Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

KnownHost HUGE BLACK FRIDAY DEALS Dedicated 32G RAM @ $24.5/mo Free DirectAdmin & DDoS Protecion - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

KnownHost HUGE BLACK FRIDAY DEALS Dedicated 32G RAM @ $24.5/mo Free DirectAdmin & DDoS Protecion

Comments

• Looks like Package 1 is sold out. :'(

• jonathanspwjonathanspw Member, Host Rep
    edited November 2020

@liqimore said:
    @jonathanspw when E5620 servers will be in stock again?

I'm not sure, as of now it's not looking like we'll have any more available during this sale.

@jtcx said:
    Looks like Package 1 is sold out. :'(

Yep sorry about that they went like hotcakes. We have plenty of E5645 and E5-2630 systems in stock though :)

• @jonathanspw said:
    I'm not sure, as of now it's not looking like we'll have any more available during this sale.
    Yep sorry about that they went like hotcakes. We have plenty of E5645 and E5-2630 systems in >stock though :)

Shame.
    too bad its not 50% off on the other ones. Its $49-50%+$10

@princeshoko said:

@jonathanspw said:
    Yep sorry about that they went like hotcakes. We have plenty of E5645 and E5-2630 systems in >stock though :)

Shame.
    too bad its not 50% off on the other ones. Its $49-50%+$10

Yeah unfortunately I couldn't make a coupon to accomplish that because of how we have our packages structured and limitations of our billing system.

• I've been a known host fan for many many many years. Since mid 2000's. Glad you guys are still going strong.

Thanked by 1jonathanspw
  • edited November 2020

Ordered one, paid for it, and about 3 hours later - got an email saying that its out of stock and upselling the other 2. Very disappointing, considering that this was my only BF order :-(
    Got my hopes up and whatnot.

@t0ny0 said:
    Ordered one, paid for it, and about 3 hours later - got an email saying that its out of stock and upselling the other 2. Very disappointing, considering that this was my only BF order :-(

So sorry about that :( I stepped out to the store for like 45 minutes and in that time frame we oversold what we had available in them by 2 servers.

• @jonathanspw said:

@t0ny0 said:

So sorry about that :( I stepped out to the store for like 45 minutes and in that time frame we oversold what we had available in them by 2 servers.

Looks like the other one is mine.

@t0ny0 @IntelliMiner If we get any cancellations or people otherwise back out on their orders for whatever reason I'll reach out to you guys before making them publicly available again.

Thanked by 1NobodyInteresting
  • @jonathanspw said:
    @t0ny0 @IntelliMiner If we get any cancellations or people otherwise back out on their orders for whatever reason I'll reach out to you guys before making them publicly available again.

Sounds good 😎

• @jonathanspw said:

@princeshoko said:
    is there an interface to install / re-install OSes?

Yep, it's fully automated. Ex: https://i.imgur.com/0i2c75R.png

And we can install our own OS using ISO for e.g. Windows right?

• Hmm… For the cheapest package I'm getting $34.50/month as the price even after applying the coupon… Did someone mix up the discount and the price, maybe?

• @szarka I read that the E5620 was sold out.

Thanked by 1jonathanspw
  • still waiting for E5620 to be re-stocked.

• @webmaster24 said:
    @szarka I read that the E5620 was sold out.

Yeah, that's what I'm figuring. Weird that they had to code go to a different config instead reporting that, tho. :(

• @szarka Eheh, at first I was confused as well... returned here, clicked again... then I read thread to confirm suspicions ;) Was a good deal so people jumped on it.

@tnamtran1991 said:
    still waiting for E5620 to be re-stocked.

@webmaster24 said:
    @szarka Eheh, at first I was confused as well... returned here, clicked again... then I read thread to confirm suspicions ;) Was a good deal so people jumped on it.

@szarka said:
    Hmm… For the cheapest package I'm getting $34.50/month as the price even after applying the coupon… Did someone mix up the discount and the price, maybe?

Flash sale #1 is live. I added a few extra coupon uses to it given that we ran out of stock of the E5620s so quickly.

Use coupon letbf2020flashdealt76nhi for a $30/mo E5645 server :)

Order:
    https://my.knownhost.com/order/config/index/atl-dedicated/?group_id=25&pricing_id=541&configoptions[152]=nocp&configoptions[172]=dual-xeon-e5645&coupon=letbf2020flashdealt76nhi

@alilet said:

@jonathanspw said:

@princeshoko said:
    is there an interface to install / re-install OSes?

Yep, it's fully automated. Ex: https://i.imgur.com/0i2c75R.png

And we can install our own OS using ISO for e.g. Windows right?

We don't have Windows in our install templates yet. Technically it can be done as you get full IPMI access (and we've had a few people do it successfully) but we do not offer support on doing that so you'd have to know what you're doing to get it done.

• jokotanjokotan Member
    edited November 2020

Legal adult allowed?
    What payment methods do you have?
    Do you support cryptocurrency? Bitcoin Cash (BCH)?

@jokotan said:
    Legal adult allowed?
    What payment methods do you have?
    Do you support cryptocurrency? Bitcoin Cash (BCH)?

Legal adult, yes.
    All major CC + PayPal
    No crypto at this time.

• I just tried this 5mins ago and its not working anymore. Can we have more if this please? Thank you
    Use coupon letbf2020flashdealt76nhi for a $30/mo E5645 server.

@okgoogle said:
    I just tried this 5mins ago and its not working anymore. Can we have more if this please? Thank you

That deal technically expired/got used up but I added one more use to the coupon for you ;) Hurry before someone else gets it.

• UP

• JorboxJorbox Member
    edited November 2020

Proud to join the family > @jonathanspw said:

@okgoogle said:
    I just tried this 5mins ago and its not working anymore. Can we have more if this please? Thank you

That deal technically expired/got used up but I added one more use to the coupon for you ;) Hurry before someone else gets it.

I was refreshing the page from the morning to get the first offer but no luck
    when I saw that this is the last coupon I placed an order.

also the offer was to good don't blame me

• @jonathanspw said:

@okgoogle said:

i step out a bit and someone used it.. hmmmmmm

• jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

Good luck with the BF sale @jonathanspw

• just bought using the orig coupon. too bad but all good

• Any chance you will have more in stock for 20? Also, can I request centos 6?

edited November 2020

@jbiloh said:

Thanks. Since this is our first LET BF deals I severely underestimated how popular the 5620s would be :(

@EThomas said:

Any chance you will have more in stock for 20? Also, can I request centos 6?

I might have one coming in stock later today/tomorrow based on another customer upgrading but @t0ny0 and @IntelliMiner get first dibs (I'll have to check which of them is actually first based on their original orders before I told them we were out of stock).

CentOS 6 is available, yes.

• @jonathanspw said:

@jbiloh said:

Thanks. Since this is our first LET BF deals I severely underestimated how popular the 5620s would be :(

@EThomas said:

I might have one coming in stock later today/tomorrow based on another customer upgrading but @t0ny0 and @IntelliMiner get first dibs (I'll have to check which of them is actually first based on their original orders before I told them we were out of stock).

I am still very much interested :-)

• @jonathanspw said:

@jbiloh said:

@EThomas said:

Keep me updated if you can.