Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

KnownHost HUGE BLACK FRIDAY DEALS Dedicated 32G RAM @ $24.5/mo Free DirectAdmin & DDoS Protecion - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

KnownHost HUGE BLACK FRIDAY DEALS Dedicated 32G RAM @ $24.5/mo Free DirectAdmin & DDoS Protecion

13»

Comments

• jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

@jonathanspw said:

@jbiloh said:
    Good luck with the BF sale @jonathanspw

Thanks. Since this is our first LET BF deals I severely underestimated how popular the 5620s would be :(

@EThomas said:

Any chance you will have more in stock for 20? Also, can I request centos 6?

I might have one coming in stock later today/tomorrow based on another customer upgrading but @t0ny0 and @IntelliMiner get first dibs (I'll have to check which of them is actually first based on their original orders before I told them we were out of stock).

CentOS 6 is available, yes.

Yes many providers underestimated demand.

Offers on LowEndBox have sold out in minutes, literally.

• @jbiloh said:

@jonathanspw said:

@jbiloh said:
    Good luck with the BF sale @jonathanspw

Thanks. Since this is our first LET BF deals I severely underestimated how popular the 5620s would be :(

@EThomas said:

Any chance you will have more in stock for 20? Also, can I request centos 6?

I might have one coming in stock later today/tomorrow based on another customer upgrading but @t0ny0 and @IntelliMiner get first dibs (I'll have to check which of them is actually first based on their original orders before I told them we were out of stock).

CentOS 6 is available, yes.

Yes many providers underestimated demand.

Offers on LowEndBox have sold out in minutes, literally.

I GOT SO MANY BOXES

• jonathanspwjonathanspw Member, Host Rep

@t0ny0 @IntelliMiner what are your original order numbers?

• @jonathanspw said:

Pass it over to @IntelliMiner :-)

• if that 20$ deal is available i am in

• @jonathanspw said:

PMed :)

• @t0ny0 said:

@jonathanspw said:

Pass it over to @IntelliMiner :-)

• The cpu is out of stock and can only add one hundred dollars for the 12 cores. Additional hard drives are particularly expensive. A conscientious company will not make so many tricks.

• @fbi said:
    The cpu is out of stock and can only add one hundred dollars for the 12 cores. Additional hard drives are particularly expensive. A conscientious company will not make so many tricks.

Congratulations on your first post.
    SO you joined just to crap on a good deal discussion and namecalling?

• @vyas11 said:

@fbi said:
    The cpu is out of stock and can only add one hundred dollars for the 12 cores. Additional hard drives are particularly expensive. A conscientious company will not make so many tricks.

Congratulations on your first post.
    SO you joined just to crap on a good deal discussion and namecalling?

No rabies will not bite people, but also a keen sense of smell.

• Please let me know if the $20 deal comes back into stock.

E5645s are now sold out. We only have a handful of E5-2630 configs left.

• @jonathanspw said:
    E5645s are now sold out. We only have a handful of E5-2630 configs left.

Your home’s CPU is a scarce resource, how can a server run without a CPU! Are you playing tricks?

• Great deal but... IPMI for one of my servers is faulty (don't know why the other is fine when they are managed in the same control panel) and cannot set rDNS for IPv6 in their panel (still waiting for feedback if they can do it manually). :( This is still a keeper though...

@edoarudo5 said:
    Great deal but... IPMI for one of my servers is faulty (don't know why the other is fine when they are managed in the same control panel) and cannot set rDNS for IPv6 in their panel (still waiting for feedback if they can do it manually). :( This is still a keeper though...

It's not faulty, it's old and has quirks. We've found a workaround for that issue and are working on a fix software-side and expecting something early this week.

• Up to $20 per CPU! I am eager to obtain one of your servers, but I am shocked by your deep routine.

• I sincerely pray if you can put more cheap CPUs on the shelves. I haven't bought them yet. I want to buy a server. please.

• It's out of stock? Dual Xeon E5620 @ 2.4GHz (8 Cores + HT)?

@dpham said:
    It's out of stock? Dual Xeon E5620 @ 2.4GHz (8 Cores + HT)?

We ran out of 5620s pretty early on and only got another few in stock which I offered to people via PM who'd previously had orders cancelled.

The coupon expired this past Wednesday.