Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Advertise on LowEndTalk.com
[IKOULA DAYS] - 30% OFF on a selection of dedicated servers
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

[IKOULA DAYS] - 30% OFF on a selection of dedicated servers

IkoulaIkoula Provider

Hello !
You can enjoy IKOULA DAYS until 1st December 2020.
30 % off on a selection of dedicated servers (details below) :

AGILE M Pro v2: Intel i5 9600K - 64 Go - 2x480 Go SSD = €37.80 ex.VAT / month
AGILE L Pro v2: Intel i7 9700K - 64 Go - 2x960 Go SSD = €49.70 ex.VAT / month
AGILE XL Pro v2: Intel i9 9900K - 64 Go - 2x960 Go SSD = €55.30 ex.VAT / month
AGILE XXL Pro v2: AMD Ryzen 9 3900 - 64Go - 1To SSD NVMe = €66.5 ex.VAT / month

CODE: IKDAYS

Visit : https://www.ikoula.com/en

(Discount applies to higher plans too, more details on our website)

Have a nice day :)

Thomas - Technical Support - ikoula.com

hyperv vps /-/ xen cloud vm /-/ dedicated servers

Comments

    • IKOULADAYS: 30% OFF for lifetime regardless of the subscription period chosen, excluding renewal.

    Does this mean that it is not recurring?

  • IkoulaIkoula Provider

    Hello, the given prices are recurring :smile:

    Thomas - Technical Support - ikoula.com

    hyperv vps /-/ xen cloud vm /-/ dedicated servers

  • @Ikoula said:
    Hello, the given prices are recurring :smile:

    Can I have more than 1 , e.g. 3 ?

    It looks like this is cheaper than hetzner. Especially there is not setup fee involved. Is this a solid replacement for my hetzner server ?

    Anyone can give me an insight ?

  • Last time i tried to sign up with my phone number i never recieved OTP. Is it fixed?? I emailed your support but no reply..

    Also any offer on raspberry Pi 1 year plans????

  • IkoulaIkoula Provider

    HI @yokowasis unfortunatly, we have limited to 1 coupon / pers in order to let as much people as possible enjoy our promotion :smile:

    Thomas - Technical Support - ikoula.com

    hyperv vps /-/ xen cloud vm /-/ dedicated servers

  • IkoulaIkoula Provider

    Hi @codelock I am sorry to read that, was it for a recent order ?
    Could you send me your ticket ID via private message, I'll take a look :smile:

    We do not have any offer on RPI4 at the moment. But I advice you to stay tuned or to have a look on our social media to not miss any promotion.

    Regards,

    Thomas - Technical Support - ikoula.com

    hyperv vps /-/ xen cloud vm /-/ dedicated servers

  • @Ikoula said:
    Hi @codelock I am sorry to read that, was it for a recent order ?
    Could you send me your ticket ID via private message, I'll take a look :smile:

    We do not have any offer on RPI4 at the moment. But I advice you to stay tuned or to have a look on our social media to not miss any promotion.

    Regards,

    Dmed details.

    Take a look

  • @Ikoula said:
    HI @yokowasis unfortunatly, we have limited to 1 coupon / pers in order to let as much people as possible enjoy our promotion :smile:

    I got detected as fraud for some reason

    AGILE XXL PRO V2 - RYZEN 9 3900X (ID: 52424)

  • @codelock said:
    Last time i tried to sign up with my phone number i never recieved OTP. Is it fixed?? I emailed your support but no reply..

    Also any offer on raspberry Pi 1 year plans????

    I had this happen too. There's a bug in the phone box where if you resubmit the sign up, it omits the country code and the SMS goes to the wrong country.

  • IkoulaIkoula Provider

    Hello @yokowasis have you created your account with your real personal information ? if you were detected as fraud, it means that our system detected something wrong with the information you gave. Have you opened a ticket yet ?

    Thomas - Technical Support - ikoula.com

    hyperv vps /-/ xen cloud vm /-/ dedicated servers

  • yokowasisyokowasis Member
    edited November 19

    @Ikoula said:
    Hello @yokowasis have you created your account with your real personal information ? if you were detected as fraud, it means that our system detected something wrong with the information you gave. Have you opened a ticket yet ?

    Yes, real account with real information. I am a legit business owner. I can provide any information you need to proof it. Id, driver license, bank statement, electricity bill, you name it.

    In fact I dare any provider that have ever got frauded by me to come forward. Pretty sure nothing comes from it. I sign up with the same information on all of a provider. From Google Cloud to the likes hostdoc and all between them.

    Yes, I have opened the ticket

    Here is the reply

    Hi,
    Our system is an automatic system. If you cannot be accepted by this system, we cannot help you and change it manually.

