Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Smells like SCAM] WHMCS Lifetime License
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[Smells like SCAM] WHMCS Lifetime License

Hi, I've recently searched for WHMCS License and the engine ending up sending me the following link:

https://licensefarm.com/whmcs-lifetime-license/

The site said they provide "Shared" WHMCS License, which I've never heard of. They also provide monthly for 4US and lifetime for 25. The lifetime stuff makes it feeling more scam. Have anyone tried their license or similar scams?

Comments

• How it is possible to provide WHMCS lifetime licence in just $25? :neutral:

• @pakhost said:
    How it is possible to provide WHMCS lifetime licence in just $25? :neutral:

I know, even the update for the old lifetime license cost 100US+

• What is meant by shared license, is it one license to multiple users?

• I've tried to contact them and they said it's able to use official updates and verify the domain on the official WHMCS verification website. That's why I'm here to see did anyone tried that. (What I guess is when you purchase, you get a month of license, then after a month, they ran away and you can't refund through credit card as it's a month ago)

• @pakhost said:
    What is meant by shared license, is it one license to multiple users?

No idea

• @MixWP said: I've tried to contact them and they said it's able to use official updates and verify the domain on the official WHMCS verification website.

This is a nulled WHMCS, which indeed comes back as verified in WHMCS check.

• When I check the website and saw that Trusted By icon & logo I was like.. bruh

Thanked by 1maverickp
  • @SCAM_DONT_BUY said:

@MixWP said: I've tried to contact them and they said it's able to use official updates and verify the domain on the official WHMCS verification website.

Wait, what? Are you saying the check lies? I always assumed that was 100% accurate. Nothing is real anymore..

• "Shared" WHMCS License? I cannot understand what it means...

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@kugyo said:
    "Shared" WHMCS License? I cannot understand what it means...

It's the same as 'shared' cpanel licenses.

It's just pirated via a fake license server.

Francisco

• @dahartigan said: Wait, what? Are you saying the check lies? I always assumed that was 100% accurate. Nothing is real anymore..

Most of the scammy hosts were equipped with a legitimate WHMCS license, so this isn't something that matters anyways.

• dahartigandahartigan Member
    edited November 2020

@SCAM_DONT_BUY said:

@dahartigan said: Wait, what? Are you saying the check lies? I always assumed that was 100% accurate. Nothing is real anymore..

Most of the scammy hosts were equipped with a legitimate WHMCS license, so this isn't something that matters anyways.

True, so imagine how bad these hosts running nulled billing software are!! Jesus only knows what the fuck nasty backdoors there could be etc..

PS I truly don't know your real identity, but I'll ask you anyway - what do you think about a "provider" that peddles Netflix etc subscriptions?? You may be surprised where those providers are welcomed..

• @dahartigan said: PS I truly don't know your real identity, but I'll ask you anyway - what do you think about a "provider" that peddles Netflix etc subscriptions?? You may be surprised where those providers are welcomed..

Sir, you have a RackNerd aff link in your signature. :)

You can't expect me to give an answer like that...

• These are verified nulled license. Don't buy :D

• @SCAM_DONT_BUY said:

@dahartigan said: PS I truly don't know your real identity, but I'll ask you anyway - what do you think about a "provider" that peddles Netflix etc subscriptions?? You may be surprised where those providers are welcomed..

Sir, you have a RackNerd aff link in your signature. :)

You can't expect me to give an answer like that...

I do, which means at worst I have shit judgement and shouldn't be listened to when it comes to advice.

I don't understand how that disqualifies my question from being answered?

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

Warez*

Thanked by 2dahartigan nulldev
  • @Neoon said:

Warez*

One baked salmon please....
    Hey don't you eat my salmon.

• Have tested their cpanel, it is cracked one.
    Updates work however it's nulled.

and company works as an alias. The real owners are : https://license.cheap/ aka "RC HOLDING" ran by a Iranian.

• But it's really horrifying when they respond : "our license could be verified on official WHMCS verification page." This just makes the whole world becomes hard to trust.

• In all honesty - using a nulled software usually results in hacking, so one gets what one pays for.

Just like with cheap hookers - there is always a backdoor to exploit.

• @t0ny0 said:
    In all honesty - using a nulled software usually results in hacking, so one gets what one pays for.

Just like with cheap hookers - there is always a backdoor to exploit.

I know, I'm using blesta lifetime, so no such problem, just curious how that guy said it could be verified on official WHMCS verification site. Since that makes the whole thing horrible, it'll make people can't identify which provider is using nulled billing software.

• @DianTama said:
    When I check the website and saw that Trusted By icon & logo I was like.. bruh

haha, trusted by Windows 10! :D

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

• @raindog308 said:

Thanked by 1raindog308

My mistake...I guess they ARE totally legit :smiley:

• @dahartigan said:

@SCAM_DONT_BUY said:

@MixWP said: I've tried to contact them and they said it's able to use official updates and verify the domain on the official WHMCS verification website.

Wait, what? Are you saying the check lies? I always assumed that was 100% accurate. Nothing is real anymore..

There is no way they can do that. Unless they hack whmcs server that is.

• @yokowasis said: There is no way they can do that. Unless they hack whmcs server that is.

Okay. :)

Surely WHMCS is bright enough to use crypto to authenticate license checks...?

• The copyright bar at the bottom of the site says 2014.

The funny thing is the WHOIS data:

Domain Name: licensefarm.com
    Registry Domain ID: 2549164616_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
    Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.namesilo.com
    Registrar URL: https://www.namesilo.com/
    Updated Date: 2020-11-24T07:00:00Z
    Creation Date: 2020-07-28T07:00:00Z
    Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2021-07-28T07:00:00Z
    Registrar: NameSilo, LLC
    Registrar IANA ID: 1479
    Registrar Abuse Contact Email: [email protected]
    Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.4805240066
    Reseller: MukHost

Domain first registered 2020-07-28T07:00:00Z.

Not suspicious at all :joy: .