Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Advertise on LowEndTalk.com
Looking for high speed unlimited bandwidth VPS
New on LowEndTalk? Please read our 'Community Rules' by clicking on it in the right menu!

Looking for high speed unlimited bandwidth VPS

Hi all!

I'm looking for a small VPS (maybe 2gb ram 2 cores) with unlimited bandwidth and high port speeds. This will be mostly for rclone transfers and I have a budget of around $5/month but don't mind paying more if it's good.

Thanks =)

Comments

  • Can you tell me which country you prefer?

    XetHost | VPS, Dedicated servers, SMTP services from Hungary | We accept Bitcoin and Altcoins! | BlackFriday - VPS 50% off - Promo code: BF2020VPS

  • @Fyse said:
    Hi all!

    I'm looking for a small VPS (maybe 2gb ram 2 cores) with unlimited bandwidth and high port speeds. This will be mostly for rclone transfers and I have a budget of around $5/month but don't mind paying more if it's good.

    Thanks =)

    Try https://www.virtyo.com

    Hosts I Recommend >> [ XiNiX | CloudCone | HostUs | BuyVM | Backovia ( 25 TB VPS ) ] [ Blesta @ $174 ]

  • WSCallumWSCallum Member, Provider

    BuyVM is probably best bet at $7/month.

    Hetzner Cloud CPX11 is about $5 a month but only 20TB bandwidth, still more than generous given your budget

    Clouveo - SSD Cloud Servers & Hosting
    AMD EPYC Powered | DDoS Protected | Snapshots | Auto Backups

  • G4SHIG4SHI Member
    edited November 20

    Also vouch for fastpipe.io (Combahton)

    1 vCPU (+2,5GHz)
    2GB ECC Ram
    30GB SSD Storage
    Unlimited Traffic
    10gbps port speed
    2.95€ / monthly

  • TejyTejy Member

    Scaleway Elements, or OVH

  • FyseFyse Member

    @xethost said:
    Can you tell me which country you prefer?

    I don't mind the country, as long as I get min 400mbps.

  • @G4SHI said:
    Also vouch for fastpipe.io (Combahton)

    1 vCPU (+2,5GHz)
    2GB ECC Ram
    30GB SSD Storage
    Unlimited Traffic
    10gbps port speed
    2.95€ / monthly

    Interesting offer. Have you tried it yourself? That's pretty cheap for an "unmetered" 10Gbit VPS.

  • @Pixels said:

    @G4SHI said:
    Also vouch for fastpipe.io (Combahton)

    1 vCPU (+2,5GHz)
    2GB ECC Ram
    30GB SSD Storage
    Unlimited Traffic
    10gbps port speed
    2.95€ / monthly

    Interesting offer. Have you tried it yourself? That's pretty cheap for an "unmetered" 10Gbit VPS.

    Yes i have tried i had 3 vps with them no troubles , worked pretty fine :)

  • BharatBBharatB Member, Provider

    @Fyse said:
    Hi all!

    I'm looking for a small VPS (maybe 2gb ram 2 cores) with unlimited bandwidth and high port speeds. This will be mostly for rclone transfers and I have a budget of around $5/month but don't mind paying more if it's good.

    Thanks =)

    Hello,

    Check https://readydedis.com/cloud-servers

    We have it for $7/mo

    Readydedis, LLC - Managed Dedicated Servers

  • FyseFyse Member

    @G4SHI said:
    Also vouch for fastpipe.io (Combahton)

    1 vCPU (+2,5GHz)
    2GB ECC Ram
    30GB SSD Storage
    Unlimited Traffic
    10gbps port speed
    2.95€ / monthly

    I bought one yesterday however the uplink speed (which they don't specify before purchasing) is 10mbit/s which is ATROCIOUS.

  • FyseFyse Member

    @BharatB said:

    @Fyse said:
    Hi all!

    I'm looking for a small VPS (maybe 2gb ram 2 cores) with unlimited bandwidth and high port speeds. This will be mostly for rclone transfers and I have a budget of around $5/month but don't mind paying more if it's good.

    Thanks =)

    Hello,

    Check https://readydedis.com/cloud-servers

    We have it for $7/mo

    Hi! What are the speeds on your servers?

  • BharatBBharatB Member, Provider

    @Fyse said:

    @BharatB said:

    @Fyse said:
    Hi all!

    I'm looking for a small VPS (maybe 2gb ram 2 cores) with unlimited bandwidth and high port speeds. This will be mostly for rclone transfers and I have a budget of around $5/month but don't mind paying more if it's good.

    Thanks =)

    Hello,

    Check https://readydedis.com/cloud-servers

    We have it for $7/mo

    Hi! What are the speeds on your servers?

    1gbps shared.

    Readydedis, LLC - Managed Dedicated Servers

  • @Fyse said:

    @G4SHI said:
    Also vouch for fastpipe.io (Combahton)

    1 vCPU (+2,5GHz)
    2GB ECC Ram
    30GB SSD Storage
    Unlimited Traffic
    10gbps port speed
    2.95€ / monthly

    I bought one yesterday however the uplink speed (which they don't specify before purchasing) is 10mbit/s which is ATROCIOUS.

    @combahton_it , can you please explain this ?