    I replied

    So, you were saying you don't want me as a customer? And there is literally no way for me to order any services?
    Can you confirm my statement? With a yes or no.

    Then got replied

    Hello,
    We cannot help you and we close the ticket.

  • K4Y5K4Y5 Member

    @yokowasis said:

    @Ikoula said:
    Hello @yokowasis have you created your account with your real personal information ? if you were detected as fraud, it means that our system detected something wrong with the information you gave. Have you opened a ticket yet ?

    Yes, real account with real information. I am a legit business owner. I can provide any information you need to proof it. Id, driver license, bank statement, electricity bill, you name it.

    In fact I dare any provider that have ever got frauded by me to come forward. Pretty sure nothing comes from it. I sign up with the same information on all of a provider. From Google Cloud to the likes hostdoc and all between them.

    Yes, I have opened the ticket

    Here is the reply

    Hi,
    Our system is an automatic system. If you cannot be accepted by this system, we cannot help you and change it manually.

    I replied

    So, you were saying you don't want me as a customer? And there is literally no way for me to order any services?
    Can you confirm my statement? With a yes or no.

    Then got replied

    Hello,
    We cannot help you and we close the ticket.

    Well, atleast they don't beat around the bush and make you jump through hoops. Gotta hand out points for that.

  • yokowasisyokowasis Member
    edited November 19

    @K4Y5 said:

    @yokowasis said:

    @Ikoula said:
    Hello @yokowasis have you created your account with your real personal information ? if you were detected as fraud, it means that our system detected something wrong with the information you gave. Have you opened a ticket yet ?

    Yes, real account with real information. I am a legit business owner. I can provide any information you need to proof it. Id, driver license, bank statement, electricity bill, you name it.

    In fact I dare any provider that have ever got frauded by me to come forward. Pretty sure nothing comes from it. I sign up with the same information on all of a provider. From Google Cloud to the likes hostdoc and all between them.

    Yes, I have opened the ticket

    Here is the reply

    Hi,
    Our system is an automatic system. If you cannot be accepted by this system, we cannot help you and change it manually.

    I replied

    So, you were saying you don't want me as a customer? And there is literally no way for me to order any services?
    Can you confirm my statement? With a yes or no.

    Then got replied

    Hello,
    We cannot help you and we close the ticket.

    Well, atleast they don't beat around the bush and make you jump through hoops. Gotta hand out points for that.

    Well, that's exactly what they did. They neither confirm or deny my statement. I asked them to answer with a yes or no, so they don't beat around the bush like most support. instead they give me answer "we can't help you". I don't even ask for a help.

  • IkoulaIkoula Provider

    @yokowasis, I understand your disappointment. Could you please send me your account number via private message?
    Regards,

    Thomas - Technical Support - ikoula.com

    hyperv vps /-/ xen cloud vm /-/ dedicated servers

  • @Ikoula said:
    @yokowasis, I understand your disappointment. Could you please send me your account number via private message?
    Regards,

    Done.

  • @yokowasis said: Well, that's exactly what they did. They neither confirm or deny my statement. I asked them to answer with a yes or no, so they don't beat around the bush like most support. instead they give me answer "we can't help you". I don't even ask for a help.

    No, asking for help is exactly what you did. The automated system told you "No." You opened to a ticket to change that answer. They said they can't help you.

    K45Y is saying at least they didn't make you produce a passport, incorporation documents, utility bill, etc....

  • I would LOVE some reviews on this if someone here are using those guys. Pricing looks great, but where is the catch?

  • @skorous said:

    @yokowasis said: Well, that's exactly what they did. They neither confirm or deny my statement. I asked them to answer with a yes or no, so they don't beat around the bush like most support. instead they give me answer "we can't help you". I don't even ask for a help.

    No, asking for help is exactly what you did. The automated system told you "No." You opened to a ticket to change that answer. They said they can't help you.

    I just want a person / human being say no to my face. Because most of the time, bot is wrong. At least in my case. I have been marked as fraud by a lot of provider bot, known host, nexusbytes, netcup, hetzner, and some others. But the human part of the support always able to overthrown the bot decision.

    If I am not accepted as a client, just say so. I will move along. Yet they refused to do so.

    Perhaps maybe contacting support is some kind of asking for a help, but my last question is definitely not asking for a help.

    When a person is asked a yes or no question, and give a vague answer (neither confirm nor deny), in my definition, it's definitely beat around the bush.

    Sure maybe @K4Y5 and I means different kind of Bush. But Bush is still a Bush.

  • zevuszevus Member
    edited November 20

    the cloud offer is neat. the 10 euro for 110 euro.

    except I can't get it to complete. oh well. =0

  • annyanny Member

    Is there no Black Friday discount this year? My friends love ikoula!

Sign In or Register to comment.