Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is Hostodo in Business ?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Is Hostodo in Business ?

Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Host Rep, Veteran

Hello,

Any customers from Hostodo ?? Sales & Licensing tickets aren't being replied & seems to be none on the other side of the website. I know LET is not a helpdesk but is there any active customers of them to let know the current status.

I can see @Hassan was Last Active on November 4. Are they still in business ??

Comments

• Just because they have not replied doesn’t mean they are out of business.... if that is how you gauge a company’s status then OVH has been out of business ages ago and for many times!

• Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Host Rep, Veteran
    edited November 2020

@snt said:
    Just because they have not replied doesn’t mean they are out of business.... if that is how you gauge a company’s status then OVH has been out of business ages ago and for many times!

I was prepared for this comment. Actually the issue originated from different incidents. Firstly, their SolusVM panel was not acting correctly, Reinstalling OS was stucking in Grub Bootloader. And, Sales ticket was not replied for more than 48 hours.

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy
    edited November 2020

@Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:

@snt said:
    Just because they have not replied doesn’t mean they are out of business.... if that is how you gauge a company’s status then OVH has been out of business ages ago and for many times!

I was prepared for this comment. Actually the issue originated from different incidents. Firstly, their SolusVM panel was not acting currently, Reinstalling OS was stucking in Grub Bootloader. And, Sales ticket was not replied for more than 48 hours.

I hope you didn't create tickets for Sales, for those issues you're facing :joy:

Thanked by 1bdl

@thedp said:

@Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:

@snt said:

I was prepared for this comment. Actually the issue originated from different incidents. Firstly, their SolusVM panel was not acting currently, Reinstalling OS was stucking in Grub Bootloader. And, Sales ticket was not replied for more than 48 hours.

I hope you didn't create tickets for Sales, for those issues you're facing :joy:

Of course, I have ticket opened till now (48 hours+ Ongoing) 🙄 How did you think that without ticket I'm here !? 🥴

• @Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:

@thedp said:

@Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:

@snt said:

Of course, I have ticket opened till now (48 hours+ Ongoing) 🙄 How did you think that without ticket I'm here !? 🥴

I think what he's getting at is you should hopefully have a ticket open with the technical department rather than sales for those issues

Thanked by 1yoursunny
    edited November 2020

@WSCallum said:

@Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:

@thedp said:

@Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:

@snt said:

I think what he's getting at is you should hopefully have a ticket open with the technical department rather than sales for those issues

No, the first query was a Sales Query. Though I didn't get any reply, I ordered. Then, I opened ticket in licensing dept. No reply from that too & eventually the SolusVM issue got fixed after a while automatically by reinstalling another OS.

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:

@WSCallum said:

@Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:

@thedp said:

@Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:

@snt said:

No, the first query was a Sales Query. Though I didn't get any reply, I ordered. Then, I opened ticket in licensing dept. No reply from that too & eventually the SolusVM issue got fixed after a while automatically by reinstalling another OS.

What's a "licensing dept"? There's only Support, Sales, Abuse, Provisioning and Billing.

• jackbjackb Member, Host Rep
    edited November 2020

I've no opinion on them but:

@Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:
    I was prepared for this comment. Actually the issue originated from different incidents. Firstly, their SolusVM panel was not acting currently, Reinstalling OS was stucking in Grub Bootloader.

Debian had a bug recently which caused that with upgraded template installs. Issues with template installs do take some time to investigate/resolve.

And, Sales ticket was not replied for more than 48 hours.

Sales tickets are often deprioritised even at the best of times; which these definitely aren't. Did you try a support ticket?

@thedp said:

@Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:

@WSCallum said:

@Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:

@thedp said:

@Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:

@snt said:

What's a "licensing dept"? There's only Support, Sales, Abuse, Provisioning and Billing.

I can see this: http://prntscr.com/voojed

• HassanHassan Member, Patron Provider

Yes, we are in business. We will respond to your tickets promptly. Thanks for your patience.

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • @Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:

@snt said:

I was prepared for this comment.

No, not really. Being prepared means you would have included that additional information in the first place.

Thanked by 2bdl skorous
  • brueggusbrueggus Member, IPv6 Advocate

Dear @Mahfuz_SS_EHL ,

Thank you for contacting LowEndSupport.