  • Maybe you can go with contabo?

  • @Fyse said:

    @G4SHI said:
    Also vouch for fastpipe.io (Combahton)

    1 vCPU (+2,5GHz)
    2GB ECC Ram
    30GB SSD Storage
    Unlimited Traffic
    10gbps port speed
    2.95€ / monthly

    I bought one yesterday however the uplink speed (which they don't specify before purchasing) is 10mbit/s which is ATROCIOUS.

    Sounds to me like someone is using speedtest-cli and is seeing the notorious bug that allows for up to 15Mbps upload speeds.
    Do yourself a favor and try iperf instead

  • vyas11vyas11 Member
    edited November 21

    >

    @Fyse said:

    @G4SHI said:
    Also vouch for fastpipe.io (Combahton)

    1 vCPU (+2,5GHz)
    2GB ECC Ram
    30GB SSD Storage
    Unlimited Traffic
    10gbps port speed
    2.95€ / monthly

    I bought one yesterday however the uplink speed (which they don't specify before purchasing) is 10mbit/s which is ATROCIOUS.


    Says so on the order page. Maybe OP had a missed reading?
    https://www.fastpipe.io/ssdcloudserver

    By default, every cloud server node is connected with 2x 10Gbit to our network.

    Then there's the LG page : https://lg.combahton.net/

  • FyseFyse Member
    edited November 21

    @vyas11 said:
    >

    @Fyse said:

    @G4SHI said:
    Also vouch for fastpipe.io (Combahton)

    1 vCPU (+2,5GHz)
    2GB ECC Ram
    30GB SSD Storage
    Unlimited Traffic
    10gbps port speed
    2.95€ / monthly

    I bought one yesterday however the uplink speed (which they don't specify before purchasing) is 10mbit/s which is ATROCIOUS.


    Says so on the order page. Maybe OP had a missed reading?
    https://www.fastpipe.io/ssdcloudserver

    By default, every cloud server node is connected with 2x 10Gbit to our network.

    Then there's the LG page : https://lg.combahton.net/

    my bad!

  • FyseFyse Member
    edited November 21

    @t0ny0 said:

    @Fyse said:

    @G4SHI said:
    Also vouch for fastpipe.io (Combahton)

    1 vCPU (+2,5GHz)
    2GB ECC Ram
    30GB SSD Storage
    Unlimited Traffic
    10gbps port speed
    2.95€ / monthly

    I bought one yesterday however the uplink speed (which they don't specify before purchasing) is 10mbit/s which is ATROCIOUS.

    Sounds to me like someone is using speedtest-cli and is seeing the notorious bug that allows for up to 15Mbps upload speeds.
    Do yourself a favor and try iperf instead

    oof

  • @Fyse said:

    @t0ny0 said:

    @Fyse said:

    @G4SHI said:
    Also vouch for fastpipe.io (Combahton)

    1 vCPU (+2,5GHz)
    2GB ECC Ram
    30GB SSD Storage
    Unlimited Traffic
    10gbps port speed
    2.95€ / monthly

    I bought one yesterday however the uplink speed (which they don't specify before purchasing) is 10mbit/s which is ATROCIOUS.

    Sounds to me like someone is using speedtest-cli and is seeing the notorious bug that allows for up to 15Mbps upload speeds.
    Do yourself a favor and try iperf instead


    I wish

    Dude.
    10.000Mbps is 10Gbps
    Just FYI

    Thanked by 2Fyse azeem
  • FyseFyse Member

    @t0ny0 said:

    @Fyse said:

    @t0ny0 said:

    @Fyse said:

    @G4SHI said:
    Also vouch for fastpipe.io (Combahton)

    1 vCPU (+2,5GHz)
    2GB ECC Ram
    30GB SSD Storage
    Unlimited Traffic
    10gbps port speed
    2.95€ / monthly

    I bought one yesterday however the uplink speed (which they don't specify before purchasing) is 10mbit/s which is ATROCIOUS.

    Sounds to me like someone is using speedtest-cli and is seeing the notorious bug that allows for up to 15Mbps upload speeds.
    Do yourself a favor and try iperf instead


    I wish

    Dude.
    10.000Mbps is 10Gbps
    Just FYI

    OH LOL I'd forgotten that . means , in Europe (brit here)

    Thanked by 1t0ny0
  • @Fyse said:

    @t0ny0 said:

    @Fyse said:

    @t0ny0 said:

    @Fyse said:

    @G4SHI said:
    Also vouch for fastpipe.io (Combahton)

    1 vCPU (+2,5GHz)
    2GB ECC Ram
    30GB SSD Storage
    Unlimited Traffic
    10gbps port speed
    2.95€ / monthly

    I bought one yesterday however the uplink speed (which they don't specify before purchasing) is 10mbit/s which is ATROCIOUS.

    Sounds to me like someone is using speedtest-cli and is seeing the notorious bug that allows for up to 15Mbps upload speeds.
    Do yourself a favor and try iperf instead


    I wish

    Dude.
    10.000Mbps is 10Gbps
    Just FYI

    OH LOL I'd forgotten that . means , in Europe (brit here)

    Confirms, periods instead of commas is stupid in numbers.

Sign In or Register to comment.