Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CRAZY DEALS + CRAZY GIVEAWAY. THE HOTTEST BLACK FRIDAY THREAD. 40+ Prizes by RackNerd - Page 158
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

CRAZY DEALS + CRAZY GIVEAWAY. THE HOTTEST BLACK FRIDAY THREAD. 40+ Prizes by RackNerd

Comments

• @dustinc have tried to resist... Order Number: 6438587754

• dustincdustinc Member, Patron Provider, Top Host
    edited November 2020

@EHRA said:

@dustinc said: Up to 100x IPv6 Addresses upon request

IPV6 in Ashburn?

Ouch! My fault, IPv6 is not available on this (Ashburn). Anyone who had this as a hard requirement and purchased this flash sale because of it - feel free to email me [email protected] and we can discuss.

• Here you go: Thanks!

Order Number: 4168920169

• @LES said:
    @dustinc have tried to resist... Order Number: 6438587754

Yep. I already had VPSes before BF. Now I have two more. :p

• @dustinc said:

The chef has prepared a **NEW FLASH SALE! This one has particular unique characteristics (high CPU cores/storage/memory), so we are limiting this to QTY 10.**

Super aggressive offer, additionally - this is provisioned within our highly desirable Los Angeles DC-02 location. In this location, we are leveraging Multacom's network blend - providing an Asia & Australia Optimized Network. Also, up to 100 IPv6 addresses can be allocated to any Los Angeles DC-02 VPS, at no additional charge just by opening a support ticket to request it!

First come, first serve. If you do not complete payment for your order within 5 minutes after your order, we will cancel it out so that others have a chance to order it, due to limited quantity.

FLASH DEAL - 4GB RAM KVM VPS in Los Angeles DC-02

3x vCPU Cores
    100 GB SSD Cached RAID-10 Storage
    4 GB RAM
    5000GB Monthly Premium Bandwidth (FREE Double the bandwidth, just comment your order#)
    1Gbps Public Network Port
    Full Root Admin Access
    1 Dedicated IPv4 Address
    Up to 100x IPv6 Addresses upon request
    KVM / SolusVM Control Panel - Reboot, Reinstall, Manage rDNS, & much more
    LOCATION: Los Angeles DC-02 (Looking Glass: http://lg-lax02.racknerd.com/ -- Optimized Routes to Asia, Oceania, Australia, New Zealand, and more!)
    Limited Quantity: 10
    FLASH SALE PRICING: $27.50/Year (recurring price, price will not increase upon renewal if you happen to be lucky enough to snatch one of these!)

Order Link: https://my.racknerd.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=396 - NO PROMO CODE NEEDED! Go straight to check out.

Comment your order # after you order to get bumped up to 10 TB monthly transfer (WOW!)

@dustinc when you double bandwidth for Order Number is: 7738176543 ??

@netfliq said: @dustinc when you double bandwidth for Order Number is: 7738176543 ??

I'll be going through all of the double bandwidth requests soon :)

Thanked by 2bitseeker Mariomk
  • fitkohfitkoh Member
    edited November 2020

@dominame said:

And another - 8473747430 for the double

OK, somebody please tell me where Ashburn is? It appears I have (virtual) property there.

I think Ashburn is in Northern Virginia, East Coast USA

Thanked by 2dominame dustinc
  • Two more. Order Number: 3625385366

• @dustinc said:

I'll be going through all of the double bandwidth requests soon :)

No problem. Must be quite a list tonight.

• One last time, please double BW. Order #7049315492. Thank you!

• @dustinc please stop, I cannot help myself. Double bandwidth please? Order number 2106241725

• Page 95. How long before 100 folks? Must be just after 6.30 pm on the west coast of the USA. Will it be this evening?

Thanked by 1dustinc
  • YES an east coast to balance out my west coast vps!
    order #7942950567

im going to be eating beans and rice for a month at this rate.

• @dominame said:
    Page 95. How long before 100 folks? Must be just after 6.30 pm on the west coast of the USA. Will it be this evening?

Depends if there are giveaways. Those burn through pages.

• inti82inti82 Member
    edited November 2020

@dustinc , double bw please .. Order Number: 7779946690

• When do these flash sales end?

Thanked by 1dustinc
  • i'm crying 1usd = 5,40 local currency

Thanked by 1dustinc
  • @dustinc said:

The chef is keeping it saucy. For those looking for something on the east coast, here's your chance to get a 2.2 GB KVM VPS in Ashburn for an attractive, never-done-before rate!

Best deal in town for an Ashburn KVM VPS.

For this one, the chef has only prepared 35 of these in stock.

First come, first serve. If you do not complete payment for your order within 5 minutes after your order, we will cancel it out so that others have a chance to order it, due to limited quantity.

FLASH DEAL - 2.2 GB KVM VPS Ashburn

2x vCPU Cores
    35 GB Pure SSD RAID-10 Storage
    2.2 GB (2304MB) RAM
    3000GB Monthly Premium Bandwidth (FREE Double the bandwidth, just comment your order#)
    1Gbps Public Network Port
    Full Root Admin Access
    1 Dedicated IPv4 Address
    KVM / SolusVM Control Panel - Reboot, Reinstall, Manage rDNS, & much more
    Limited Quantity: 35
    FLASH SALE PRICING: $12.89/Year (recurring price, price will not increase upon renewal if you happen to be lucky enough to snatch one of these!)

Order Link: https://my.racknerd.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=398 - NO PROMO CODE NEEDED! Go straight to check out.

Comment your order # after you order to get bumped up to 6 TB monthly transfer !!!

Thank you @dustinc :smiley: Order Number is: 9216782761

• Nice deal Dustin!

Thanked by 1dustinc

These are now gone.

• I can't stop ordering from you! Double bandwidth please. Order #9797768465 ... stop the madness now ... ON SECOND THOUGHT ... more ... more ...

• Order Number is: 5388284969

• is this what my girlfriend experiences when she goes on a shopping spree and blows her budget 2x over? is this what happens with exes that were obsessed with shopping?
    i need to eat, i need to shit, i have a spliff rolled already for at least an hour, food is ice cold
    but I CANT TEAR MYSELF AWAY! MUST BUY VPSs EVERYWHERE! MOAR! MOAR! MOAR!
    (i honestly need to stop. im 5x over my BF budget. im concerned but stubbornly refusing to think about it though)

• Order Number is: 5388284969

• @petunias said: (i honestly need to stop. im 5x over my BF budget. im concerned but stubbornly refusing to think about it though)

Flash news: There is CM too ^.-

• Another one Order Number: 3996266508

• still more?@dustinc

Thanked by 1dustinc
  • @petunias said:
    is this what my girlfriend experiences when she goes on a shopping spree and blows her budget 2x over?

I was thinking about exactly the same thing while I was on my bathroom break some moments ago and thus had some time to think xD

• Double Bandwidth: Invoice #836445

Thanks!

Party isn’t over. I do need to go through these pages :)

Thanked by 1nyamenk