop service requires specific open ports and port-forwarding.

    Currently, we do not allow port-forwarding due to security reasons. You can read about port-forwarding on our blog post.

  • Just got FastestVPN lifetime for $12. It's not very fast but it's alright.

    Thanked by 1Ympker
  • Are most ports stealth or closed?

  • @NewToTheGame said:
    Are most ports stealth or closed?

    I think that is the norm for most VPNs. Port forwarding is usually reserved for extra pay-up or not included. Other than that mostly essential ports.

  • I mean the fastervpn ports? Nordvpn ports are all stealth, vpnunlimited are closed

  • @nowthisisfun i have Lifetime in purevpn.com and vpnsecure.me if you interest to buy through escrow here, dm me, or anyone intersted.

  • Is Veepn another Ivacy / FastestVPN reseller - or different?

  • Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Member, Provider

    https://fastestvpn.com/lifetime-special-deal?a_aid=5b80030f787a0

    With Code special2020 comes to $16.6 Lifetime - 15 Devices.

    AlphaSSL Revocation Issue is being investigated.

  • YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited November 2020

    @Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:
    https://fastestvpn.com/lifetime-special-deal?a_aid=5b80030f787a0

    With Code special2020 comes to $16.6 Lifetime - 15 Devices.

    FastestVPN recently added an upsell to Pro Plan (billed from 2$/mo) . I am an early lifetime user from Stacksocial and am placed in the regulart tier even though back then Pro didn't even exist yet iirc. I mean, for 10$, it is still a fair pick..but VPNUnlimited/Keepsolid was on sale for 15$ yesterday and is way better. So keep that in mind when purchasing.

    For the sake of information about regular VS pro:

    https://fastestvpn.com/proversion

    Thanked by 1NewToTheGame
  • YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited November 2020

    @jeromeza said:
    Is Veepn another Ivacy / FastestVPN reseller - or different?

    Not sure, but I have heard speeds aren't as good as one might think. Does not per se look like an Ivacy reseller since Ivacy/PureVPN does not have Double Hop Servers iirc (Veepn apparently does). Still, reviews I have seen aren't too good, honestly.

  • Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Member, Provider

    @Ympker said:

    @Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:
    https://fastestvpn.com/lifetime-special-deal?a_aid=5b80030f787a0

    With Code special2020 comes to $16.6 Lifetime - 15 Devices.

    FastestVPN recently added an upsell to Pro Plan (billed from 2$/mo) . I am an early lifetime user from Stacksocial and am placed in the regulart tier even though back then Pro didn't even exist yet iirc. I mean, for 10$, it is still a fair pick..but VPNUnlimited/Keepsolid was on sale for 15$ yesterday and is way better. So keep that in mind when purchasing.

    For the sake of information about regular VS pro:

    https://fastestvpn.com/proversion

    So, what will be the best option considering all for now ?

    AlphaSSL Revocation Issue is being investigated.

  • @Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:

    @Ympker said:

    @Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:
    https://fastestvpn.com/lifetime-special-deal?a_aid=5b80030f787a0

    With Code special2020 comes to $16.6 Lifetime - 15 Devices.

    FastestVPN recently added an upsell to Pro Plan (billed from 2$/mo) . I am an early lifetime user from Stacksocial and am placed in the regulart tier even though back then Pro didn't even exist yet iirc. I mean, for 10$, it is still a fair pick..but VPNUnlimited/Keepsolid was on sale for 15$ yesterday and is way better. So keep that in mind when purchasing.

    For the sake of information about regular VS pro:

    https://fastestvpn.com/proversion

    So, what will be the best option considering all for now ?

    I think out of the Lifetime VPN Deals I have bought, Keepsolid/VPNUnlimited is my favorite. You can currently get it for 11,99$ on Stacksocial using coupon DN40 .

    Windscribe is also nice, but they no longer offer lifetime plans and Keepsolid performed better (WS has more features though). So yeah, I'd get Keepsolid if I were you.

  • Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Member, Provider

    @Ympker said:

    @Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:

    @Ympker said:

    @Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:
    https://fastestvpn.com/lifetime-special-deal?a_aid=5b80030f787a0

    With Code special2020 comes to $16.6 Lifetime - 15 Devices.

    FastestVPN recently added an upsell to Pro Plan (billed from 2$/mo) . I am an early lifetime user from Stacksocial and am placed in the regulart tier even though back then Pro didn't even exist yet iirc. I mean, for 10$, it is still a fair pick..but VPNUnlimited/Keepsolid was on sale for 15$ yesterday and is way better. So keep that in mind when purchasing.

    For the sake of information about regular VS pro:

    https://fastestvpn.com/proversion

    So, what will be the best option considering all for now ?

    I think out of the Lifetime VPN Deals I have bought, Keepsolid/VPNUnlimited is my favorite. You can currently get it for 11,99$ on Stacksocial using coupon DN40 .

    Windscribe is also nice, but they no longer offer lifetime plans and Keepsolid performed better (WS has more features though). So yeah, I'd get Keepsolid if I were you.

    Thank you very much for your recommendation. I'll buy Keepsolid tomorrow then.

    Thanked by 1Ympker

    AlphaSSL Revocation Issue is being investigated.

  • I wanted to get KeepSolid but turns out it won't work for me. Guess I'll keep an eye out for some other deal on Ivacy because right now it is excluded from coupons.

  • If anyone wants to get KeepSolid. Then its on sale for $12 with coupon BFSAVE40 Ends in 4 days.

    Link: https://stacksocial.com/sales/vpn-unlimited-lifetime-subscription

    Thanked by 1kalimov622
  • Thanks @Ympker, that's really a good one! :)

    DN40 worked and the first tested destinations were excellent. I was originally looking for a cheap ivacy offer (I once saw a sold out lifetime for $ 19.99, iirc) but this also has the needed countries, seems to be quite fast and is even cheaper. Great deal!

    Thanked by 1Ympker
  • I still have 1 year on my Windscribe but I just got this one too, the deal is too good and it seems they've been on the market for quite a few years. @Ympker recommended it in the other community too so it has to be a good deal.

    Thanked by 1Ympker
  • Mullvad is my favourite VPN provider but it's the opposite of lifetime unfortunately. very secure. and the code system is totally unique

    Come chat at codetalk.club
    1nf.me | I live in London, UK

  • For lifetime I currently have:

    PureVPN (very crappy, keep logs)
    Fastest VPN (the worst, they are slow when it works, disconnect all the time)
    BulletVPN (pretty good)
    VPN Unlimited (it's pretty good)
    SlickVPN Pro (pretty good)
    Windscribe (the one I use the most)

    VPN Unlimited and Windscribe have the best client software if you don't want to configure yourself. BulletVPN is fine too.

  • PureVPN has been pretty solid for me. I got 1 year for like £9

    Client is good and performance has been fine. I only use it to spoof locations, so keeping logs doesn't really bother me.

    Favourite host in general: Ramnode (affiliate link)
    Favourite host for hourly billing/custom ISOs: Vultr ($50 free credit for new accounts, affiliate link)

Sign In or Register to comment.