Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MASSIVE BLACK FRIDAY DEALS - 100% PURE SSD KVM VPS FOR JUST € 1.00 !!! - By VPSslim - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

MASSIVE BLACK FRIDAY DEALS - 100% PURE SSD KVM VPS FOR JUST € 1.00 !!! - By VPSslim

Comments

• TheLinuxBugTheLinuxBug Member
    edited November 2020

@pepa65 said:
    These deals are completely crazy and unbelievable. Why are there only so few people jumping on this??

Because they are not accepting PayPal. No offense to the host, but I would never enter my credit card info directly into their site. Also, I am sure it's because of the payment gateway overhead and how cheap they are making this deal, so for some it may be a worth while trade-off -- though for me it's no bueno.

my 2 cents.

Cheers!

• » DISCOUNT CODES DO NOT APPLY TO THESE OPTIONS

Got it for VPS KVM #1

• VPN is offline after creating it. Kindly check.
    Ticket #922092

• Finally a great replacement for my defunct Aruba 1€ server. What happens after the 1TB transfer limit is reached? Is the network throttled down or is the server suspended?

• Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Host Rep, Veteran

What type of disks Hostslim using ?

• Is light torrent allowed?

• VPSSLIMVPSSLIM Patron Provider, Veteran

Thank you all for your patience. This offer was is popular than we expected. So we are adding extra KVM Nodes to fulfill all orders ASAP. Thank you all for ordering and you will receive an e-mail once your VM has been setup and working.

Thanked by 3rsix fan _Nic
  • Damn no paypal

• @VPSSLIM said:

@rsix said:

@VPSSLIM said:

@kjl24 said:
    Please fix the annual pricing

This offer is for monthly billing. If you want annually please open a ticket, thanks!

So does it mean it can be requested with this great for a 12 month payment price via ticket?

Thanks!

Correct!

Thanks a lot for the fast response, realy strong deal !

• @TheLinuxBug said:

@pepa65 said:
    These deals are completely crazy and unbelievable. Why are there only so few people jumping on this??

Because they are not accepting PayPal. No offense to the host, but I would never enter my credit card info directly into their site. Also, I am sure it's because of the payment gateway overhead and how cheap they are making this deal, so for some it may be a worth while trade-off -- though for me it's no bueno.

my 2 cents.

Cheers!

They stopped accepting PayPal some months ago so it is not just for this deal.

Anything to add here @SCAM_DONT_BUY @tester4 ?

• @snt said:

@TheLinuxBug said:

@pepa65 said:

my 2 cents.

Cheers!

They stopped accepting PayPal some months ago so it is not just for this deal.

Anything to add here @SCAM_DONT_BUY @tester4 ?

Oh wow, I completely missed this thread. I've posted PLENTY of warnings on the threads of this provider so if anyone risks it, then it's their fault when it bites.

I can guarantee that the reason they don't have PayPal anymore is 1. People charging back due to the terrible service or 2. PayPal closed their account due to the provider being rife with abuse. Again, let me post my normal post now:

Thanked by 1MissFortune
  • @snt said: Anything to add here @SCAM_DONT_BUY @tester4 ?

Can't fix humanity, sorry.

@tester4 said:

Welcome back to this thread. Again you don't have a buyer experience, nor did you reply with proof on any of the other threads when people were asking you to. Nor did you give me an user email or invoice ID to look into. For now I cannot take your claims of being a customer of been a customer serious for now, sorry.

If you have been a customer please send me a DM with the details so I can look into this and learn from any mistakes made in the past of course.

Thank you.

@rsix said:

@VPSSLIM said:

@rsix said:

@VPSSLIM said:

@kjl24 said:
    Please fix the annual pricing

This offer is for monthly billing. If you want annually please open a ticket, thanks!

So does it mean it can be requested with this great for a 12 month payment price via ticket?

Thanks!

Correct!

Thanks a lot for the fast response, realy strong deal !

You are very welcome :-)

@valk said:
    Damn no paypal

Sorry :-(

@fan said:
    Got one, pending too, but for the cheapness, I can wait xD

Thank you for your patience. We appreciate it!

@elliotc said:
    Is light torrent allowed?

For private use only.

Thanked by 1thagoat
  • @VPSSLIM said:

@tester4 said:

Welcome back to this thread. Again you don't have a buyer experience, nor did you reply with proof on any of the other threads when people were asking you to. Nor did you give me an user email or invoice ID to look into. For now I cannot take your claims of being a customer of been a customer serious for now, sorry.

