Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Powerful vps needed in EU
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Powerful vps needed in EU

Looking for something to replace my homeserver, and im looking for a pretty large vps for this.

-Location not so important, but sometwhere in EU.
-Cpu = More is better
-Ram not so important. 4gb + should be fine
-Disk on the other hand, i need alot. I want offers between 500gb and 2tb, ONLY interested in SSD!
-minimum gbit port speed
-Decent amount of bandwidth included

Netcup seems perfect for me, but doesnt accept me as a customer, because i cannot produse a utility invoice in English. So looking for other providers.

Dont really want a dedicated server, but as a last resort, i guess ill go back to hetzner.

Shot me some offers. Budget up to 50 euro / month

Comments

• https://nexusbytes.com/kvm-storage-vps.html

Let's see if this suits you. Quality-wise, they are rock solid.

@seriesn is happy to assist you if needed.

• @swat4 said:
    https://nexusbytes.com/kvm-storage-vps.html

Let's see if this suits you. Quality-wise, they are rock solid.

@seriesn is happy to assist you if needed.

That is first off all HDD based. Secound of all, already talked to him, and it is for cold storage. My usecase will throttle it instantly.

• WSCallumWSCallum Member
    edited November 2020

We can offer you something in AMS, NL on our AMD EPYC RAID 10 SSD Servers.

Based on our latest offer we can do:
    4GB RAM | 80GB SSD Disk | 4 CPU Cores | 6TB Monthly Bandwidth | 1IPv4 | /80 IPv6
    £6.59 / $8.40 Monthly with Promo Code G9X6YEIP5M - ORDER HERE

We can add on extra disk for an extra £4.99 per 100GB per month, if you added on 400GB to make total of 480GB it'd bring your cost to £26.55 per month which is about 30 euro.

If you're interested you can just place the order and open a ticket with us at sales dept before payment and we'll get the extra disk added onto the invoice for you!

• @WSCallum said:

4GB RAM | 80GB SSD Disk | 4 CPU Cores | 6TB Monthly Bandwidth | 1IPv4 | /80 IPv6

We can add on extra disk for an extra £4.99 per 100GB per month, if you added on 400GB to make total of 480GB it'd bring your cost to £26.55 per month which is about 30 euro.

If you're interested you can just place the order and open a ticket with us at sales dept before payment and we'll get the extra disk added onto the invoice for you!

What is your rate per TB for over usage ?

• @Barnesanger said:

@WSCallum said:

What is your rate per TB for over usage ?

£1 per 2TB but, honestly, bandwidth usage is not currently limited and the likeliness is we will "officially" change to an unmetered offering in the near future anyway :)

It's been in the pipeline for a while, I just wanted to monitor for any spikes/heavy usage before we made it official.