As we are endeavoring to provide an even better service so as to meet the demands of customers, we would appreciate if you could take 1-2 minutes to help us improve our service by filling in this questionnaire:

Overall, how satisfied are you with the service and support you received during the submission of your request? Choose one of the following answers:

• [ ] Very Satisfied
    • [ ] Satisfied
    • [ ] Neutral
    • [ ] Dissatisfied
    • [ ] Very Dissatisfied

Do you consider your request resolved? Choose one of the following answers:

• [ ] Yes
    • [ ] No

How satisfied are you with the length of time to resolve this request? Choose one of the following answers:

• [ ] Very Satisfied
    • [ ] Satisfied
    • [ ] Neutral
    • [ ] Dissatisfied
    • [ ] Very Dissatisfied

How much effort did you personally have to put forth to get your complaint addressed? Choose one of the following answers:

• [ ] Very Low En Effort
    • [ ] Low Effort
    • [ ] Neutral
    • [ ] High Effort
    • [ ] Very High Effort

How satisfied are you with the communication skills of our representative? Choose one of the following answers:

• [ ] Very Satisfied
    • [ ] Satisfied
    • [ ] Neutral
    • [ ] Dissatisfied
    • [ ] Very Dissatisfied

How satisfied are you with the expertise of our representative to understand and resolve your issue? Choose one of the following answers:

• [ ] Very Satisfied
    • [ ] Satisfied
    • [ ] Neutral
    • [ ] Dissatisfied
    • [ ] Very Dissatisfied

Your cooperation is highly appreciated!

@Hassan said:
    Yes, we are in business. We will respond to your tickets promptly. Thanks for your patience.

Thanks for your reply.

@brueggus said:
    Dear @Mahfuz_SS_EHL ,

Thank you for contacting LowEndSupport.

As we are endeavoring to provide an even better service so as to meet the demands of customers, we would appreciate if you could take 1-2 minutes to help us improve our service by filling in this questionnaire:

Overall, how satisfied are you with the service and support you received during the submission of your request? Choose one of the following answers:

• [ ] Very Satisfied
    • [ ] Satisfied
    • [ ] Neutral
    • [ ] Dissatisfied
    • [ ] Very Dissatisfied

Do you consider your request resolved? Choose one of the following answers:

• [ ] Yes
    • [ ] No

How satisfied are you with the length of time to resolve this request? Choose one of the following answers:

• [ ] Very Satisfied
    • [ ] Satisfied
    • [ ] Neutral
    • [ ] Dissatisfied
    • [ ] Very Dissatisfied

How much effort did you personally have to put forth to get your complaint addressed? Choose one of the following answers:

• [ ] Very Low En Effort
    • [ ] Low Effort
    • [ ] Neutral
    • [ ] High Effort
    • [ ] Very High Effort

How satisfied are you with the communication skills of our representative? Choose one of the following answers:

• [ ] Very Satisfied
    • [ ] Satisfied
    • [ ] Neutral
    • [ ] Dissatisfied
    • [ ] Very Dissatisfied

How satisfied are you with the expertise of our representative to understand and resolve your issue? Choose one of the following answers:

• [ ] Very Satisfied
    • [ ] Satisfied
    • [ ] Neutral
    • [ ] Dissatisfied
    • [ ] Very Dissatisfied

Your cooperation is highly appreciated!

Very Satisfied in Every Aspect ! ✌

Thanked by 2brueggus Hassan
  • So apart from all of the drama from the queens, did this thread actually force the provider out of the shadows? We will never really know ....

@darb said:
    So apart from all of the drama from the queens, did this thread actually force the provider out of the shadows? We will never really know ....

In order to know what actually happened, @Hassan is the only key. It might be my misunderstanding, I knocked on weekend or, it might be he was sick, or anything else no idea 😐

• @Hassan said:

ROFL he replied here a day ago and no one paid attention....

Cheers!

@TheLinuxBug said:

@Hassan said:

ROFL he replied here a day ago and no one paid attention....

Cheers!

What are you talking about ?? I thanked him 🙄🤨