If you have been a customer please send me a DM with the details so I can look into this and learn from any mistakes made in the past of course.

Thank you.

Uhm, and again if you read the last thread, I am a previous customer with no intent of wanting to share my details with you! My post shows public evidence of your actions, nothing to do with me as a customer or my experience with you (even though that was also fucking terrible).

@Pixels said:
    Finally a great replacement for my defunct Aruba 1€ server. What happens after the 1TB transfer limit is reached? Is the network throttled down or is the server suspended?

Hi, you will get notified to either upgrade or sit out the rest of the month if you don't want to upgrade :)

Thanked by 1Pixels
    edited November 2020

We have added this offer with some OpenVZ deals. Meanwhile the KVM deals are being restocked so for new orders it might take a day or two to have it completely setup. We are doing our best to compete this ASAP. Thank you all for the wonderful interest!

• hey is this with full root access?? seems not

• @Sanjue007 said:
    hey is this with full root access?? seems not

Its a fucking VPS. What do you think that means?

• paiment with paypal possible ?

• @K4Y5 said:

@Sanjue007 said:
    hey is this with full root access?? seems not

Its a fucking VPS. What do you think that means?

Maybe he thought it is shared hosting, lol..

• Please access PayPal

Thanked by 2VRT QQQ
  • # ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #
    #              Yet-Another-Bench-Script              #
    #                     v2020-11-20                    #
    # https://github.com/masonr/yet-another-bench-script #
    # ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #

Thu Nov 26 11:44:05 UTC 2020

Basic System Information:
    ---------------------------------
    Processor  : QEMU Virtual CPU version 1.5.3
    CPU cores  : 1 @ 2266.746 MHz
    AES-NI     : ❌ Disabled
    VM-x/AMD-V : ❌ Disabled
    RAM        : 985.5 MiB
    Swap       : 1024.0 MiB
    Disk       : 48.2 GiB

fio Disk Speed Tests (Mixed R/W 50/50):
    Block Size | 4k            (IOPS) | 64k           (IOPS)
      ------   | ---            ----  | ----           ----
    Read       | 1.28 MB/s      (320) | 8.51 MB/s      (133)
    Write      | 1.31 MB/s      (328) | 8.99 MB/s      (140)
    Total      | 2.59 MB/s      (648) | 17.51 MB/s     (273)
               |                      |
    Block Size | 512k          (IOPS) | 1m            (IOPS)
      ------   | ---            ----  | ----           ----
    Read       |                   () | 0.00 KB/s        (0)
    Write      |                   () | 0.00 KB/s        (0)
    Total      | 0.00 KB/s        (0) | 0.00 KB/s        (0)

iperf3 Network Speed Tests (IPv4):
    Provider        | Location (Link)           | Send Speed      | Recv Speed
                    |                           |                 |
    Clouvider       | London, UK (10G)          | 132 Mbits/sec   | 715 Mbits/sec
    Online.net      | Paris, FR (10G)           | 207 Mbits/sec   | 595 Mbits/sec
    WorldStream     | The Netherlands (10G)     | busy            | busy
    Biznet          | Jakarta, Indonesia (1G)   | 98.3 Mbits/sec  | 129 Mbits/sec
    Clouvider       | NYC, NY, US (10G)         | 117 Mbits/sec   | 284 Mbits/sec
    Velocity Online | Tallahassee, FL, US (10G) | 337 Mbits/sec   | 239 Mbits/sec
    Clouvider       | Los Angeles, CA, US (10G) | 192 Mbits/sec   | 131 Mbits/sec

• Annual payment please check Ticket #575277

• @LuckyJinx said:
    After> @VPSSLIM said:

@yanaxiao said:
    Hello, I'm a customer from China, but when I place an order, I'd like to ask if I can exempt this tax?

Hi! :)

When you have filled in your address details this should be auto exempted.

After filled address the price still 3.03EUR

Friend - choose the country in the cart page first, click update totals, makes it 2.5, then go to next page

Thanked by 1amj
  • ordered one , wait for opening.

• wvdschelwvdschel Member
    edited November 2020

Ordered 3 (2x KVM 1x OpenVZ). OpenVZ one was live instantly, KVM ones have been pending for a few hours.

I understand you guys are out of KVM capacity right now - will all orders that were made be fulfilled eventually in the coming days or weeks?

Thanked by 1pepa65