Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Advertise on LowEndTalk.com
want to know hetzner alternatives
New on LowEndTalk? Please read our 'Community Rules' by clicking on it in the right menu!

want to know hetzner alternatives

what are best data center that can beat Hz price and features. please recommend.

Comments

• I don't think you will find anything else. Hetzner ist a huge company and does therefor highly rely on economies of scale. If you look by price and features i guess there won't be anything comparable (in the EU).

• For a normal offer, German providers are hard to beat. Best value for money tend to be Hetzner, NetCup, PHP-Friends and Avoro. In the low end, there's also Contabo.

Thanked by 1Avoro
  • bacloudbacloud Member, Provider

Beat? Omg, no

High quality VPS just from $2.80 LT/NL/USA
    Need Custom server? Please contact us [email protected] or Skype Andrius.Bacoud

• WSCallumWSCallum Member, Provider

It's incredibly unlikely that you'll find anyone else who can beat Hetzner on quality and price.

Clouveo - SSD Cloud Servers & Hosting
    AMD EPYC Powered | DDoS Protected | Snapshots | Auto Backups

• There is no alternative.

• Hetzner.

• AFAIK there is no potassium certified company that can beat them in that location.

When you're afraid, close your eyes and count to five. Sometimes it works for me.

• Only hetzner can beat hetzner with their offers

• Stay away from contabo disk speed is very low

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Provider

Beat on price alone? Good luck.

Clouvider Limited - Leading Hosting & Connectivity Partner || Dedicated Server Sale from £39/m - Our Latest LET Offer

Cloud Web Hosting | SSD & SAS HA OnApp VPS | US, UK, NL & DE Dedicated Servers | Network Services | Colocation | Managed Services