Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

INXY Free Unlimited CDN Traffic till the End of 2020
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

INXY Free Unlimited CDN Traffic till the End of 2020

I got this on my email

Celebrate Black Friday and Cyber Monday with us! Free Unlimited CDN Traffic till the End of 2020!

Order a CDN, pay in advance for January 2021 and get free CDN Services (USA, Europe) in December 2020. We are serious — no traffic limits apply!

Free CDN Traffic with no limits;
Free Shared and Custom SSL support;
Premium 24/7 support;
Lowest CDN prices on the web;

Don’t miss this opportunity: INXY’s Black Friday & Cyber Monday Special Offer is Only Valid November 26–30th.

Comments

• Just 1 month..

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

The question would be, can you beat the 2PB on Cloudflare? or do they suspend you before?

• @Neoon said:
    The question would be, can you beat the 2PB on Cloudflare? or do they suspend you before?

Why would you push 2PB? Are you gonna host CornHub mirror?

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

@AmirGT said:

@Neoon said:

Why would you push 2PB? Are you gonna host CornHub mirror?

Maybe, I did hear that Linux's ISO are in high demand.

Thanked by 1Levi
  • Well, their highest plan is 250TB so you can try your luck

• Looks so shady :o selling from game server to ... whatever. What kind of cdn provider is this? Any representatives on this forum?

• @LTniger said:
    Looks so shady :o selling from game server to ... whatever. What kind of cdn provider is this? Any representatives on this forum?

They resell from multiple providers, check this

Thanked by 1Levi