Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

High bandwidth vps for vpn in Europe
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

High bandwidth vps for vpn in Europe

BarnesangerBarnesanger Barred
edited November 2020 in Requests

Looking for a high bandwidth vps in Europe, can be Germany, France, Finland, Norway, Sweden etc. Futher north = better due to ping. Will be using it as a vpn with port routing for my home server.

Something like this should work :

-2 cores
-1 gb ram
-10TB or similar bandwidth, if overuse, i want reasonable pricing per TB used
-MUST be able to move 500mbit MINIMUM continiously for longer periods of time

Most likely rare that i will use all bandwidth, but from time to time i move alot of data, and i want to be able to do that without any worries.

I know about Hetzner and stuff, and it works great, but i want to give a smaller host a chance.

Hit me with some offers. Prepared to pay premium for good service, server and location.

Comments

• Mr_TomMr_Tom Member, Host Rep

How much storage do you need?

• @Mr_Tom said:
    How much storage do you need?

20gb or something is plenty.

Is 10tb bandwidth strict? If you're rarely going to hit it would a lower limit be okay with reasonable overage?

• @Mr_Tom said:
    Is 10tb bandwidth strict? If you're rarely going to hit it would a lower limit be okay with reasonable overage?

As long as overuse is not stupid expensive that is fine.

I can do

• 2 core (Intel E-series 3.8ghz)
    • 2 gb ECC RAM
    • 25gb NVMe SSD
    • 10 tb transfer (2.5gbps link)
    • 1 x IPv4, 1 x /64 IPv6
    • Frankfurt location (on Clouviders network)

For £9.50/month (excluding VAT as applicable). Obviously subject to our usual terms, etc. Self managed via our panel. noVNC access, custom ISO uploads, all as standard including 24/7 support and 99.999% SLA.

I can do something in Hetzners Finland location but it would be HDD and slower CPU.

• G4SHIG4SHI Member
    edited November 2020

fastpipe.io €2.95/m
    Unlimited bandwidth 10gbit port